[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nzg/ - Nuzlocke General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13

I am Lurantis, Destroyer of Runs edition

Nuzlocke Info
http://pastebin.com/12STviC1
>Links to official games
http://pastebin.com/WAC4ePwU
Most if not all of these are dead.
>Romhack Links
http://pastebin.com/bcPxpEQT
Most if not all of these are dead.
>Emulator info
http://pastebin.com/T6G4xScj
>Difficulty list
http://pastebin.com/X2pMb0ed

>Pokemon Nuzlocke images
http://www.mediafire.com/?sxu318m9an5ulbm
>Pokemon Bank Sprites
http://www.mediafire.com/?ueadxvt1f52m0md
Additional Templates
http://www.mediafire.com/?vmfck3jdowgn472
>This includes
>All Pokemon images by Ken Sugimori
>Nuzlocke Templates
>Boxed image sets
>Badges
nuzgen discord chat
https://discord.gg/WPDUYd8
jollynuzcrew streams discord
https://discord.gg/jq7kxDr
>>
I went and tried a blind nuzlocke in Moon.
God damn, I lost so many comrades before getting ultimately swept at E4.
Most totems, that fucking teacher in school, Z moves, EVERYTHING.

Certainly harder to nuzlocke than mother fucking Platinum.

Provided you don't grind like a faggot.
>>
>>30240926
> When doing a nuzlocke run, am i allowed to trade my kadabra in order for it to evolve to alakazam?

Dont think people usually do that since for all purposes you get a new extra pokemon even without using them

But your game your rules mang
Make the traded pokemon count as the encounter for that area if you want to balance it out
>>
Torracat with Z Fire Pledge is the way to beat Totem Lurantis. Did it with no deaths, and I was only level 25.

That said, my run is full of close calls. I have no business surviving as many attacks with under 10hp to spare as I am. I've heard about the Totem Mimikyu, I don't know if I'll get out of that one alive, but I've got a while yet. At least I managed to beat Hau's Raichu with Eviolite Misdreavus while being at the same level.

Is island 3 where the game begins to really fuck you over? Because the run is going too well so far.
>>
>>30241083
>Is island 3 where the game begins to really fuck you over?

Don't think so.
The level curve only get even with the player when you reach Island 4

The trials and fights in island 3 are pretty easy
>>
Does anyone treat Z moves in SM the same as megas in XY/ROSA ?
No using them at all, or only during "important" fights ?

Because I never used them, nor Exp. Share, and I got buttfucked pretty hard through the whole game until I got swept a last time.
>>
>>30241170
never used megas, never used z-moves

i like them better than megas as a threat against me though. keeps me on edge because everyone, not just the same pokemon with known mega evolutions, can use them. and at the same time, they're manageable to defend against and not as overpowered or annoying to deal with

plus people comment when you beat the game without using z-moves a single time and it feels good
>>
File: nuzlocke chart redux.png (692KB, 1132x2232px) Image search: [Google]
nuzlocke chart redux.png
692KB, 1132x2232px
Updated chart. Finished Ghost Trial, beat Plumeria and I'm on my way to Po Town to retrieve a stupid fucking Yungoos. Kinda sad my Torkoal got killed, it had Drought and it was fun to use

>>30240926
Man, fuck Lurantis. I was only able to beat her because my Fletchlinder managed to land a critical hit Inferno Overdrive. I'd probably been swept otherwise. And of course her helper Castform killed my Fletchlinder right after. What a cunt

Also, Mudsdale is fucking awesome. Can take special attacks and it's pretty much unbrekable physically. Beat the Ghost Trial and the Electric Trial on it's own and it was key to defeat Guzma at Malie Garden without deaths
>>
>>30241624
Stamina Mudsdale almost feels like cheating
>>
How do you deal with same route grass patches having different encounter tables in SM ?
Still one mon per route ?
One mon per patch ?
Both feel wrong as you can either "choose" which mon you'll encounter or end having too much mon.
>>
File: IMG_1254.jpg (27KB, 598x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1254.jpg
27KB, 598x462px
>mfw Just caught a full odds Shiny on my first ever nuzlocke run

IT'S A CUTIEFLY BUT FUCK IT THIS ROCKS
GIVE ME NAME IDEAS
>>
>>30241680
And I'll add, what about for instance, mons in the school ? They're registered as caught on route 1.
>>
Do you guys divide S/M by official routes or using the zones on the rotomdex map? I've been doing the latter.
>>
>>30241687
Bumblebling
>>
>>30240926
1shot with Decidueye :^'
>>
File: IMG_1257.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1257.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>30241714
I LIKE IT
>>
>>30241687
Deathmachine
>>
>>30241702
zones on rotomdex
named places that are obviously different areas inside a zone (like caves) count as new places to capture mons too
>>
>>30241646
True that. It's amazing the amount of punishment Stamina Mudsdale can take. Easily the most realiable member of my team.

