[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else gotten to the end of the their run and felt like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 012345678910.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
012345678910.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Has anyone else gotten to the end of the their run and felt like they made a mistake somewhere? I'm at the E4 and my team is solid, but I just don't really like more than one or two of my Pokemon.
>>
My mistake was buying the game
>>
honestly I stuck with my bros the whole game, so I don't have any regrets.
>>
>>30231116
Yes but it's okay because I restarted.
>>
Not using Alolan Muk

Really wish that I would have used it instead of Exeggutor
>>
>>30231116
Actually I capture only 5 pokes and I love them.

>Green Owl
>Hunter
>Edgy Lycan
>Sylveon
>Waifu Mantis
>Dio dragon version that I called "Za Warudo"
>>
>>30231193
How far were you in and is the game still enjoyable the second time around? I'm considering restarting, but I'm hesitant about throwing my hard work away.
>>
>>30231116
So far I've kept my bros.

-Decidueye
-Toucannon
-Gumshoos
-Lycanroc
-Vikavolt
-Muk
>>
>>30231116
I had this exact feeling. I restarted and tried to make a better team. Just finished the first trial.
>>
Yeah. I picked Moon. When I beat the E4 it all felt wrong and I had to start over in Sun.
Now things feel normal.
>>
There were a lot of mons that I wanted to use but didn't get around to it, but finding some of them is either tedious, or they appear very late in the game.

But restarting SM just to use other mons seems like a chore just because of how much of the game focuses on storytime.
>>
>>30231376
>>30231446
Did you guys use any of the same mons?
>>
>>30231725
No, actually. I beat Moon with Incineroar, Slowbro, Lurantis, Araquanid, Minior, and Lunala. It fits my traditional use of starter and box legend, and some Pokemon I like but haven't used before.
In Sun I had Raticate, Persian, Muk, Dugtrio, Marowak, Golem (replaced Dugtrio), and Exeggutor. I wanted an Alola Form only run and it felt more natural since I was catching Pokemon I liked and wanted and accidentally handicapped myself with a ludicrous type disadvantage.
>>
>>30231258
Just caught Necrozma and yes.
I didn't bump into any shinies so it's not like I'm losing anything. Plus I can use my knowledge to build a team that isn't complete dick.
>>
>>30231116
My team was Decidueye, Toucannon, Araquanid, Salazzle, Mismagius, and Ninetails

It felt pretty good to me, but I stayed away from spoilers and didn't know anything about the game or any of the pokemon, so I ended up catching a lot more than I normally do on a first run, and my team ended up boiling down to the ones I liked the most

I tell you, I'm gonna do the no spoilers thing more often, I felt like a kid again
>>
>>30231193
why restart, just continue and make the team you want.
>>
>>30231116
i didn't like very many pokemon from this gen

i usually try to incorporate as many grass types as possible but everything in this gen was either ugly, shit, or incredibly slow
>>
>>30232459
>Get into random encounter with wild Pokemon
>It's 20 levels below me
>RUN
>You couldn't get away!
#JustAlolaThings
>>
>>30232459
Shiinotic is a beast. It's the only mon on my team I really love using.
>>
>>30231116
I had this same feeling. Just restarted and picking different mons this time.
>>
>>30231116
Kind of feel the same, anon.
I hit the E4 and realized how bro my team is. It works, but fuck me, it's a mess. Too late now though
>>
>>30231151
>not homebrewing

kek
>>
I got to the point that I could breed pokemon really fast, and then saw all the shiny chaining stuff and did it once, and the shiny I got was a terrible nature. I keep feeling like I should just make my team good so I can use them for the whole rest of the game and keep the same ones into competitive.

And the team I actually raised turned out to have terrible IVs. Or great ones. I can't tell. My Oranguru is faster than my Passimian, my Ribombee has more Sp Atk than my Salazzle.

I rotate a ton because of the level system allowing it, but so many pokemon end up disappointing. Tsareena, Golisopod, and Ribombee are the only ones I really like, meanwhile there's Grimer, Oranguru, Passimian, Salazzle, Mudsdale, Raichu, and Wishiwashi floating around in the team.
>>
Same here OP, only two mons I'm happy with are Ribombee and Lycanroc
Vikavolt Mudsdale and Wishiwashi are meh, and I choose Litten but then realized I wanted Rowlet
>>
>>30234479
Wishiwashi started off cool. Then one-shotting got boring. Later it just couldn't kill anything before it hit 25% and became worthless.
>>
>>30234537
I feel you, but I just don't know what to use instead, the only pokemons I like and are high level are bewear and passimian
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.