[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people really find this game more difficult than older Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon_sun_moon.0.0.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_moon.0.0.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Do people really find this game more difficult than older Pokemon games?

I've had zero problem steamrolling the entire game with my starter like every other Pokemon game.

Who actually finds this piss easy game challenging?
>>
>>30232024
nobody cares about your shit opinion online just like how nobody cares whether you live or die in real life
>>
If you took off the EXP share you may have found yourself a bit underleveled at points, but it still isn't that hard. But is pokemon ever that hard?

I think Kukui was a good battle though, It was definately a bit more difficult than champions have been for the past few games
>>
Good job, anon
>>
>using your starter
>>
File: 1443950794451.png (75KB, 620x406px) Image search: [Google]
1443950794451.png
75KB, 620x406px
Even with the exp share I found the difficulty just right Nothing impossible but not gen 6 tier easy either.
>>
>>30232060
It wasn't an opinion, it was a question.

I steamrolled this game with my starter and never felt challenged.

I want to know how people felt challenged by this game because I don't see how it's possible.
>>
Really? You didn't get roadblocked by Lurantis/Salazzle/Wishiwashi?
>>
>>30232024
>more difficult
The keyword here is "more." Pokemon didn't become suddenly become challenging, but SM is the least easy it's ever been. Trainers have EVs, Totems are 2v1, and all the slow new mons mean you actually get hit now.
>>
>>30232206
No. Pecked, (Psychic) Hidden Powered, Razor Leafed.
>>
>>30232273
>Pecking down a Lurantis with boosted stats
lol
>>
>>30232273
>Peck.
This is fake. You wouldn't have peek the synthesis motherbug to death
>>
>>30232330
>>30232333
2-shot that faggot
>>
>>30232024
Retarded idiots like me who used an entire team weak to ground.
>>
>>30232330
>>30232333
>not having max happiness by this point
did you even groom your pokemon after every battle? At this point in the game my Torracat was critting every other hit and I burned that bitch to the ground.
>>
>>30232569
>I got lucky with boosted RNG and abusing mechanics why is this game so easy?
>>
>>30232024
This, thank you OP. Second easiest game ever. Older games were better.
>>30232060
Hush jackass.
>>30232080
EXP. Share my ass, it's easy regardless.
>>30232177
This.
>>
I died several dozen times, though mostly because I found myself underleveled towards the end (seemed like the game jumped 5-6levels ahead of me out of nowhere)

otherwise the elite 4 was fairly easy with the aid of revives
>>
>>30232666
>not using a mechanic built into a game to beat said game
are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: toll free number.jpg (27KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
toll free number.jpg
27KB, 600x328px
>>30232569
>use feature that gives you free crits, status cures, and Focus Bands
>complain about the game being easy
>>
>>30232851 i refer you to this >>30232842
also i never said the game was easy, OP did. I said I burned that bitch to the ground because I used one of the features built into the game. If you're saying that feature makes the game easier if you use it, congrats, you proved his point retard.
>>
>>30232842
Using the mechanic is fine, saying a game is easy because you got lucky with a mechanic to get crits and free sturdy is another thing entirely
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.