[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it, why doesn't this piece of trash try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0521.jpg (39KB, 228x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.jpg
39KB, 228x380px
I don't get it, why doesn't this piece of trash try to manipulate you if it's implied it's been controlling Lusamine the entire time?
>>
>>30255618
>piece of trash
DO NOT. I REPEAT. DO NOT SHIT ON MY WIFE
>>
>>30255618
>it's implied it's been controlling Lusamine the entire time
Are you... fucking retarded?
>>
The best reason I can think of is that the main character is a lot more stable mentally than Lusamine. She apparently only started going nuts after her husband disappeared to grow beans or whatever
>>30255644
Your wife is a deranged slut
>>
>>30255618

It's been using Lusamine's emotions against her to manipulate her easier

Apparently she is REALLY upset about her husband being gone
>>
>>30255618
You are stable, at the time the squid meet lunasime, she was already insane due to the despair of losing her husband. PC also put it in a beast ball, which is built to emulate their home so they feel comfy and not agreesive.
>>
>>30255618
It didn't exactly control her, it enhanced her emotions to the point of insanity.
>>
>>30256264
Lusamine put hers in a beast ball. Did you play the game?
>>
>>30255618
But Nihilegos don't control people.
>>
File: 487.png (62KB, 732x575px) Image search: [Google]
487.png
62KB, 732x575px
>>30255618
Same reason Giratina doesn't drag your ass to hell after you've caught it.
>>
>>30257795
Straight out of the Aether archives, they poison their subjects to drastically increase their power, making them lose all their inhibitions and become extremely violent, those they influence will do anything to protect Nihilego.
>>
Your character is already an emotionless void, so there is nothing for Nihilego to manipulate
>>
>>30255618
Nihilegos are described as using their toxins for self-defense.

There is probably something that scared the Nihilego when it met Lusamine and the others but the one you can catch feels safe so it lets you pet it and take it around town.
>>
>>30258069
Them exact description is this:

>UB-01. Code name: "Symbiont". Properly known as Nihilego. There have been sightings reported of this beast in Alola's past. Its most distinctive feature is its parasitic capability. When Nihilego latches on to a host, it does not manipulate its actions directly. Rather it awakens the host's own capabilities and boosts them to an extreme extent in order to protect itself. It injects the host with a sort of neurotoxin to achieve this effect. This neurotoxin of Nihilego's is incredibly stimulating and inspires feelings of extreme excitement and a lack of inhibition in its host. In other words, anything or anyone that a Nihilego latches on to will have its native skills forcibly activated to their fullest extent and will then act as it naturally desires to.

No direct manipulation of any kind. You're just drugged up on toxins and then left be.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.