[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Totem Salazzle >Totem Lurantis Holy fuck, fuck this faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1023110007.jpg (155KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1023110007.jpg
155KB, 1280x960px
>Totem Salazzle
>Totem Lurantis

Holy fuck, fuck this faggot game. The literally only reason these faggots have caused me so much grief is because of this games fucking awful Pokemon distribution so all the Pokemon I want to use that would counter these fucks are on the last two islands leaving me with nothing but shit that's weak to them now. Why the fuck has this game forsaken me like this?
>>
So you're mad cause you're bad.
>>
>>30231862
Just inject bro
>>
>>30231862
Just use x items, retard.
>>
I struggled a bit with Lurantis because of it's synthesis, but I straight fucked Salazzle's shit with Rockdog and Slowpoke.
>>
>>30231862
Calm down Paradigm, no need to go piranha on us.

I can't remember what it was, but I had something with mud shot when I got to salazzle.
>>
>>30231892
This, game is easy with decent/bad team.
>>
>>30231993
My team isn't "bad" its just composed entirely of Pokemon that are at fundamental disadvantages and I'm not going to use a Pokemon just to beat the totems because that's disingenuous.
>>
>>30232118
I've used 4 normal types to island 3, you dont need type advantage.
>>
>>30232217
But type disadvantage can fuck you.
>>
I have yet to lose a battle.

Just beat Totem Mimikyu. This one would've been close if i didn't have rest on my Snorlax. The only overleveled mon on my team is my Decidueye, which was still outsped and one-shot by it.

git gud
>>
>>30231862
Should have used Slobster on Salazzle and Killamari on Lurantis
>>
>>30231862
Lurantis is hard but Salazzle is literally a joke with Mudbray.
>>
>>30231862
>can catch wishiwashi, rockruff, cubone, etc. before fire totem
>can catch magby, salandit, pikipek evo, firebird evo, before grass totem

holy shit you're bad.
>>
>>30232488
What fucking part of "I'm not going to pick up Pokemon just to beat totems" don't you get you fucking nigger?

I know what Pokemon I want to use. The faggot game just has them a whole island away from me.

Can't fucking even pick up Passimian to deal with Lurantis because the jungle is part of the trial.
>>
>>30231862
>Totem Salazzle
Give TM Bulldoze to Arcanine. Problem solved.

>Totem Lurantis
Deal with the Synthesis spam.
>>
>>30233048
much simpler solution is to raise a grimer to know toxic and use that on Lurantis.
>>
>>30231862
If you picked litten, lurantis is easy. The sun works in your favor, plus the fire-type z-move is a great finisher
>>
>>30231862
The Pokemon distribution is fine. You just suck. Git gud.
>>
>>30232725
>why wont the game cater to my desires wah wah wah
>>
>>30231862
what pokemon are you aiming to use/have right now? someone here can probably suggest a set or strat.
>>
>>30231862
What does totem salazzle even do? 1shot it before it could do anything.
>>
>get to totem vikavolt
>have half my team weak to it, but nobody on /vp/ ever complains about it so I figure it should still be easy with my munchlax
>munchlax gets oneshotted by charge > spark even after x defence drop, proceed to get sweeped

I know that snorlax isn't a physical tank but holy shit, I wasn't expecting that.

I think I might just toxic it and then turtle with Protect.
>>
>>30231862
>Salazzle is hard! BAWW!

The trial you just came from was filled with fucking Water pokemon.

>Lurantis is hard! BAWW!

The trial you just came from had Salandits and Magmars.
>>
>>30233464
I honestly had no trouble with it, the next totem pokemon after electric, prepare your butthole though
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.