[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the overall opinion on SM's OST so far? When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: eeefe79e0b12e900f4c5a687a2de23a3.png (839KB, 777x1046px) Image search: [Google]
eeefe79e0b12e900f4c5a687a2de23a3.png
839KB, 777x1046px
What's the overall opinion on SM's OST so far? When the first trailers were revealed, I really hated the trainer theme, but it's grown on me. I also think some pieces like Guzma's theme and the Totem Pokemon theme were done really well, the latter especially was awesome with cutscenes like the giant Lurantis creeping up behind you. I can't say I like Red's new theme though, and it feels kind of lazy of them to just reuse older themes for Anabel, Colress, and Cynthia.
>>
>>30235194
It's good but it's not enough, you can see this more clearly when you're doing an online battle and you can go and pick any theme and they're less than 20.
>>
>>30235194
How can you draw such a wonderful ass and fuck up that face so badly?
>>
>>30236173
I dunno, when I'm in the Battle Tree, between Gladion, Lusamine x2, Guzma, Ultra Beasts, Box Legends, Tapus, Elite 4, and Champion themes, I think the selection is damn fine.
>>
File: 1479893635244.jpg (54KB, 357x517px) Image search: [Google]
1479893635244.jpg
54KB, 357x517px
>still practically no art of chicken-chan in her riding suits
WHY
>>
>>30236228
I'm pretty amused at how obvious it is that the artist put 90% of their effort into the ass.
>>
>>30235194
What on earth is wrong with her irises
>>
>>30235194
9/10 for me.
>>
>>30236276
The suits are terrible man
>>
I think the music is great so far atmospherically, but not that memorable. Aside from the themes you hear a lot, like the wild and trainer themes.
>>
>>30235194
Some """acceptable""" battle tracks but any other than that it's forgettable.
Still a 7.5/10
>>
>>30235194
I love the OST. Though, the ones I use most are Enter the Ultra Beasts, Team Skulls themes, Gladion and the legendaries themes
>>
https://youtu.be/ioaE2ZRKuqE
https://youtu.be/cBNgRSw4tN4
10/10
>>
Nanu and the Kahuna themes are both awesome, as are all of the Team Skull ones.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.