[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's post some little bits of Polish that could improve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10

File: 1479668722340.jpg (173KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479668722340.jpg
173KB, 960x640px
Let's post some little bits of Polish that could improve eclipse.
>Second daycare on a new post game island, nearby area where you can run forever in one direction
>Soaring instead of flying after you unlock every area
>>
File: ghost.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
99KB, 500x500px
Said it in a similar thread last night.
If you max out your friendship with Mimikyu, it should love you enough to show you its true form outside of battle.
>>
>>30232764
Why would it do that?

Everyone who's seen its true form ended up dying from fear alone.
>>
>>30232730
>little bits of Polish
>Polish
Kukuiski
Lillieski
Gladionski
Hauski
is this enough Polish
>>
>>30232809
Maybe you don't die because it loves you? Idk
>>
>>30232818
qeq
>>
>>30232809
What do you think its ture ffuck rthi iakei
>>
>>30232730
a cleavage line on that bikini girls chest
>>
File: 1479979319503.png (57KB, 188x234px) Image search: [Google]
1479979319503.png
57KB, 188x234px
>>30232730
I have a whole list of improvements I'd like to see in this game but I'll only post the small ones.

>MC has more facial expressions (take inspiriation from wind waker)
>MC has more clothing options and different faces to choose from
>skippable cutscenes (you'll only use this if you're replaying, r-right?)
>a textlog you can access during a cutscene to read previous dialogue
>The ability to spray potions in refresh
>Quest markers above NPC's heads
>Quest List so you don't forget any requests by NPCs
>Autorun
>option to turn off pokeride,wild pokemon and/or trainer music (I wanna enjoy this gen's top tier route music without interruptions)
>a hotkey for free space
>being able to swipe the rotomdex to access menus (left for bag, right for pokemon)
>A separate EXP splitting item to be able to train up new pokemon up to the rest of your team's level faster
>be given some way to track down zygarde cells in post game (like some map-wide zygarde radar)
>>
>>30232965
>Facial expressions
Holy fuck this is so legit
Your character literally only changes emotions ONCE and yet you're expected to connect with them on any level.
>>
>>30232965
I'd only agree to the quest tracker if it was done in an unobtrusive way. The quest tracker in Majora's Mask interrupted the game every time the player did anything and it ruined the game.
>>
>>30232965
>>30233103
It's so weird how totally expressionless the mc is when the emotions on all the other characters so excellent and expressive.
>>
>>30233151
The way I'd see it, it would just be an extra menu option you can click on which shows all the "requests" you've taken. It'd only show where the npc is and what they're asking for per quest. That's as non-intrusive as it gets imo.
>>
>>30233163
Same logic as silent protagonists. It's supposed to make it feel like YOU'RE the protagonist.
Except in both cases it's completely retarded.
>>
File: 1479598359925.jpg (838KB, 1108x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1479598359925.jpg
838KB, 1108x1006px
>Up encounter rates for the new mons
>make EV training less frustrating
>Make hyper training start working at level 50
>MC more expressive like >>30232965 above
>Make SOS encounters only happen every once in a while or only when using the adrenaline orb
>Address some plot holes in the story
>Give trainers their own encounter themes
>Give Trial Captains their own battle themes
>BRING BACK THE PSS! NOBODY LIKES USING THE PLAZA FOR WIFI BATTLES!
>a list of whole other stuff that I could list but I'm too tired to say
>>
>>30232730
>instead of

yeah nah fuck off

soaring was a shit boring mechanic
>>
>>30233103
And it was only because they used that scene for the trailers
>>
>>30232965
>>30233212
>This nigga and all his good ideas
>>
>>30233163
Only time MC changed expression was after playing the flute
>>
>>30232965
>>30232730
To add

