[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do the battle royal >all 3 opponents gang up on you even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1445460575749.jpg (56KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1445460575749.jpg
56KB, 500x322px
>Do the battle royal
>all 3 opponents gang up on you even when they have type advantages against each other instead
>>
Use something that doesn't scream "Please KO me before I use EQ."
The AI knows exactly what moves you have so it's dealing with you accordingly.
>>
File: Sandwich.gif (2MB, 320x228px)
Sandwich.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>30237947
>Do battle royal
>one npc perfectly counters the other npcs and gets all the kills
>To tanky for you to oneshot it's mons and the other npcs just let it happen
>nothing you can do about it
>>
>>30237999
>don't even have anything particularly useful, only AoE is a magnezone with dicharge because lol needing to do things that need bred pokemon to get the things to breed pokemon
>they still beat up on my pokemon
>>
>>30238141
>AoE
Age of Empires?
>>
>Flygon goes first
>Flygon used rockslide!
>your pokemon is the only one that flinched
>>
>Based on the speed of my pokemon i would go last this turn getting me a kill on whatever i wanted due to them all being pretty low
>They all either switch out or use protect
Dude this shit cheats so hard i commend whoever has the idol stance
>>
>>30238201
Area of Effect. It's a MMO term for spread attacks
>>
If my dumb ass can luck my way into idol stance so can you - have protect or some version of it, and have a team that covers each other's weaknesses

you have to think slightly differently, but it's really not that hard
>>
>want to do battle royal with friend
>can't because you need to invite 2 random people, can't be put with them randomly
>they always fucking decline
>>
>>30237947
It's not too bad. Just start with a bulky Pokemon and back it up with two sweepers that cover its weaknesses.

Got through pretty easily with A-Muk, Kartana, and Tapu Fini.
>>
>opponent has a power trick shuckle holding a quick claw
>it actually works

Fuck battle royal
>>
>>30237947
Its just weird how they introduce it so early and its pure bullshit beyond even the battle tree, if you're trying to get people into it dont cheat, and especially dont do it sub master rank, its crazy.
>>
>>30239234
The main problem is that its introduced so early in the game and every enemy has max iv ev trained pokemon including legendaries/pseudos you dont even have access to, theres no reason not to push it to the battle tree area.
>>
>do the battle royale vs friends and fagion
>enjoy it
>go to do another
>my level 25s are pitted against 50s

nice FUCKIN game
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.