[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every time you send Toucannon out, he assumes an angled stance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 191.jpg (154KB, 807x482px) Image search: [Google]
191.jpg
154KB, 807x482px
>every time you send Toucannon out, he assumes an angled stance rather than facing the enemy forward, making the default camera look like pic related

holy shit, this bird is a blessing, like they knew it'd be funny making Toucannon face the enemy with such contempt
>>
That's how birds look at things you mongloid.
>>
File: kabashii.png (147KB, 494x319px) Image search: [Google]
kabashii.png
147KB, 494x319px
kabashii...
>>
>>30249099
i would stand at an angle to if i had a thick ass beak in the way of my straight ahead vision
>>
>>30249424
I was talking about the angle you retard. If it was other Pokemon they'd be facing towards the enemy, but this one is specifically angled to make it look like it has a sideways shot in the default camera.
>>
>>30249497
Yes retard, the bird isn't facing the mon because it couldn't see it that way. Birds have to tilt their heads to look ahead
>>
>>30249589
other pokebirds do fine without that, you even have bunch of mons with obstructions on their faces facing forward
>>
>>30249497
This. For one, birds don't have binocular vision, and two, toucan beaks fill up what little forward vision they would possibly have.
>>
>>30249099

I THINK IT'S TIME THAT YOU AND I
>>
>>30249943
worst song in the movie
>>
>>30249722
shut up stupid faggot
>>
>>30249424
it actually depends on the bird, mongloid-san
>>
>>30249722
Other pokebirds have their eyes on the front.
>>
>>30249979
well glad we know the outcome
>>
>>30249099
NOBODY KNOWS THE TROUBLE I'VE SEEN
>>
But seriously, why is Toucannon so fucking angry?
Is he salty that he's literally my mom's toucan?
>>
>>30249099
>fucking pomp-ass prep prick I swear to god
>>
>>30250034
I dunno, but it seems to fit with the whole 200 degree beak thing.
>>
>>30250060
Kek. Edit that in.
>>
>>30249099
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.