[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who finds the ultra beasts to be a tad creepy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: pheromosa-ow.jpg (25KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
pheromosa-ow.jpg
25KB, 400x240px
Am I the only one who finds the ultra beasts to be a tad creepy? I can't really explain it, there's just something really off-putting about them.
>>
Well... that's the point.
>>
>>30263268
What this guy said.
>>
>>30263268
Watch, someone's gonna say this again:
>Just because it's supposed to be something doesn't make it better!
>>
>>30263253
I've always had an extreme fear of like human size or giant bugs, and the UB's are like that. My biggest fear are that aliens are advanced insects that take over earth.
>>
That fucking jellyfish thing is the one I find the most creepy.
>>
>am I the only one
>>
>>30263253
Yep, the designs are unnerving as fuck. But also the best in the series.
>>
>>30263253
Pheremosa bothers me the least since it has a definable face.

I like the ones without them as it makes them look alien. So Nihilego, Xirkutree and Kartana especially
>>
>>30263440
I love this thing, its so goofy it manages to look goofier than exeggutor...

It also hits like a truck
>>
>>30263330

Same. Shit like xenomorphs or the Chimera Ants from HxH terrify me on an instinctual level.
>>
File: nihilego.jpg (32KB, 228x380px) Image search: [Google]
nihilego.jpg
32KB, 228x380px
>>30263367
>One of the Ultra Beasts. It’s unclear whether or not this Pokémon is sentient, but sometimes it can be observed behaving like a young girl.

What the fuck.
>>
>>30263617
!!! The chimera ants were unsettling as fuck especially because of how strong they were. It's like, that's how it would really be.
>>
File: teeth.jpg (58KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
58KB, 480x380px
>>30263253
The way they supposedly destroyed the pre-mega universe reminded me of langoliers
>>
File: Imprisoned.png (611KB, 566x731px) Image search: [Google]
Imprisoned.png
611KB, 566x731px
>>30263684
>>
>>30263766
Wait what?
>>
File: 908765.jpg (535KB, 1680x1680px) Image search: [Google]
908765.jpg
535KB, 1680x1680px
i wanna fuck it
>>
>>30263864
Meant to reply to >>30263766
>>
>>30263871
He's bullshitting you, it's the new hot dumbass theory.

Basically since Anabel came from another world, and so did the Ultra Beasts, then clearly they must have come from the same world so the UBs destroyed all the previous gens!!!

Just ignore how the game itself says there's way more than two universes.
>>
File: arrival.jpg (1MB, 758x1148px) Image search: [Google]
arrival.jpg
1MB, 758x1148px
>>30263253
Im curious to see how the anime would portray them. Any chances they would be special or movie exclusive?
>>
>>30263644
It was the ultra space scenes with them. Their cries and the way they move and the way they flicker in and out of reality is so fucking unsettling for some reason.
>>
>>30264133
Ah. thanks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.