>Give Lusamine a Totem Nihilego in her fight in Ultra Space
>Give all the Champion battles 6 Pokemon
>Have Guzma fight you for the Championship
>Have Po Town get cleaned up in the post game
>Fifth post-game exclusive island full of rare Pokemon, possibly new Alolan forms/new Pokemon in general
>Rematch all Trial Captains, Kahunas, Rivals, Plumeria and Guzma
>Use their respective themes in their post game fights instead of the standard trainer theme
>Make Wicke and Burnet battle-able
>Move GTS to it's own menu button
>>>>>>FUCKING NATIONAL POKEDEX
>>
>>30233229
I don't buy that was the logic. I mean, they still showed AN expression, it was just one and at all times. Even a blank, straight face would have been AN expression in context that would have caused us to imprint a certain personality as the always happy face did. It just doesn't make sense. I assume it has something to do with not wanting to animate different faces factoring in customization but I don't know what could have affected that that you can customzie since as far as I know you mostly just change the color of the texture on the face.
>>
>>30233163
>>30233320
And when eating malasadas on the train/bus/whatever with Hau
>>
>>30232730
> Return of horde battles
> Phoebe appears somewhere in the game
> More iconic trainers in the Battle Tree
> More customization for the protags
> Fixing the Plaza to work like it did in gen 5
>>
>>30232965
>>Autorun
HG/SS had that,wish they didnt remove it.You just had to set up the running shoes on your bottom screen then turn them on.
>>
(Optional) Following Pokemon
There's more than enough processing power on the Switch to do it and you know that this is a fact.
>>
>>30233858
It's so weird how the characters mention the Pokemon in your first slot like they're there with you but the Pokemon can't actually follow you.
>>
>>30233930
I'm convinced it was supposed to be in it but they dropped it because Nintendo was mad at the massive frame drops
>>
>>30233930
It's weird that they specifically mention your 1st slot pokemon at all. They should just say "your pokemon".
>>
File: 1461665403242.jpg (5KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1461665403242.jpg
5KB, 200x199px
>>30232730
>Soaring instead of flying

>unironically wanting to manually have to fly to a place rather than just point+click fast travel
>>
>>30232730
Fix new move and TM coverage. I want to see Accelrock and Trop Kick on more monsters.
>>
>>30232965
I want to be able to have a punk face on my character
>>
>>30232730
>Second daycare on a new post game island, nearby area where you can run forever in one direction
I heard there's an autism box where is that
>>
>>30233103
>Random Grunt: WE ARE STEALING YO POKEMON RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
>MC: (・∀・)
>>
>>30234085
Especially considering that I only ever carry my weakest pogeyman in the first slot. "Caterpie will keep you safe!" Bitch no the fuck it won't
>>
>>30233427
Why did it take so many posts? Am i the only one who wants a national dex?
>>
>>30235142
/vp/ already threw a huge fit over the national dex being put behind a paywall
>>
>>30235238
You mean pokemon bank? Last gen i played was bw and postgame realeased pretty much the full dex in postgame. I was pretty sad that didnt happen in sm
>>
>>30232730
>Give the option to skip the fly animation
>Remove the fly scene transition whenever you go to Pokepellago
>>
>>30232730
>soaring
>little

Creating that entire map in a 3D interactable overworld would be a big pain in the ass. That's not a little feature at all.
>>
>>30235238
>five whole dollars per year
>paywall

jesus fuck
>>
>>30236234
You're literately paying money for storage that you already own.
>>
>>30236234
I was willing to defend that for transferring, but a pokedex feature that's been part of the series since RS being locked away in a subscription app is fucking stupid. Doesn't matter how much it costs.
>>
File: haunter.jpg (69KB, 1200x983px) Image search: [Google]
haunter.jpg
69KB, 1200x983px
>>30235238
Sounds more like a pay fence
>>
>>30236254
>>30236292

I think as we're approaching 1000 Pokémon they don't want new players to feel too intimidated by having that huge checklist incomplete in their games. About 300 per region is a much more manageable goal for the ordinary player, while Bank will be there for us hardcore fans.
>>
>>30236333
People who say this vastly overestimate how much the fanbase at large gives a fuck about making living dexes
>>
>>30232730
Funny thing about the daycare:if you use Tauros to run in place, it counts for hatching eggs, so instead of a straightaway, the best spot for egg-hatching is an enclosed area where you can hold down on the stick to perpetually run against a wall. Such an area can be found... directly across from the Nursery.
>>
>>30232730
Sex with your pokemon
>>
>Implement soaring, but don't use it as a replacement for Fly/Pokeride.
Soaring to travel from one place to another is incredibly tedious. Soaring is still fun though when I just want to enjoy flying around or doing mirage spots or whatever.

