[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I caught this motherfucker with a dusk ball, first try...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: LION.jpg (438KB, 651x739px) Image search: [Google]
LION.jpg
438KB, 651x739px
So I caught this motherfucker with a dusk ball, first try... Is it supposed to be this easy, or..?
>>
Nah, catch rate is 3 like old times instead of 45.

I used a Premier ball for mine.
>>
>>30252362
It is easy. I caught lunala in one try with a moon ball.
>>
>>30252362
You need to catch the box legendary in order to progress the game.

Killing Solgaleo will just restart the fight.
>>
>>30252362
Premier ball on the first attempt.
>>
>>30252362
Making it mandatory to catch Solgaleo with a catch rate of 3 is bad game design. Children would get frustrated if they were forced to catch Origin Giratina in Platinum.
>>
Caught mine with a quick ball, no fucks given.
>>
Think it took about 3 or 4 tries with a Luxury Ball for mine.
>>
>>30252398
>catch rate is 3 like old times instead of 45.

Wrong.
>>
>>30252520
Solgaleo and Lunala are forgivable due to their desire to travel with you.

Everything before that in XY and ORAS is not. Except maybe Mega-Fug.
>>
>>30252362
box legends have had super high catch rates since gen 4.

In gen 4, the Steelixes you found on victory road had lower catch rates than Dialga/Palkia.
>>
>>30252362
Main Legendary Catch Rates have been 45 since Black and White with the exception of ORAS where they were actually lowered from 5 to 3.

But it is supposed to be easy since Nebby wants to travel with you it's not hard to grasp.
>>
>>30252719
The pastebin says its 3.
>>
>>30252362
Yes, it's easy.
Got it down to 10% and caught it with my first Premier Ball.

>>30252398
Stop lying. It's 45.
>>
>>30252798
Since Diamond and Pearl, not Black and White, my bad.

The point is people trying to blame legendaries being easy to catch on XY like >>30252753 are stupid. And did you not even remember how hard to catch Kyogre and Groudon were in ORAS?
>>
>>30252822
Not sure what pastebin you're referring to since none of the big dataminers have catch rates in their pastes, but that's wrong.
>>
>>30252520
What they could've done is give it to you for free, like in delta episode rayquaza. If solgaloe/lunala wanted to be with you so badly, then why is it manditory to catch it? A simple fight would have sufficed, regardless of trying to catch midfight or koing him, you get him anyway.
>>
>>30253001
>What they could've done is give it to you for free, like in delta episode rayquaza.
Did you even play the Delta Episode?
>>
>>30252362
Yeah, catch rate is 45. Necrozma(?) and Tapus have catch rates of 3.
>>
>>30252753
ORAS legendaries had catch rates of 3 except for Fug. It makes Primal Groudon/Kyogre annoying to catch because they hit so hard.
>>
>>30252822
And both Serebii and Bulbapedo says 45.

Plus the many, many accounts of catching them in a single ball right here on /vp/.
>>
>>30253040
I did, and killed rayquaza on accident, and I remember zinnia say g that rayquaza wanted to join my team
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.