[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain to me how passing down IVs works? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 9055965_f260.jpg (16KB, 260x279px) Image search: [Google]
9055965_f260.jpg
16KB, 260x279px
Can anyone explain to me how passing down IVs works?

I have a 6 IV ditto with a Destiny Knot, and I bred it with a 0 IV Honedge. Shouldn't all the children have at least 5 IVs because of the destiny knot? Because mine only have 0 to 4
>>
>>30235824
>As of Pokémon X & Y, this item, when attached to a Pokémon while breeding, will cause the baby Pokémon to inherit 5 IVs from its parents
>parents
>s
>plural form
>meaning both
>>
>>30235849
well thats fucking stupid
>>
>>30235954
just breed the child with the ditto

and when you get more IVs, breed that child with the ditto
>>
>being this dumb
I can breed 10 eggs and get a perfect iv mon from a shitty mon with no thinking required. To bad OP is a literal retard who doesn't know what google or reading is.
Education sure did well for you.
>>
>>30236409
fuck you fag
>>
File: ss__2016_09_30_at_08.25.23_.jpg (56KB, 363x286px) Image search: [Google]
ss__2016_09_30_at_08.25.23_.jpg
56KB, 363x286px
>>30236472
(You)
>>
the Battle Royal and Tree hates me and getting the 48 BP for something I need to be good in these anyways is a chore.

Would anyone be willing to pass one off to me and be a bro?
>>
>>30236948
just get a pokemon with pickup
>>
>>30237942
Is there a table for SM pickup yet?
>>
>Need a Destiny Knot to breed good Pokemon
>Need good Pokemon to do well in the Battle Tree

Anyone have suggestions for teams that I can do well in the Battle Tree with without good IVs or even EVs? Maybe I'll try to cheese it with Xurkitree and Pheromosa
>>
just ask a hacker to trade you a ditto holding one

battle tree is fucking impossible without max EV and IV mons
>>
>>30239072
Just do what >>30237942 said and get some pickup pokemon.

Allegedly the tables are way different as there are reports of people with level 20ish pickup meowths picking up the destiny knot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.