>Using the D-Pad/circle pad on the Map/Fly screen should make the cursor snap to locations.
If you want to look around then you can use your stylus. If I quickly want to fly somewhere, I already have my hands on the circle pad/buttons. Don't make me get my stylus out just to tap on the tiny icons.

>Stop making features that I can't exit by using the buttons
For example, look at Poke Pelago. Talk to Mohn about exchanging beans or upgrading. You can skip through his text with the A/B buttons but if you want to stop talking to him, you have to press the onscreen back button. What the fuck. Why? Maybe I'm just autistic but this shit really annoys me. Let me keep my hands where they are.

>Do something with the L/R buttons
Anything. Something other than the L=A option. Make one shortcuts to the Free Space compartment in the bag. Make the other say a random pokemon cry. Seriously. Do something with them. I don't care what.

>Sound/Volume options
I want to mute the music but keep the sound effects in. Don't get me wrong, Pokemon has some amazing music but sometimes I want to listen to a podcast or watch a video and play at the same time. I need the sound effects to prompt me to do something in the game when I stop paying attention.

>Some way to earn Love/Moon/Level/etc. Johto Pokeballs
These are fun to use even though most have limited uses. They also look pretty cool. I hate that we only get one of each. Plus, it's 0 effort nostalgia pandering for GF which is what they love.

>Let us change the menu/battle screen/etc. colors and backgrounds
This would really help people with vision problems esp colorblind guys
>>
>>30236762
>Anything. Something other than the L=A option. Make one shortcuts to the Free Space compartment in the bag. Make the other say a random pokemon cry. Seriously. Do something with them. I don't care what.

Make R open up the Poke Ride page, and let the player set Y to be a shortcut to whatever menu option they want. Party, Bank, Dex, Plaza, etc. Make L always be a secondary A buttonexcept when you're on a screen that uses it for something else, like boxes, rather than a toggle.
>>
>>30237122
Or we could keep Y as it is and make it so that if you hold R, the a,b,x,y can be hotkeys to whatever you want.
>>
>>30234128
Soaring was more fun and engaging.
>>
>"fast" mode that reduces cutscenes to just text boxes so the game doesn't drag on during replays (or just less cutscenes in general but some people on /vp/ actually like them in this game for some reason)
>better wild selection where all the coolest Pokémon aren't ultra-rare or locked away until late-game
>actually have a sizeable amount of Battle Tree opponents instead of just nine (there should be at minimum 30 old characters mixed between all the Gens)
>actually remaster the audio from past generations instead of using the original Gen IV/V songs, they clash heavily with the rest of the soundtrack
>open up the world more and don't block areas off so heavily; you have an in-game map and markers telling you exactly where to go for the next part of story, it's okay to let players wander off more than five feet away from said marker
>less shitty bottom screen (there's no reason not to let the player quickly tap an icon on the screen to directly go to the Pokémon/Bag/Save/etc. screen like in Gen 6)
>>adding to the above, bottom screen option that tells you what Pokémon you might find in a specific patch of grass a la Dexnav, without having to check back and forth on the Pokédex

These aren't my biggest desires for the third version of SM, but they're not as much to ask for as something like the Battle Frontier.

>>30236234
Are you saying it's not a paywall? It's not a large paywall, but it's a paywall nonetheless, and there's nothing wrong with disliking it on principle even if you can pay it.

