[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO SAVE AFTER THE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1480105280116.jpg (150KB, 850x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1480105280116.jpg
150KB, 850x1162px
FUCK THIS GAME. [spoilers ahead!] So after you defeat the elite four that girl ask you a question and if you say yes she takes you to a 10 minute cut scene followed by a battle with the pokemon who saves you at the beginning. Well I only had a 10 ultraballs on my so I did a soft reset, figuring the game automatically saved after the elite four fight (since it didn't ask me if I wanted to save) and it didn't. What the fuck GF? Who the hell thought that was a good idea? Now I have to beat them again and then I guess say no to that stupid fucking question, and buy some more ultraballs and give someone on my team false swipe and hypnosis. FUCK.
>>
Just kill that pokemon. You can go to catch him later.
>>
I was triggered too OP but you could've killed Tapu Koko and come back later as much as you wanted to
>>
>>30232051
if you didn't catch him the first time you a bitch.
>>
I don't get it. Am I supposed to be confused about her gender?
>>
>>30232051
I'll do that next time, but I already did the soft reset and started my game up outside the elite four. I'll just put my snorlax on my team with hold back and buy a bunch of ultra balls and capture him then. I don't mind him being difficult to capture, but it's annoying that GF didn't consider you might not want to fight a legendary then and should give you the option not to.
>>
not being able to catch legendaries if you ko them hasn't been a thing for years already
>>
>>30232124
>imperfect nature
>>
File: 1480080241746.png (94KB, 650x460px) Image search: [Google]
1480080241746.png
94KB, 650x460px
>>30232124
>state battle with Tapu Koko
>mimikyu used shadow claw!
>Tapu Koko is at half heath
>uses pain split so he'll be over half next round
>Mimikyu used shadow claw!
>KO's Tapu Koko
>mimikyu landed a crit hoping it would be praised.
>MFW my love for mimikyu just fucked me out of catching a Tapu on the first try.
>>
>>30233257
start*
>>
File: 1408942363931.png (50KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
1408942363931.png
50KB, 365x214px
>>30232011
>>
Spoilers for those not at the fourth island yet.

When you find Lusamine, and she merges with Nihilego, she basically becomes a character from Pokemon ReBURST. ReBURST games confirmed?
>>
>>30232011
Why would you say Yes if you weren't prepared?
Why would you assume Pokemon would auto save when No mainline game has EVER done that
You fucked up and it's on you anon. Plain and Simple.
>>
>>30234138

Snitches get stitches.
>>
>>30234562
fight me faggot
>>
>>30234482
>Why would you assume Pokemon would auto save when No mainline game has EVER done that

The originals did.

>Why would you say Yes if you weren't prepared?

Because I'm use to tapping A 10,000 times a minute to get past the 15 hours of slow dialogue this game forces down your throat.

>You fucked up and it's on you anon. Plain and Simple

Yes I did but GF could have provided a better experience by making this fuck up more avoidable by letting you open your menu and walk around after beating the elite four.
>>
>>30234579
drink bleach faggot
>>
File: 1478903095129.jpg (43KB, 257x392px)
1478903095129.jpg
43KB, 257x392px
>>30234866
sage
>>
>>30234957
>nobody cares
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.