[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"That's it kid I've had enough, I am going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 20161125_215526.jpg (44KB, 223x260px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_215526.jpg
44KB, 223x260px
>"That's it kid I've had enough, I am going to straight up murder you and your friend."
>"uhh... kid."
>"...quit staring at me like that"
>"uhh..."
Why was the MC so based
>>
When first seeing Hau, I thought he was gonna be some happy-go-lucky, no shits given character.
But he was so expressive and funny at times, MC is just completely frozen with a smile.
It made me laugh.
>>
>>30229981
>:^)
>>
The only expression other than that frozen smile he ever shows is when beings from another dimension invade, the protagonist is messed up or something
>>
File: happy.png (36KB, 124x121px) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
36KB, 124x121px
>>30229981
>Pleasant smile at all times
>Not unwavering confidence that he is an unbeatable prodigy in Pokemon and in life
>Maximum patience for stupidity
>Nothing needs to be said because it will be proven with actions

The MC is great.
>>
It's been a while but were the XY and ORAS MCs as expresionless creepy as the SuMo MCs?
>>
>>30231250
I think you frowned when you fight Shelly/Tabitha with May/Brenden.
>>
>>30230541
>"MC, the world is ending. THIS IS THE TIME TO PANIC!!!!"
>He does nothing but smile as he beats the shit out of every bad thing in the universe.
Based Sol. Pretty sure he has the gift of D.
>>
>>30232281
I'd frown too if Brendan kept trying to fuck me.
>>
File: DoesHeEverStopEating.webm (3MB, 1600x964px) Image search: [Google]
DoesHeEverStopEating.webm
3MB, 1600x964px
>>30230248
>>
>>30230248
>Man, Alola is weird, I wonder if this type of stuff happens all the time. I better just go with it so they don't think I'm strange.
>>
playing with sunglasses on is the best because of this
>>
>>30233023
>that look of disgust in her eyes at the end
Lel
>>
File: haha.jpg (34KB, 632x469px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
34KB, 632x469px
>>30233477
This. SM protag version when?
>>
>>30229981
The MC is you. You're great.
>>
>>30233666
Can't argue with that logic and those trips
>>
File: IMG_2926.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2926.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I wonder what goes through that mind of his.
>>
>>30233023
The thing about a protagonist is they have lifeless, black eyes... like a doll's eyes.
>>
>>30233023
>You can see the inside of her mouth and the buildings in the background.
I love the 3DS but, damn.
>>
>>30232322
Pretty much Kirby in human form
>>
>>30233986
https://youtu.be/KNZSXnrbs_k
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.