>>30236333
Just increase the in-game box space when we get close to 1000 instead of making it the Bank. As a hardcore fan, I don't appreciate Game Freak trying to extort money out of me, even if it's just five extra dollars.
>>
>>30237198
Would be a lot better in a region that doesn't look like shit in 3D, and also without the cutscene before and after.
>>
>>30237270
>Just increase the in-game box space when we get close to 1000 instead of making it the Bank

the first thing I did was start spreading my Pokemon out over boxes as I caught them to see what the limit was. When I saw it hit 32 I got excited, when I saw that was the limit I was so fucking pissed off. Jesus christ. Why would you add one box per game. Just give me 40 or 50 boxes at least. I don't want to have to pay 5 dollars a year to have my living dex and enough box space to breathe.
>>
> Most of the good things posted before
> Plus a decent amount of postgame quests

Like two or three storylines like Emma's in X/Y,

> Also bringing back HSGG's thing of letting a pokemon follow you around.
>>
File: 79b.jpg (51KB, 645x456px) Image search: [Google]
79b.jpg
51KB, 645x456px
>>30232818
>>
>A goddamn island guardian that is part fire type seriously how the fuck did they not make a Tapu Bullshit that is Fire/Fairy it's a volcanic island archipelago for crying out loud
>>
>>30232881
A-are you okay, Anon?
>>
I want the option to rebattle any of the captains and kahunas once a day in postgame, the same way you can rebattle Morimoto

They actually made them interesting characters this time around and I want to be able to battle Lana and Nanu again
>>
>The ability to remove Rotom from the Rotom-dex freely to simultaneously mute his goddamn talking and get yourself a nice Rotom in the process.
>Bring back rematches and let you do them earlier than title defense
>Way more Alola forms, go HAM or go home
>No excuses, love them or hate them megas were made a thing and there should have been more of them now
>>
>>30232730
>Rematchable trainers
>An easier way to get HA
>An actual national dex
>Maybe horde battles?
>>
>>30232764
Didn't the Anime establish it's basically an Eldritch horror made of pure darkness?
>>
>>30233427
Po Town still being fucked up and full of Skull members despite the disbandment was a disappointment.
>>
>>30234085
Due to fainting and ordering, I ended up with things like "Thanks to Raichu!" when I didn't even send him into battle during that fight.
>>
>>30233212
Toss in the ability to have one "priority" quest per island, where quest markers are enabled just for that quest specifically. Competely optional, turn on by tapping the mission, turn off by tapping off the mission. Game starts by auto turning on missions, but if you have none highlighted, no tracker

And make it that if the tracker is on, Rotom makes comments about each quest

There, even parents of retarded kids, really inept players, and people who enjoy Rotom Dex all get their happy ending too
>>
>Random NPCs have more than one or two Pokemon
>Trainers can be rematched (VS Seeker/Pokegear type thing)
>Bring back Super Training/Hordes. SOS Battles are not a suitable replacement
>Make all Captains battle as part of the story
>Different encounter music for different trainer classes

Basically, bring back user-friendly features, and be less lazy with random trainers. Pokemon is about battling, after all, so let us have more of them!
>>
>>30233647
>horde battles

Enjoy your 10 fps
>>
>>30232730
If you get in that little fenced in area next to the daycare and call a ride you're too big to get back out and can just spin in place for steps.

Egg lady is visible from there, when she crosses her arms she has an egg.

Since they lowered egg appearance cool down and hatching time, it's perfectly fine, you'll be receiving and hatching at a good little clip. With Oval Stone (just qr scan things you haven't seen yet) it speeds it up even more.
>>
>>30232965
These are all top tier.
Though you can at least access dex from rotom by clicking the black between his eyes. Just bag and mon would also be really useful.
>>
You don't have to see the same fucking animation for pelago for flying after the first time because it's the same fucking animation as flying also make it so you can trade shit for beans because fuck waiting for something that helps you lower your waiting for other shit
>>
>>30233647
>Return of horde battles
SOS does the job better. 7 mon and you've maxed a stat, plus increased HA, IVs, and shiny rate.
>>
Make the main characters 16 years old. Drop the fucking 11 years old, not only does it make the whole game feel patronizing as fuck but it also doesn't make sense when people like Lillie and Gladion clearly seem to have got their shit together and express themselves on a level far beyond what any 11 year old could pull off.