I'll also add Golisopod is very useful. It's very bulky and really hard to be one shot'd, and if you find yourself in a situation where you are at disadvantage, emergency exit is pretty useful to bring out a better pokémon in safety

>>30241718
>already having a Decidueye when you face Lurantis

You overgrinding faggot

>>30241680
>>30241702
Personally I use as reference the "caught" window when you check the summary. This I don't consider Kukui's shack a separate area from Route 1 since a pokémon caught there will show as "caught in Route 1"
>>
>>30241745
Glad you like it.
>>
>>30241680
One per route. I don't know which pokemon appear in which patch of grass and i'm not checking. And unless you use repels (which make you a picky faggot anyway) you can always get ambushed on a patch with pokemon you want. One pokemon per patch is stupid, you end up with billions before you even leave melemele
>>
>>30241624
How's Passimian for a nuzlocke? Moon Boy here

His ability seems quite useless
>>
>>30242284
His ability is indeed useless and you should not want to activate anyway because it would mean losing a pokémon.

Anyway though, it's found rather early after Lurantis trial, and if you're lucky enough to find one (I only got one because I'm following a no-dupes rule, I faced 10 fomantis and 5 Trumbeaks before running into mine), it's very solid. It has a very usable attack stat, 80 speed is pretty decent for in-game, as it outpaces almost everything and it's decently bulky (In fact I just beat a Golduck that couldn't 2HKo it with Zen Headbutt)

His movepool is not that good but you can pimp him up with TMs, I teached mine Brick Break and Brutal Swing and so far it has been doing well. It's pretty much a sitting duck against Fairies though, but I have other team mates to cover for it
>>
>>30241196
I beat Moon without using a Z-move and nobody said shit, who says it and where?
>>
>>30242491
Also, as a testament on how nice Passimian is, I used it to single-handely beat Olivia
>>
>>30242709
i solo'ed olivia with crabrawler
doesn't make it a good pokemon
>>
Rolling for SM starter

1-3 poppli
4-6 rowlett
7-9 litten
0 kill myself
>>
>>30241760
Just be wary of later mons even with mudsdale
A lot of mons you think might have ohko moves against him actually end up having them
>>
Why was lurantis a problem again? I OHKO it in my run.
>>
>>30243282
It's got synthesis for 66% heals, one turn solar blades, and annoying back-up. Not everyone's lucky enough to one-shot it, and if you can't, it's a problem
>>
>>30243282
Castform backup buffs the shit out of it
>>
>>30244098
Might I add Trumbeak is also a fucking pain. It has Skill Link and Rock Blast to fuck up all the Fire-types you might have brought along from the Volcano
>>
>>30244323
Trumbeak ended up trying to confuse me and missed, so Salandit could take it out real easy. Only got one shot since it was a 2hko with dragon rage.

Salandit is great for handling Lurantis in general since it 4x resists everything it does, once you get rid of its assists you can reliably wall it despite having paper defense.
>>
Lost my Wishiwashi thanks to it being more fragile than it seems and I have no other good Water types minus Starmie, who I don't feel like using. Didn't even encounter a Dewpider OR an Araquanid, so I'm using Skarmory even though I already have a Toucannon. Totem Vikavolt was annoying thanks to Spark always instantly paralysing and haxing me, but I could stall it out and I didn't lose anyone else. The third island is ass for potential encounters, they all seem to be really rare or in all in one place. At least Guzma didn't kill anyone either, but it was close.

I keep getting Kanto Pokemon as encounters, it's really annoying.
>>
>>30244426
If you don't mind pokémon from other gens you can get a nice number of Water-types in Ula'Ula, like Gyarados or Bruxish. There is at least 3~4 locations that exclusively have Water Types
>>
>>30244458

I do have a Wimpod, but it has a Bold nature unfortuately so it would be weaker.

