[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I just bought Sun but I'm browsing /vp/ and playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1406019524546.jpg (8KB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1406019524546.jpg
8KB, 205x223px
>mfw I just bought Sun but I'm browsing /vp/ and playing starcraft 2 instead
>>
File: rowlett mfw.gif (158KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
rowlett mfw.gif
158KB, 250x205px
>>30229227
go fucking play it what are you doing
>>
>>30229309
browsing /vp/ and playing starcraft 2
>>
>>30229227
>mfw I bought the game last week but I already stopped when I got my starter.
What should I do /vp/? I'm scared to think that I no longer have the motivation to play pokemon.
>>
>>30229431
I feel like I'm already having buyer's remorse
>>
>>30229915
Watch the trailers again to build hype. And get the fuck off /vp/ if you haven't already had the whole plot ruined for you. Which you most likely have.
>>
>>30230136
>And get the fuck off /vp/ if you haven't already had the whole plot ruined for you. Which you most likely have.
I was trying to avoid spoilers by watching the Baseball world series and as I tweet about the games, fucking spoilers literally everywhere. ended up going to /vp/ in the end
>>
>>30229915
Same,I feel like I should've bought a different game.I'm just trying to force myself to finish the game right now.
>>30230136
Yeah,too late.I'm just going to finish the game asap so that I can hop in online for link battles.
>>
>>30229392
Kek
>>
>>30229227
>playing starcraft 2

Same tho
>>
>>30230485
which race?
>>
>>30230792
I don't play starcraft but back in HS track I was an ace at the 800m
>>
>>30230829
tell me more
>>
First island is Tutorial: The Game, but it gets much better by the second island.
>>
>>30229227
>sc2

mah fucking nigga

really sucks the games /ded/ though
>>
>>30229227
>mfw when i'm re watching yugioh instead of playing pokemon
>>
>>30230924
i hated the latest patch. it nerfed pretty much all the units I regularly use, but it buffed carriers/interceptors a lot so yea
>>
>>30230860
Well I wasn't the best at our state meets but I was second best on or team. I did about a 2:05 PR which really isnt the best but there just werent many other people interested in the 800m so I placed well. The 800 is kind of a weird race because it requires much of the speed that short distance races need but also demands the endurance that you see in 1600s or 3200s.
If any highschoolers are reading this (and I know there are) I fucking demand that you join track and cross country. Its intimidating at first and the first weeks will kill you but it will be worth it. You get in shape, make friends, learn social skills, and theres tons of hot chicks with toned ass. Thats actually how I got my first girlfriend, I asked her to be my running partner after cross season got out and our runs were kind of like dates. Sign up for that shit now and you wont regret it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.