Plus, children want nothing but to be grown up, so it's not like it would deter any kids from playing the games or self-inserting just because the protags are older.
>>
Not sure if it's still in the game or not. But if it isn't I'd add special backgrounds back to the boxes. I use them to organize my ditto box, my legends, and trained mons.
>>
>>30234128
It let things like mirage islands be a thing. So i'm down.
Personally i'd say make it a new ride instead of replacement.
Stoutland->Taurus
Lapras->Sharpedo
Charizard->Frickin pigeot or something, I dunno.
>>
>>30242266
>SOS does the job better. 7 mon and you've maxed a stat, plus increased HA, IVs, and shiny rate.
So identical but 5x slower to horde battles?
>>
>>30233212
THIS. Given that your Rotom-dex is supposed to give you advice on how to progress in the story, it's reasonable for it to keep track of sidequests, too.
>>
>>30233103
>>30233163
>>30233434

MC should've had, at LEAST, 3 expressions:
- Happy (what we have now, default)
- Shocked (reserved for epic cutscenes e.g. when Nihilego/the other UBs/the Legendaries first appear)
- Serious (similar to young Red's default expression, reserved for challenging situation e.g. vs. Guzma, Lusamine, the Elite Four)

It's unreasonable for them not to add in the latter two, because there were scenes that were SUPPOSED to elicit that reaction from us, anyway.
>>
>>30237800
>"Also bringing back HSGG's thing of letting a pokemon follow you around."

Oh boy, here we go.

That would've been so much easier to say if we still weren't in full 3D. Back then, the tech limitations actually helped implement this feature, because we would just leave the scaling to the imagination and it'd look okay. Hell, we could've even done it back in Gen. 5.

These days, though, unless you want to be overly selective about Pokemon that could follow you, like for Amity Square in D/P/Pt, the game devs would have to make an additional batch of individual animated character models that would consistently interact well with the environment as well as fit to scale (unless you scale it down for bigger Pokemon).

tl;dr: Getting this feature back would take up a lot more memory for the game and would be intrusive to overall gameplay, unless you water it down from how it was in HG/SS.
>>
>>30232764
>>30232809
just make it like Type: Null and it evolves into a spooky ghost and fairy type
>>
>>30232965
>posts best NPC and has patrician ideas
marry me
>>
>>30232730
>Gold Bottle Caps can be purchased at the Battle Tree.
>Hyper Training doesn't require level 100, just max EVs.
>Pokémon Psychologist post-game who can change Nature.
>Festival Plaza is removed and replaced with PSS.
>Destiny Knot is given to you by an NPC.
>In post-game, a Friend Safari is built on Poni Island.
>Both PSS and Nav Dex can appear on RotomDex's display.
>RotomDex can be used in battle.
>>
File: 1480044107875.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480044107875.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>30245911
>Pokémon Psychologist
You've stumbled onto a great idea here cousin
>>
>>30245911
>Pokémon Psychologist
BEST IDEA
>>
>>30245911
>Change Nature
>Post game
YES PLEASE. They let us check IV on our menu, that's a plus so why stop now, GF?

Please!
>>
Maybe take some hints from Yo-Kai watch
just some peeves
>Cutscene skips
>More Quests/Easy ways for money
>Actual Cutscenes where they speak
>Make Totem Lurantis easier
>Make sure level jumps aren't too hard (Hapu, E4)
>Let you hold more than one Z-Crystal

Also
>REMATCH TRAINERS EVERY DAY
>>
Podam ci mój polski, anon.
>>
>>30232764
It wears the outfit because sunlight harms it. I think the thing is actually evil and the whole wanting to making friends things is just a ploy to get close to people so it can eat them or something.
>>
>>30232730
The ability to turn off the bullshit in battle affection affects
>>
>>30248030
>Actual Cutscenes where they speak

Is there an example of a game with full voice acting with a silent npc? Only one I can think of is Tales of Xillia 2.
>>
>>30248288
nah, you're a huge faggot.
>>
>>30250240
Yes.
If the NPC could speak (like Nate does) that would be even better
>>
>>30250316
MC*
>>
>>30248380
>Don't gain affection

There is you dolt
>>
>>30232730
More actual maps, such as for indoor areas.

