[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to breed/chain for one of these beautiful f.emales. but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 779.png (16KB, 239x158px) Image search: [Google]
779.png
16KB, 239x158px
i want to breed/chain for one of these beautiful f.emales. but first, i need help satiating my balltism.
>>
premier ball
now help me with mine. How do I get a play rough bounsweet? Who needs to be the father?
>>
>>30231119
Not OP but Comfey passes it to Bounsweet
>>
>>30231032
>f.emales
do you mean ,primarinas.
>>
>>30231155
Sweet. Do you know if play rough is worth it?
>>
>>30231032
I feel like matching balls to color is overrated, but I'm still digging the synergy of Friend Ball on this eye sore.

I have a balltism question of my own. I've assessed the legal possibilities of post-Bank balltism, and I believe I could fit an Alolan Muk into a Safari Ball AND get the Hidden Ability.
Should I use the Safari Ball, or the Moon Ball? Maybe something else?
>>
>>30231333
Nice trips.
This might just be me but you only get one moon ball. You can't chain from that muk to other pokemon.
Plus, I feel that the visual chaos of muk works better with the safari ball in comparison to the moon ball
>>
>>30231505
Well, thanks to the Bank and that fathers have a small chance to pass balls to children (of the same species), I could actually use a Moon Ball or Safari Ball Grimer from HG/SS with an HA Alolan Grimer for a potential balltism HA child
It opens up a whole new door of possibilities for some Pokemon, and also means I don't have to use my one Moon Ball on a Grimer.
But yeah I am still leaning toward Safari
Repeat Ball also has three spinning arrows like a recycling symbol. I thought that was rad as fuck when Scientists sent out garbage eating Muks.
>>
going with the friend ball, thanks. if it comes out male i think i'll kill myself.
>>
>>30231212
>play rough
>strongest phys fairy moon
>worth it on a phys attacker
I don't know anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.