[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make this bitch work in the main game? She doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 600px-763Tsareena.png (195KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-763Tsareena.png
195KB, 600x600px
How do I make this bitch work in the main game? She doesn't get her only physical grass move until the Elite 4
>>
>>30261383
She learns trop kick when evolving. All she needs desu senpai
>>
>>30261383
>bitch
Don't you EVER call Tsareena a bitch again. Got it you little shit?
>>
>>30261383
She gets Trop Kick the moment she evolves you fool.
>>
The fuck is op on
>>
>>30261383
>get trop kick qhen evolve
>teach her acrobatic
>level until HJK
>since you probably didn't get her from breeding with Comfey, you can slap U-turn on her instead.
>>
File: wtf am I reading.jpg (35KB, 400x248px) Image search: [Google]
wtf am I reading.jpg
35KB, 400x248px
>>30261383
it took you until the elite four to get your Steenee to lv 29 and teach it stomp?
>>
Is this a good mon to use? It's movepool looks rather shitty just like the Rock dog
>>
>>30261383
>bitch
you don't deserve her you slope headed barbarian

i'm ntring her away from you
>>
>>30261432
>>30261800
Why are tsareena fans so autistic?
>>
>>30261383
I wanna put her in a blender and make a nice Whorechatta drink.
>>
>>30261893
It attracts autists.
>>
>>30261627

What else does it need besides HJK, Play rough, and Trop kick? The last slot can literally be whatever
>>
>>30261893
beta orbiters
>>
>>30261627
The only type combination to resist all her moves is Fire/Flying, and you shouldn't be staying in on those anyway
>>
>>30261893
everyone on /vp/ is autistic
>>
>>30261893
A combination of jokes and to get a reaction out of you, presumably
>>
I want her to trop kick me to the floor and stomp on me
>>
>>30265049
Wait, my bad. There's Ghost/Fire Ghost/Poison and Ghost/Steel but you can just send in something with Earthquake :^)
>>
Does a nest ball or a friend ball match it better?
>>
>>30265293
>merely pretending
>>
>>30265448
I used a friend ball on mine.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.