[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the dust has settled, what are your final thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: rotom-dex2.jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
rotom-dex2.jpg
29KB, 400x240px
So now that the dust has settled, what are your final thoughts on Rotomdex?

I enjoyed him throughout the story giving his own one line thoughts. It just got sad after beating the champion where he spouts the same messages over and over, including the UB message even after you beat the storyline
>>
i liked it a lot, gonna be boring without it in future titles.

it didn't make the game annoying at all, a little more entertaining at least. he felt like a brother.
>>
>>30248632
I wasn't really a fan of it.
>>
I liked it. I didn't think it was intrusive given that he doesn't actually talk and you can just ignore what he says on the bottom screen if you don't like it.
>>
Neutral to it during main game.
Useless post game.
>>
I think I read like two of his lines, otherwise I forgot he even existed. Completely forgettable.
>>
He came up with some great descriptions for the Pokemon and, though I may be in the minority here, I found him plenty endearing and enjoyed his flavor text.

The bottom screen could've been put to way better use, but I still think he's cute and enjoyed having him around.
>>
Still don't get why he called Ilima a dreamboat and that one female Aether Foundation employee attractive, despite being genderless.
>>
>>30248999
programming.
>>
>>30248632
Fine in the games since you can ignore him most of the time, I got tired of having to see "Why doncha see why kinda Pokemon it izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you caught there, pal?"

Annoying as fuck in the anime.
>>
>>30248999
I thought it was funny. Maybe some Pokemon are attracted to humans
>>
>>30248999
I just took it as they're so attactive even genderless Pokemon want to fuck them. I wasn't expecting the Illima line and I lost it
>>
>>30248632
I almost completely hate it. There were moments I was alright with it but I can't even recall what they were. It was so determined to talk about everything that I rolled my eyes and wanted it to shut up more often than enjoying it.

I'm cool with it not coming back, but I do hope the map and PokeFinder and whatnot stick around.
>>
>>30248632
It's annoying and unlikeable and contributed nothing to the game.
>>
>>30248632
>I enjoyed him throughout the story giving his own one line thoughts.
Troll.
>>
>>30249362
OP is a South Michigander confirmed?
>>
Rotomdex is too smart for pokemon. And he's pervert. Best bro
>>
I was looking forward to him, but he was ultimately boring. I was hoping for him to make a few more interruptions and talk to people, or at least provide more meaningful exposition during the game.

I would have loved it if Rotom stopped to talk to you after you first meet Nihilego and giving his opinion on what it is, and how his Pokemon senses tell him how different it is from a regular Pokemon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.