[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best balls for these nigs? I used my love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: tapus.jpg (33KB, 710x269px) Image search: [Google]
tapus.jpg
33KB, 710x269px
What's the best balls for these nigs?
I used my love ball on Top Lel
>>
>>30235880
Koko: Ultra
Lele: Love
Bulu: Repeat
Fini: Dive
>>
>>30235880

I used my Master Ball on Koko because I didn't have anything that could status it other than Salazzle's Toxic and you aren't allowed to save before the fight
>>
>>30235880
koko: fast
lele: love
bulu: repeat
fini: dive/heal
>>
>>30235945
>Love Ball
>It's just a regular catch rate, but you only get one try per SR
Time for hell.
>>
>>30235945
Repeat Ball goes better with Koko for the animation imo. Bulu is a weird case since he's Grass-themed but doesn't fit Nest Ball because of his coloring. I don't like him.
>>
>>30236050
that's why I got my buddy to give me his
>>
>>30235992
you can defeat it, rebattle the e4 to make him appear again and go to the temple, then save before re-fighting it, it been like this the last 4 gens
>>
>>30235880
Koko: Ultra
Lel: Heal
Bulu: Repeat
>>
>>30236092
It's even easier if you defeat it the first time, no need to beat e4.
>>
32 Ultra Balls trying to catch Tapu Lele, even when it's paralyzed. Wtf.
>>
>>30236050
>mfw ran out of Ultra Balls on Lele so threw my single Love Ball and caught it
>>
>>30236092
You don't even need to rebatable the E4, he's there again immediately after the credits.
>>
>>30236327
Tapu Koko got caught relatively easily, but Lele is such a bitch to capture.
>>
I just used a Heal Ball on Lele, I didn't have the patience to reset for the Love Ball
>>
>>30235880
If you want a real challenge
>Koko: Fast
>Lele: Love
>Bulu: Level
>Fini: Heavy/Lure
>>
I caught Koko in a fast ball, Lele in a love ball, and Fini in a dive ball. I'm debating on whether I should use a level ball or a friend ball on Bulu.
>>
>>30236594
oh I forgot about level ball, good I don't have bulu yet, were is it?
lure doesnt fit fini at all tho
>>
>>30236695
fuck
where* and I mean the ball, not bulu
>>
What mons are you guys using to status and wittle these down? They're a bitch to catch
>>
>>30236729
Shiinotic for Koko Fini and Lele ( Spore )
For Bulu I'd say something with hypnosis
>>
>>30236695
Mt. Hokulani. I think behind the pokecenter?
>>
>>30235880
Koko: Quick
Lele: Heal
Bulu: Ultra
>>
>>30236717
The first mountain on ula'ula where the electric trial is. Go to the building then to the right. I gave up catching koko in the level ball after 194 SRs
>>
Fini was so hard to catch, I was about to give up but then I eventually caught it.
>>
Luxury Ball looks great on Tapu Koko
>>
Fucking balltists
>>
What's best for Alolan Muk?
>>
>>30236367
I had the hardest time with Bulu honestly. Difficulty in capturing them for me would be Bulu>Fini>Lele>Koko. Fini would come out on top due to Aqua Ring if Bulu didn't eat through SIXTY EIGHT FUCKING ULTRA BALLS.
>>
>only carried 10 ultra balls at a time throughout the game because why would I need more
>I know I'm going to try Lunala in a Moon Ball and it probably has an ok catch rate
>shoved into the Tapu Koko fight
>use all 10
>half asleep at this point and too lazy to check if he respawns and what the conditions are
>also don't really want to ruin the pace and feel of confronting him by just beating him into the dirt and coming back after my champ party
>catch him in a dusk ball

suffering
>>
I didnt realize you could go back and try again with Koko, so:

Koko: Premier Ball
Lele: Heal Ball
Bulu: Repeat Ball
Fini: Dive Ball
>>
>>30235945
Heal ball also fits on Lele.
>>
>>30236077
You can try Luxury. Bulu is stated to be the laziest/most relaxed of the tapus.
>>
>spent less than 25 ultra balls catching all four Tapus
>friend used 47 ultra balls on Koko and wasted his master ball on Solgaleo

Feels so good I had to text him every time I caught a Tapu with the exact number of balls I used
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.