I have other Water back ups, but they're the generic Magikarp, Tentacool, Poliwag (who is redundant with Hariyama), Psyduck. Bruxish could be interesting if I can get one later down the line, but Skarmory adds resistances I also didn't have (Flying, Psychic, Fairy once Torracat evolves). Skarmory also has a Brave nature so it's a little bit more powerful than normal.

I'm also tempted to use Zydoge, apparently I can get Zygarde as I have enough cells for it, I just have to get to Sina first.
>>
>>30244527
If you're following a no-dupes rule you can get a guaranteed Bruxish in Route 13. The only three pokémon in that area are Magikarp, WishiWashi and Bruxish.

Also, even with a bad nature Golisopod is amazing (I'm using one too, I'm the guy who posted that big chart), but I'll admit it's not really great if you're looking for a water STAB. Mine is Lv 36 and I don't have water moves on it. I wish the move relearner was earlier in the game, so at least I could give him Razor Shell.

I got Zydoge as well, it's pretty nice. Kinda frail though, and you'll want to collect a few cores for the exclusive moves
>>
>>30244604

Interesting, might take a while but Bruxish is certainly possible. I do kind of want Water STAB if I can, so that's another reason not to use Golisopod. I really wish I'd got an Araquanid man, instead of Psyduck in the Garden. I really wanted to use Araquanid because it looks amazing and has a godly ability. If all else fails, I have a Staryu (attack lowering nature too), and Water Stone + Scald + Psychic TMs seems like a winner even though I've used Starmie in a Nuzlocke before, and it was great.

My box is full of Pokemon with redundant typings.

Regarding Zygarde, I'm picking up every cell I see, I've got quite a few, but I'm not sure how many. It gives me another option, anyway. Team building in Nuzlockes is hard but rewarding. It's amazing how just one death can put a spanner in the works, big time. Thanks for your help!
>>
>>30241760
> not evolving Dartrix into Decidueye just before Lurantis

You undergrinding faggot
>>
>>30244821
>not boxing the starter

You're both faggots, now kiss
>>
File: 14-003.jpg (1MB, 3075x2000px) Image search: [Google]
14-003.jpg
1MB, 3075x2000px
Bugsy was easy than i remembered
(to be fair scyther missed a fury cutter otherwise i would be screwed)

And boy the game is giving me plenty of chances to have a crobat after i complained about the first zubat dying! Alright that's enough!
>>
>>30244773
>It's amazing how just one death can put a spanner in the works
True that, because just now that faggot Guzma actually killed muh Mudsdale

I guess I'll get the Minior I have boxed in. Fucking hell
>>
>>30245561
Minior is great
>>
Is there anyone even mildly interesting doing an SM Nuz stream?
>>
File: Emlocke 2.jpg (333KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Emlocke 2.jpg
333KB, 1552x1015px
Well, I admittedly skipped over the whole preface for Winona, but I was sufficiently prepared at that point.

Bunch of new catches, some unexpected - first time I've ever got a Jigglypuff in a Gen III run, for one. Still, caught a Wingull and a Magnemite both, and they've stuck with me since just after Norman. Breloom's coming back, Lairon, not so sure. Tate and Liza have always caused harm one way or another, but I'm fairly confident this team will go the distance.

I'm just worried about that Kingdra - provided I get past this. Well, no time like the present.
>>
File: IMG_5874.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5874.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Posted some shots yesterday. After getting charizard glide (one shotted the totem salandite) I went back for the routes I couldn't get in Melemele island and I found bagon. I replaced it for my gumshoos. My team is looking pretty good but my backup is lacking. So now it's time to see if I can slay the Run-Killer itself
>>
File: Emlocke 2.jpg (369KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Emlocke 2.jpg
369KB, 1552x1015px
>>30246122

Well, uh.

Ow.

Sunny Day walling and +2 Psychics will do a number on you. Looks like I gotta get back to the grind.
>>
I managed to get both a Bruxish and a Turtonator, but I don't really have space on my team for them. I'm basically going to wait and see how many Pokemon Totem Mimikyu slaughters, then go from there. Turtonator looks like a good replacement if I lose my Torracat (I need to evolve this pronto, especially before the trial) while Bruxish lacks Strong Jaw and doesn't get many good moves for a while but could be okay later on.

