[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any way to lower your Pokémon's affection? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 464673.gif (121KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
464673.gif
121KB, 368x368px
Any way to lower your Pokémon's affection? I've been petting them but I don't want to cheese through the game with crits and other bullshit
>>
You can slap them to reset your progress to the next level but I don't think you can take away hearts they already have.
>>
>>30247421
So, to put it short, you can't?
Wonderful.
>>
In my experience, the bullshit doesn't actually start until you get at least 3 hearts. 2 hearts only gives you the 20% EXP boost, which I gave to all my Pokemon
>>
>>30247655
My Brionne cured from her paralysis thanks to affection, I really don't want the game to become easymode already, I'm only on the second trial and I've been trying to keep a moderate challenge by doing shit such as turning exp share off, playing on set and not overleveling
>>
It's possible that constant fainting could lower affection.
>>
>>30247655
Is this why my fucking decidueye was always 10 levels above everything else? Cause i used poke refresh on him for the entire first island to heal his status.

I didnt know that. Guess when i get home lll pet my team a little bit.
>>
>>30247403
yeah, it's bullshit. I didn't pay attention to this and now my pokemon are dodging shit and getting crits left and right in an already easy game. Come to think of it maybe I should just give my team an overhaul
>>
The game is still pretty damn tough later on even with the affection bullshit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.