[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>breeding is easy now guys! with destiny knot it only takes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1386207076325.png (37KB, 350x305px) Image search: [Google]
1386207076325.png
37KB, 350x305px
>breeding is easy now guys! with destiny knot it only takes an hour at most! why do lazy faggots still hack?
>WAAAAH CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A HACKED 6IV JAP DITTO HOLDING A DESTINY KNOT TO BREED WITH PLEASE WAAAAH

breederfags have shown their true colors.
>>
how many threads do you go into saying "just inject it bro"
>>
>>30255044
what if I caught a shiny 6 iv ditto, you cunt?
>>
File: 1459834150741.jpg (94KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
1459834150741.jpg
94KB, 640x495px
>>30255277
>tfw actually caught a 6iv ditto 2 weeks after XY release

I had people sucking my dick to breed their shit.
>>
>>30255044
>Post ledyba in gts
>wait 2 minutes
>profit
>???
>>
>>30255426
I thought bot was kill.
>>
>>30255044
I think the breeding is still shit in this game with the egg road requiring to use Tauros in a small space while holding down B if you want to go fast, and the egg givers still don't give you a heads up that an egg is ready.

And there's talking with the breeder lady at the desk. Why isn't that you can't access the PC while talking to her? Why is it that she walks slow af to get your pokemon? Why is it that you end the conversation immediately after being done with picking up pokemon, despite at times you want to then deposit another one? Why is it that she won't give you or accept pokemon when there's an egg ready?

And finally, I don't know what's happening, but I have tried to breed synchronizers for the legendaries and ultra beasts I'll eventually obtain, the father is an abra with inner focus and the mother another abra with synchronize and twenty fucking pokemon in a row, they were all fucking inner focus. Is that bad luck or does the father determine the ability inherited?
>>
>>30255044
THE LEAKS ARE FAKE
immunity cat plz.
>>
>>30255539
>I think the breeding is still shit in this game with the egg road requiring to use Tauros in a small space while holding down B if you want to go fast

Speed doesnt change if you're running/not running/using stoutland/mudsdale.

>and the egg givers still don't give you a heads up that an egg is ready.

but she does though.

>
And finally, I don't know what's happening, but I have tried to breed synchronizers for the legendaries and ultra beasts I'll eventually obtain, the father is an abra with inner focus and the mother another abra with synchronize and twenty fucking pokemon in a row, they were all fucking inner focus. Is that bad luck or does the father determine the ability inherited?

bad luck
>>
>>30255605
Well it's all first impressions to what I think so far, but mind telling me how she notifies you that an egg is ready like the one in HG/SS calling on you on your phone that an egg is ready or in BW2 the man walking up to you when you pass by him to alert you that there's an egg?
>>
>>30255681
She covers her eyes with her arm
>>
>>30255786
Holy shit that's subtle, but thank you anyways.
>>
>GF makes it easier than ever to get into breeding
>Locks destiny knot behind shitty battle royale
>>
>>30255539
sup salty boy, I caught a whole synchronize squad of abras in the time it has probably taken u to lrn2breed
>>
>>30257153
I don't care, but congrats...
>>
>>30256733
WHY oh why can't we put items in Pokebank
>>
>>30255508
bot just made a trade 10 mins ago according to twitter
>>
No, hacked Ditto fags have. I'm avoiding that shit like the plague and actually having fun
>>
>>30257231
Because they need to phase out megas like Mega Mawile and Mega Gardevoir obviously
>>
File: 1474382891426.png (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474382891426.png
109KB, 1000x1000px
>>30255044
>he doesn't breed Pokemon to hack them and then pretend they're legitimate
How do you think Mewtwo was made?
>>
>>30256733
>not using a Pickup Meowth and getting Destiny Knot for free

Fuck off newfag
>>
>>30257462
They could just disable certain items.
>>
>>30257462
AI use Mega Mawile in Battle Royal.
>>
File: 1475199077428.gif (2MB, 238x158px) Image search: [Google]
1475199077428.gif
2MB, 238x158px
>>30257657
Then how the fuck do we get it? I've been looking everywhere ever since I unlocked postgame and I can't find it. Do you have to beat Wally in the Battle Tree or something more obscure?
>>
>>30257718
You cannot obtain the Mega Stone or a Mawile anywhere in Alola.
NPCs also use the fucking genies and plenty of shit we won't have access to until January.
>>
>>30257797
I know you can't get a Mawile, but you can't get the Kanto starters either and Red gives you all of their Mega Stones for beating him
>>
>>30255044
Wow, it's almost like there are different people with different opinions and preferences.
>>
>>30256733
>Not getting a shinotic and spamming spotlight until the one you can handle is left
What a fucking faggot
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.