It's also this part of the game where I'm noticing the lack of overall variety in some areas.
>>
>>30241170
>ROSA
What even?
>>
>>30246862
meant ORAS, but I forgot I was on an english-language board for a second.
>>
>>30241624
Why are there 8 slots for Trial Z-Crystals? There's only 7 Trials.
>>
>>30246895
>he doesn't know
>>
>>30246895
if you find and fight spurdo before going to the league you get the fugg z-crystal, man
>>
my pokemon died to a bullshit crit and i dont want to release it
any workarounds for it in a nuzlocke?
>>
>>30247925

Nope. That's how Nuzlockes are. You get crit and die, that's it.
>>
this is my first pokemon. I turned off exp share and I don't use z-power. is this enough of a challenge if I don't intentionally grind? (about equal level to trainers)
>>
>>30248002
Yes

but why the fuck would you nuzlocke on your first pokemon game and playthrough ever mang?
>>
>>30248088

because I'm HARDcore like that, MOM

no, but my gf said it was easy so figured I'd add a little challenge, and nuzlocke was the only one I could find within 2 minutes.

don't want to die to RNG and restart, had too much of that in xcom
>>
>>30248150
woah son

but if you don't want to die to RNG and restart, be ready for some tough times. RNG WILL kill the pokemon you end up loving most and theres nothing you will be able to do about it but cry
>>
I'm doing a nuzlocke and I've got a pichu I've been purposely not leveling past lvl 11. If I evolve him at 13 will he learn both nasty plot and electroball or do I need to evolve him at 12 and lvl him up to 13 to learn electroball? I know people have been complaining about kadabra not learning confusion upon evolving and I'm not sure if all evo moves are like that now or not. (I'd rather have electroball since it's the only decent SpAtk move pikachu learns till discharge and I want to evolve to raichu early so he won't get 1 shot by random shit)

If this was a normal run I wouldn't care since I could reset but I've only got 1 shot at this.
>>
>>30247985
Personally I just box the fainted ones in a "graveyard" box. I use them again for breeding purposes or something once I finish it
>>
File: 1408294913677.gif (977KB, 474x360px) Image search: [Google]
1408294913677.gif
977KB, 474x360px
>silver bayleef hit five crits in a row
>then his zubat hit four crit bites with flinch in a row right after

thats it fuck this game
fuck this run
fuck this nuzlocke
fuck life

i'm so fucking mad right now
there's bad RNG and then there's THIS FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>30248493

forgot to say I'm playing pokemon sun, if that matters.
>>
Just got to the 4th island and I lost my Ribombee from Route 2, to the first trainer, who happened to have the poison z-move. Is it just me, or do the NPCs spike in levels as soon as you get there. I thought I was slightly ahead until then
>>
>>30249263
You'll miss out best girl celesteela
>>
File: nuzlocke chart redux.png (776KB, 1136x2504px) Image search: [Google]
nuzlocke chart redux.png
776KB, 1136x2504px
>>30241624
Since I just hit Poni Island I guess it's update time!

>get Dragon Doggo in Route 16, pimp him out with Zygarde Cube moves
>raid Po Town, beating down those fucking thugs
>Guzma lolcrits my Mudsdale
>FUCK
>also almost kills muh starter
>start training the skarmory and Minior I had boxed in, get distracted with TV, didn't realize the wild Gumshoos was using Bide
>FUCK
>Beat Gladion's bitch ass in front of Acerola
>Beat Nanu, almost losing my Passimian. Fucker's though. I really miss Mudsdale, it could switch into anything and give no fucks. The only bulky one I have is Golisopod
>raid Aether foundation with my Bros Haus and Gladion. Manage to somewhow make it with everything alive until Lusamine
>I'd probably been swept by Guzma if he had one more pokémon. Everything on fucking red
>Minior sacrifices himself to allow a wounded Golisopod to finish off Liligant
>it was fun to just tear away at Bewear to death. He can't do shit against Ghost types like Vega except Baby-Doll eyes all day
>Milotic is fucking fast, manages to outspeed and murder my poor Passimian
>get nice Aerodactyl gift from Seafolks. Cool guys
>throw myself into battle against some bitch with a Garbodor and a Toxapex, realize I'm very underleveled, almost lost half of my team

Guess I gotta grind, and I hope I get some good shit in Poni Island

>>30249903
I noticed it too. A 2-3 level jump
>>
>>30249903
>Is it just me, or do the NPCs spike in levels as soon as you get there. I thought I was slightly ahead until then

Nope the scaling is up the wall for the last island
>>
>>30250093
>Legendaries
Into the trash
>>
>>30250978
Zygarde doge has the lowest BST out of anyone in my current team.

