[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Neo Nugget Bridge states that Team Rocket broke up "a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Wally.png (219KB, 520x865px) Image search: [Google]
Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Wally.png
219KB, 520x865px
>Neo Nugget Bridge states that Team Rocket broke up "a long time ago".
>R/B/Y and R/S/E take place concurrently.
>Red and Blue/Green are appropriately aged up.
>Wally looks exactly the same.

???

Also the artbook confirms S/M takes place two years after BW2, so the timeline of the official games should look something like:

>Gen 1/Gen 3
>3 years later
>Gen 2/Gen 4
>Non-specific stretch of time, but probably less than a decade
>BW
>2 years later
>BW2
>2 years later
>SM

With XY being somewhere around BW and BW2, but before SM.
>>
Wally's a manlet
>>
They opened the possibility of alternate dimensions with OR/AS.

Literally none of this matters.
>>
Didn't Wally have some sort of illness? What if it stunted his growth?

I mean, I know Gamefreak is just lazy, but I'm trying to come up with an excuse.
>>
>>30259601

the creators dont think about the timeline, or many other things, as deeply as you do. its the same in other franchises like dragon ball super. yes there are inconsistencies. get over it
>>
Friendly reminder that XY introduced the Ultimate Weapon that caused at least one character to canonically stop aging.
>>
>>R/B/Y and R/S/E take place concurrently.
Stopped reading there
>>
>>30259689
You meet Steven in HG/SS, and he references the player character of R/S/E.
>>
>>30259651
Colress references what he learned in BW2, so that game had to have happened. And if BW2 happened, so must have BW1. And if BW1 happened, so must have HG/SS. And if HG/SS happened, so must have FR/LG.

Steven's cameo in HG/SS references the player character of OR/AS, so that had to have happened prior to HG/SS.

Cynthia's cameo in B/W references the player character of D/P/Pt, so that must have happened prior to B/W too.

To be honest, it seems like pokemon "canon" (if you can even call it that) at this point is just "the same as it always was, until Game Freak says it isn't".
>>
>>30259777
and how is this connects with RBY?
>>
>>30260319
If you want to be asinine, it doesn't, but R/B/Y and FR/LG both fit into a general "gen 1" bracket anyways.

I kinda wonder if the intent with the different dimensions thing was to separate the remakes from the original series (Steven in HG/SS says he's still Hoenn Champion, whereas the explicitly different dimension Anabel is from Emerald), but I'm definitely just overthinking at that point.
>>
>>30260429
nah, It connects with FR/LG.
Gen III was already the start of this "multiverse".

Red/Blue supposed to be aged from FR/LG, which takes place in the same moment as RSE.
Now, for whatever reason (probably for the new fans don't get confused), they decided to make RSE non canon and FR/LG canon.
Actually, this is just confusing and I hate this multiverse in pokemon.
>>
Wally and Cynthia aren't canon in SM

Colress, Grimsley etc. all have updated designs because they actually appear in the story. Wally and Cynthia don't, they only appear in the post-game battle facility which is never canon (Like all the champions/gym leaders in the PWT) so they just look like they did in their last games
>>
People don't think FRLG and Emerald take place at the EXACT same time, right? More likely Emerald takes place around the time Red goes to the Sevii Islands or shortly after.
>>
>>30260634
Works for me.
>>
>>30259686
who?
>>
>>30260768
Wally.
>>
TIMELINE

IMAGES
>>
>>30260429
It's much simpler to understand than a lot of you guys are making it out to be, at least in my opinion.
>>
If Ash can be 10 for 20 years, Wally can be ~10 for 10 years.
>>
>>30260858
Well it's certainly no Zelda timeline.

Original Universe
FR/LG + Emerald
HG/SS + Platinum
BW1
BW2
RIP

Mega Universe
FR/LG (or some equivalent) + OR/AS
HG/SS (or some equivalent) + Platinum (for now)
BW1 (or some equivalent)
BW2 (or some equivalent)
XY somewhere around here
SM

If You Want To Be Completely Autistic Universe
RBY
GSC
>>
>>30260980
>If You Want To Be Completely Autistic
Are you saying that discussing universes about a pokemon game isn't completely autistic?
>>
>>30261076
Touche.
>>
>>30260980
my head canon is that each time a nintendo counsel updates, its a new universe. game variants are the same time, but from someone elses POV.

Uni 1 - GB
RBgY
GSC (Later in Johto)

Uni 2 - GBA
FR/LG
RSE (around same time in Hoenn)

Uni 3 - DS
HG/SS
DPP
BW1
BW2

(mega) Uni 4 - 3DS
RBY (virtual counsel)(origins)
ORAS
DPP remakes
XY
SM
( there is a slight connections with BW2 since you can transfer from them into bank... but its more of a 'link cable'/wormhole)
>>
>>30260980
Sun and Moon can't fit into the original universe?
>>
>>30261802
Mega evolution is in it, so no.
>>
>Also the artbook confirms S/M takes place two years after BW2
What does it actually say? A pic of said page would be appreciated.
>>
>>30262045
The art for Grimsly explain it's years after the events of Black/White.

When I saw the scan I never saw anything about B/W2, just the first games.
>>
File: Scan.jpg (2MB, 1301x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Scan.jpg
2MB, 1301x1920px
>>30262045
He's listed as a two year later version. It obviously can't be two years after BW1 since that's BW2, so it has to be two years after BW2.
>>
>>30262092
They only mention the original B/W there though
>>
>>30262132
Grimsley looked exactly the same in BW1 and BW2, so no duh.
>>
>>30259601
>>Wally looks exactly the same.

He only appears in the battle tree. Facility only trainers aren't canon.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.