And better usage of bottom screen. At least let me scroll the map around freely without having to go into the map menu.
>>
another thing Yo-Kai watch did
They had maps for EVERY PART. No freeze maps.
>>
>>30232881
Anon..?
>>
>>30242266
SOS is much slower than horde.
>>
>>30232730
>Habitat Dex functionality returns from B2W2
>remove Festival Plaza limitation on online Link Trades and Wifi Battles
>bring back O-Powers
>in-game notification if fellow players are nearby
>buff fishing spot encounter rates, as well as bubble spawn rate, bubbles spawn even if the player is still in the vicinity, bubbles do not disappear if player gets too close
>bring back non-battling activity (ie, contests, pokethlon, etc.)
>sneaking mechanic returns along with lowered encounter rate, along with DexNav to make HA hunting less of a matter of piling status on status and debuff on debuff as in SOS battles
>change language in-game
>>
>>30251317
SOS Hordes!
>>
>>30242269
To be honest, I don't think they mention the ages of Lillie and Gladion? They could be like 14 easily, I even think Lillie's a bit taller than the MC. We just know Hau and MC are 11.
>>
>>30239778
Are you bait or just cancer?
>>
>>30248030
>Make Totem Lurantis easier
Heresy! Git gud fgt.
>>
>>30239778
I don't hate Rotom Dex, but I do wish you were able to use him as a pokemon in battle
>>
>>30232730
I'd like an option to NG+ just to replay the story again without losing all the items, pokemons and all that shit.
>>
>>30248030
Totem Lurantis was trivial for catfags.
>>
>>30253731
Just like not everyone had Brionne for Salazzle and not everyone had Dartrix for Wishiwashi.
>>
>>30250626
Not that guy, but I just want to pet my pokemon though

I don't want my pokemon shaking off status, dodging 100% accuracy moves and avoiding fainting.

The 20% xp bonus can stay though. The curve is fucked without the exp share.
>>
File: SM translation.jpg (169KB, 802x958px) Image search: [Google]
SM translation.jpg
169KB, 802x958px
>>30232730
Better trainer dialogue translations for the first island.
>>
>>30232730
Can wear the riding outfits even when you aren't riding something.
With or without pads, helmet, or life vest.
>>
>>30232862

You're an idiot
>>
>>30232764
Evolution based on max friendship and an alternate cloth Item.

>>30232730
This. The game needs an easy egg hatch route.

Tons more clothing. Let us wear more than vests and short pants.

Bring back the ORAS Pokemon finder.
>>
>>30254053
>Waai!
>Why!
What the fuck was whoever translated that thinking?
>>
>>30254928
No idea. The first island had a lot of oddities like that for some reason.
>>
>>30232730
give Hau an extra pokemon.

Wishiwashi if you picked Popplio
Salazzle for Litten
Lurantis for Rowlet

Give Gladion a Gliscor too and make him appear more in the story. He got an ass load of screen time near the end but next to nothing between. I never saw him being Team Skull's enforcer at all and his Null evolving into Silvally should be a huge deal where I honestly just didn't really care
>>
>>30256057
Oh and how could I forget. Improve the cities. They're ass this region.
>>
Flat Screen mode.

Know how the trainers get their cut-in image now? Do that for Pokemon, and have a still image. This would be for those who want to keep the 2D aspect of the old games, allows for a no-animation battle instead of that shitty one we have now, and it would run much better on old hardware (if 3DS is still supported by this point)
>>
>>30250316
When does Nate speak?
>>
>>30248030
>make totem Lurantis easier
>translation: what are x items?
>>
>>30239778
>hating rotomdex
I don't getthis, he pops up in game like three or four times max, and his little messages at the bottom screen are far from intrusive.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.