And just to flare up your autism, I'm planning on upgrading him to Zygarde 50% somehwere in the future assuming it stays alive
>>
So, uh, I'm busy grinding up a Raichu after this >>30246808, and it turns out my entire team has been spontaneously infected with the Pokerus - and there's a catch. The copy of Emerald I'm using has a dry battery despite buying it new, and Pokerus is only cured over the course of time passing, so with the internal clock broken - well. May be a permanent fixture.
>>
>training my bagon
>take on last trainer on route 8
>sends out wingull
>okigotthisinthebag
>crit air cutter kills bagon

I... I need a moment
>>
>>30252249
>using bagon

babby
>>
>training wimpod as bagon's replacement.
>trial guide on route 5 wants to battle
>sends out slowpoke. So expecting hydro vortex
>send in petilil to take the hit
>uses psychic z move
>petitil dies

Why is everything falling apart
>>
File: Nuzlocke.png (233KB, 1132x2445px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke.png
233KB, 1132x2445px
Just left the first Island.
I only instituted the Route Checking Clause because of what happened with Martin and Tikki-Ravi since I didn't even consider that they'd have the same Route name on the trainer card until after I caught Martin.

I also didn't feel it appropriate to just toss a Pokemon I caught, since the point of this is the challenge and forming the bond with them.

I probably would have wiped if Ilima hadn't gone full retard and leered Kamen Tora on the switch in after his Z Move, rather than attacking.
>>
Totem mimikyu can go fuck itself.
You basically NEED either mudsdale with iron head or a bulky steel type. That's where my blind run ended horribly.
>>
>>30253800
I destroyed him with pelipper and no losses actually, luckily he only summoned haunter, I know you can get gengar to show up and probably would have fucked me
>>
Were quick balls always this broken? I have yet to see them fail to catch something on turn 1.
>>
>>30253800
You don't need Iron Head really. Bulldoze or High Horsepower are a clean 2HKO and Stamina Mudsdale has enough bulk to take on both Mimikyu and whatever cunt he summoned to help

I'd know, that's how I beat Mimikyu

>>30252842
>someone is actually using a stupid fucking template I made on MS Paint just to keep my run info somewhat organized

I love you
>>
>>30254959
just started my Sun nuzlocke and I'll be using that template. I like how simple it is.
>>
>>30241196
>wpeople comment when yo ubeat the game without using z-moves a single time
source
>>
>>30255111
source: the game
play it
>>
File: ratedgen7.png (1MB, 1154x1282px) Image search: [Google]
ratedgen7.png
1MB, 1154x1282px
Well, I currently have 33 dead pokemon stored in a box, and about 3 others released. I stopped releasing once I realized how hard the game was. I've team wiped on the water totem, grass totem and lost many others to mikiyu (to mistakes... I had an orangaru but didn't realize typing).

I neglected training a starter pokemon so its still lv8. This game is definitely very hard. I have 2 pokemon alive, and a few lv13 fishing catches I won't bother using. I just beat the horsefucking girl
>>
How are you guys handling the S.O.S mechanic? Are you guys only capturing the pokemon that shows up or are any of the help it summons (assuming you're not doing it on purpose) fair game?
>>
>>30256888
I've abused the S.O.S mechanic to get a goodra, but not much else. I do this when I encounter a trade pokemon like boldore.
>>
>>30256888
>How are you guys handling the S.O.S mechanic?
As long as its the first encounter i don't think its abusing. You're still limited by which pokemons can be linked, and its as risky to keep a chain going to your pokemon that i feel it offsets it

I'm sure many purists disagree but i dont really give a fuck
>>
Someone suggest to me a GSC hack that doesn't change too much plot around and is actually fun to nuzlocke.
Please?
>>
>>30257257
polished crystal
>>
So uh, I take it SM are harder to nuzlocke than Plat or BW2? Thinking of picking up a copy of Moon some time if it provides decent challenge.
>>
>>30257326
I'll check it out, thanks senpai.
>>
>Losing three Pokemon to Hau's Dartrix because you wanted to spread the EXP out

