[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scans taken from >>30253994 >Pokemon Sun and Moon is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1480200406166.jpg (2MB, 1301x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1480200406166.jpg
2MB, 1301x1920px
Scans taken from >>30253994

>Pokemon Sun and Moon is 2 years after the events of Black 2 and White 2

or

>Pokemon Sun and Moon is 2 years after the events of Megaverse Black 2 and White 2

Discuss
>>
Knowing gen 6 started the new cannon with mega this would be 2 years after BW in megaverse
>>
either way it's two years after BW2. god, this megaverse shit is so stupid
>>
>>30256692
I think it confirms that X/Y took place the same time as BW2, so there's that.
>>
>timeline

1996/1997 - RGBY/FRLG & RSE/ORAS

1999/2000 - GSC/HGSS & DPPt

2010/2011 - BW

2012/2013 - BW2 & XY

2015/2016 - SM
>>
>>30256692
>says BW2
>people still add Megaverse to line up with their headcannon

Doesnt this confirm that stuff like HGSS and BW2 are indeed Megaverse?
>>
>>30258369
I think they just dumped that megaverse shit, they only included it as a way to weasel out of megas if there was an overwhelmingly negative fan reaction.

But overall most people liked megas so they're not going anywhere.
>>
>>30258426

>But overall most people liked megas so they're not going anywhere.

No new megas.
Half of them are unavailable.
Completely banned from VGC.
New lore about them being horrible transformations.

So this is how delusional Flygonfags are.
>>
>>30258249
cant be that in the new time line. Mega stones were only just starting to come around in X&Y and were used by several more people in ORAS
>>
>>30258970

>no new megas
megas not ruled out, just not the focus for ARORA

>half of them are unavailable
Yet still exist in the battle tree. The only mega stones we can't get are the ones for pokemon not in the Aloladex. They will add them back either in the third game, through events, or through some new bank function.

>completely banned from VGC
Yes, because they are mutually exclusive with Z-moves and Gamefreak wants to show off their new mechanic.

>new lore
indianelephant.jpg
>>
>>30258970
>completely banned from VGC

Only for this season ass wipe. And its only because gamefreaks wants people to use Z-moves instead.
>>
Stop the headcanon bullshit
Both mega and non mega universes have the same events but with different outcomes.

-Non mega hoenn summoned rayquaza to solve the climate crisis
-Mega Hoenn used Mega evolution to stop the Primal legendary

Unova does exist in the Mega universe, the plot, however, may be different. Same timeline, different universes.
>>
>>30259253
>stop headcannon bullshit
>this whole post

>>30258426
I dont think they dumped the Megaverse, I just think people overreacted as to what it meant. It was just putting replacing RSE wit ORAS in the timeline.
>>
>>30259709
It means that Gen VI, VII, and presumably every single future gen doesn't take place in the same timeline as gens I to V.
>>
>>30259791
But that is something people invented. The XY director placed XY and BW2 in the same timeline, and this official artwork in OP image says this is Grimsley two years after BW2.

But then people go "oh they really meant Mega-Whatever out of nowhere to keep their theory intact.
>>
>>30259910
>But that is something people invented.
No. ORAS itself tells us that it's in an alternate universe, and SM also heavily references the events of ORAS and the multiverse. Annabelle is the most flagrant example.

Chances are when XY was being developed, they didn't consider making a megaverse timeline, but with ORAS' release it's been retconned.
>>
>>30259910
>>30260040
>Grimsley in SM is supposed to be 2 years after BW2.
>ORAS takes place in a different timeline where mega evolution is well known in the Japanese regions.
>Annabelle in SM is noted to be from another universe, and has the RSE music.
>But SM has both Interpol Annabelle and future Grimsley.

It doesn't add up.
>>
>>30258970
Stupid. Completely BTFO by this based anon>>30259094
>>
>>30260040
ORAS says it's an alternate Hoenn from RSE, and then SM develops RSE Hoenn and ORAS Hoenn being different further.
Again, like how every remake is different versions of the same events.

Nothing has ever implied that this applies to any game but RSE. And with the XY timeline and this image, it implies the opposite.

The "Megaverse" being Gen 6 onwards is certainly an invention by fans, backed up by nothing but it making the most sense to them.

>>30260387
It's only well known in Hoenn and Kalos. a girl from Johto notes how weird it is that you cant fly using Fly in Alola, so it's not like the regions cant be different in other ways
>>
>>30261329
You're being incoherent. Gen VII obviously takes place in the same reality as ORAS, whereas nowhere else is meant to. Even if you try and assume XY isn't in the megaverse, Gen VII and later certainly will be.
>>
>>30261476
>Gen VII obviously takes place in the same reality as ORAS
I havent implied otherwise

>whereas nowhere else is meant to
Please dont casually slip in your theories with confirmed information
>>
>alt reality shit
Man unless a remake happens, whatever happened in previous games prior gen 6 happened as normal unless a remake adds to the original.
There can be two universes but shit plays out similarly, only difference is Mega Evolution difference and added content when game is remade.
>>
>>30261595
So despite being part of the same country, Kanto and Johto somehow don't know what megas are despite them being all the rage in Hoenn?
>>
>>30262319
Yes?

We never hear about Virbank City a single time during BW, despite movies raking in billions of dollars being made there. But certainly it existed then right?

The short answer is yes. This is Gamefreak, what is canon isnt what makes the most sense, but what is true based on the info given.
>>
>>30261837
This. Until new info comes out, the timeline is the same, but with the assumption that Megas exist in the background. "Megaverse" FRLG is just FRLG in a world where Megas exist.
>>
>>30256692
>two years later

what did they mean by this
>>
Anyone have the scans for ORAS?
>>
>>30256692
those new outfit made him looks like blackquill
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
STOP THIS MEGAVERSE SHIT
>>
>>30256692
I want to XXXX Grimsley!
>>
>>30261329
>The "Megaverse" being Gen 6 onwards is certainly an invention by fans, backed up by nothing but it making the most sense to them.
You know, other than the whole thing about Az's weapon being the thing that created Mega Evolution. Even Zinnia says that the thing was never even built in the other universe.
>>
File: IMG_3408.jpg (34KB, 340x280px)
IMG_3408.jpg
34KB, 340x280px
>>30264526
Perfectly sums up Megaverse denialfags
Angry, whiny manbabies who cry when they don't understand something, like the concept of multiple universes
>>
>>30258249
>the game timeline corresponds to the real-world timeline!
SM taking place 2 years after BW2 and XY instead of 3 kind of breaks that theory. Right now, the only "evidence" is the 96 on Red's shirt.
>>
>>30264817
The weapon was created 3000 years ago before any of the games in the series take place though? It's not like in Gen 4 we travel to Kalos and see no Weapon. That doesnt contradict anything.
>>
>>30265167
>2015/2016 game taking place 2 years after 2012/2013 games breaks that theory
What?

Also pokemon world timeline corresponding to our world timeline was heavily implied since Gen 1
>"July 20, 1969! Humankind first set foot on the moon that day. I bought a color TV just so I could watch that news."
>GSC (1999) was released 3 years after RGB (1996) (RSE and DPPt are confirmed to be linked to their generational remakes so doesn't count)
>BW2 (2012/2013 was released 2 years after BW (2010/2011)
>XY (2013) released was strangely close to to BW2's (2012)
>"Mimikyu's disguise is modelled after Pikachu because of the popularity of Pikachu-styled merchandise 20 years ago"
And now that 96 shirt.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.