NEVER AGAIN FUCKER

YOU'RE GETTING BURNED EVERY TIME NOW
>>
>>30257378
>So uh, I take it SM are harder to nuzlocke than Plat or BW2?
Yeah
>>
>>30257378
you're in for a threat

every single one of the new mechanics make nuzlocke more challenging
>>
>>30253800
Slowbro two-shot it and survives play rough

The AI is dumb so if you have an Amnesia one you're safe from Haunter and Gengar which will try to hypnosis
>>
>tfw I just beat Cynthia, completing my Platinum nuzlocke
I was blessed with some GOAT encounters this time. Final team was Torterra, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Staraptor, Houndoom, and Floatzel. Houndoom and Garchomp are understandable monsters. But holy fuck, Calm Mind Gardevoir does not mess around.

Since I'm going to transfer up to BW2 and then to XY/ORAS, I'm headed after the legendaries next. Probably going to pick up some Ice and Electric types now that the run is complete. What's a good Pokemon to catch for catching the roaming legends? Mesprit and Cresselia are going to be pains in my ass.
>>
>>30257837
His Raichu is more dangerous because it will be likely one of the first fully evolved you meet and you will never outspeed it
>>
>>30259589
>you will never outspeed it
>what is cutiefly/ribombee
>>
SPAZER
LITERALLY PUTTING THE TEAM ON HIS BACK AND CARRYING IT AGAINST TOTEM WISHWASHI

ONE LONE MAGNEMITE

VS

1 SCHOOLING WISHWASHI
1 NON-SCHOOLED WISHIWASHI
1 ALOLAFUCKYOUAMOLA

Thank god for Light Screen.
Thank god for Thunder Wave
Thank god for Sturdy

Fuck Gamefreak for that fucking chugging during the Totem Battle that made me kill the Non-Schooled Wishwashi when I wanted to attack the Totem
>>
>>30259399
You want Mean Look/Hypnosis, try a Haunter

>>30259649
Amazing luck if you're following the rules.
>>
>>30259763
>Amazing luck if you're following the rules.
really? cutieflies were always so common for me

four failed nuzlockes and i had the cutiefly on three
>>
>>30260147
They're rare if you're impatient and jump into the first patch of grass you see on a route.

You can have 3 shots at Cutiefly on the first Island, but that can be narrowed down to 1 if you jump into the grass during the first stretch of Routes 2 and 3.

The funny thing about Sun and Moon is that it's making me strategize holding off allowing myself an encounter till I can get to the best patch of grass on a route.

Route 2 is a guaranteed Makuhita if you're not careful and if you don't wait till you're close to the Pokemon Center to catch a Pokemon you miss out on a chance on Cutiefly or Growlithe, the two best catches on the Route.
>>
File: 15-001.jpg (1MB, 2450x2000px) Image search: [Google]
15-001.jpg
1MB, 2450x2000px
Gen 02 is being harder than i remembered to nuzlocke

Or i'm just sucking big balls. Both can be true
>>
Are ledians useless? should i just drop it for one of my boxed mons?
>>
>>30261633
We have known this for over 15 years anon.
>>
>>30255111

Ilima commented on it after the first Grand Trial for me, but I don't recall anyone else doing it.
>>
>>30259763
>tfw Serebii royally fucked up the levels in Turnback Cave and the highest level Haunter available is 37
Motherfuck me.
>>
I'm going to start over soon and do a nuzlocke on Moon. I only remember Ilima, Lurantis, and Mimikyu being the most problematic.

What are some other battles I should look out for that have been tough for nuzlocke runs so far?
>>
>>30263236
Mudsdale can ruin your fun if you don't have Sp Water.
>>
Has anyone ever tried carrying a successful nuzlocke on to post game areas like the Battle Frontier?
>>
>rebuilding the team after Totem Lurantis kills all of my mons except Grimer
>manage to breeze through the Olivia fight without trouble.
>the first Nihilego fight goes fine as well.
>nice.jpg
>things are finally back on track after that disaster
>reach the third island and Hau's Raichu sweeps my entire team except Grimer AGAIN
>>
>>30263623
okay so I just made this post assuming that based Grimer would carry me through the rest of the Hau battle since it had six stacks of Evasion by the time it beat Raichu. But then his Torracat hit me with the fire Z-move through three layers of Minimize and CRIT.
Guess I'm starting from scratch
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.