[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are pokemon so stupid to the point that they submit to just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: D_A_B.jpg (13KB, 372x248px) Image search: [Google]
D_A_B.jpg
13KB, 372x248px
Why are pokemon so stupid to the point that they submit to just about any human capable of lobbing a ball at them hard enough and break thier will?
>>
>not wanting to be bossed around by a cute loli
>>
>>30228386

Because most animals are stupid.
>>
>>30228386
Some Pokemon like being caught. And not all Pokemon are willing to get caught, anyway. After all, lots of them break free. And some even flee.

The real question is how humans managed to initially survive in the Pokemon world.
>>
>>30228386
>stupid
>the game literally beats you over the head with themes of friendship
>one of the games even explicitly state that Pokemon want to be with humans and vice-versa
faggot
>>
>>30228386
the only pokemon that jump you are ones that kinda wanna be caught in the first place
>>
>>30228494
No pokemon should willingly want to be caught sence freedom would be a much better life to choose over bondage to a trainer.
>>
>>30228552
is that why they keep breaking the poke balls I throw at them??

my head cannon is that the poke ball turns them into data, and over rights there brains, what you see every time you let them out of the ball is just a mindless puppet.
>>
>>30228662
obviously they don't care about "freedom" like humans do
>>
>>30228662
>I have never read any text in a pokemon game
>>
...Anonymous
11/25/16(Fri)23:21:41 No.30228532
>>30228495 (OP) #
K-On! (けいおん! Keion!?) is a Japanese four-panel comic strip seinen manga written and illustrated by Kakifly. The manga was serialized in Houbunsha's seinen manga magazine Manga Time Kirara between the May 2007 and October 2010 issues. It was also serialized in Houbunsha's magazine Manga Time Kirara Carat. The manga relaunched from April 2011 to June 2012 with two separate storylines published in Manga Time Kirara and Manga Time Kirara Carat. The manga is licensed in North America by Yen Press.

A 13-episode anime adaptation produced by Kyoto Animation aired in Japan between April and June 2009. An additional original video animation (OVA) episode was released in January 2010. A 26-episode second season, titled K-On!! (with two exclamation marks), aired in Japan between April and September 2010, with an OVA episode released in March 2011. An animated film based on the series was released in Japan on December 3, 2011. Bandai Entertainment had penus
>>
>>30228386
K-On! (けいおん! Keion!?) is a Japanese four-panel comic strip seinen manga written and illustrated by Kakifly. The manga was serialized in Houbunsha's seinen manga magazine Manga Time Kirara between the May 2007 and October 2010 issues. It was also serialized in Houbunsha's magazine Manga Time Kirara Carat. The manga relaunched from April 2011 to June 2012 with two separate storylines published in Manga Time Kirara and Manga Time Kirara Carat. The manga is licensed in North America by Yen Press.

A 13-episode anime adaptation produced by Kyoto Animation aired in Japan between April and June 2009. An additional original video animation (OVA) episode was released in January 2010. A 26-episode second season, titled K-On!! (with two exclamation marks), aired in Japan between April and September 2010, with an OVA episode released in March 2011. An animated film based on the series was released in Japan on December 3, 2011. Bandai Entertainment had licensed the first season hugu mungus until their closure in 2012. Sentai Filmwork
>>
>>30228842
Where does it say in the games that pokemon are all submissive little superpowered animals that love to be stored and used as tools for entertainment of others?
>>
Free healthcare
>>
>>30228662
Pokemon who want to battle would want to be caught though since having a trainer seems to make them infinitely stronger then they would be without one.
>>
>>30229022
The social interaction between humans and pokemon is well documented in the games.
>>
>>30228386
Didn't the game say that pokemon attack trainers in the wild because they're jealous of their pokemon
>>
>>30228386
It's about friendship you pedantic fuck.
>>
>>30229085
and some pokemon eat humans
and some pokemon get eaten by humans
and some pokemon get married to humans
>>
>>30229054
Plently of pokemon are still really strong in the wild And its been shown that they can reach full evolutionary potential by themselves with no aid from a trainer.
>>30229085
Its also been documented peoplw do horrible experiments to pokemon and abuse them for power.
>>30229096
That just goes to show how stupid wild pokemon are that they want to be enslaved so much to the point that it looks good to them that capture is better than being in the wild were they can breed and eat freely.
>>30229198
Its also about competely taking pokemon out of thier natural environments. Were they could live a fullfilling life with others of thier kind.
>>
File: 1476087095657.jpg (3KB, 273x312px) Image search: [Google]
1476087095657.jpg
3KB, 273x312px
its

a

videogame
>>
>>30228662
Probably the Pokemon that are commonly approached by trainers are genetically predisposed to being caught, as being caught guarantees survival for the most part
>>
>>30228386
I don't like being caught in a bag, though
>>
>>30230177
So survival basically its just better to them living life in a box stored away until its its needed for breeding or just taken out to get its assed kicked.
Entire hordes of pokemon are commonly knocked out just to perpetuate a cycle of violence.
>>
>>30228787
they only want to be trained by what they see as a capable trainer, so some have higher bars set than others, and still resist to some extent to make sure you're able to handle them. for example, something like a Pidgey or a Yungoos is much more willing to give you a chance than a more headstrong/challenging pokemon, like legendaries, dragons and Beldum. it's kind of a battle of wills.
>>
>>30228494
We evolved. We have a very similar DNA to many species such as Oranguru, Infernape, Slaking, Simisage/sear/pour
>>
Not tapu koko lol, I got him down to 1 hp and chucked balls at him till he struggled to death. I'm not about to fight the champion and spend an hour watching cutscenes again to reset so I guess he will forever be free
>>
>>30230646
It was such a relief catching Tapu Koko because of that shit. Literally no breaks in between. I'm guessing it gives you time to save if you say "no" when Lillie asks you to go into the ruins with her but of course everyone says Yes
>>
>>30230646
Stop catching pokemon then. They obviously would be better off if you just left them alone.
The tapus where basically gods and your just some kid coming and fucking up thier day even more by capturing them for your petty amusment. Release them all back into the wild.
>>
>>30230723
Yeah man, I think you can fight him again since lille says some stuff about you will have many battles with tapu koko in the future but I'll probably start a new playthrough so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>30230905
N please, the Tapus are asshole gods and there's no forgiving that
>>
>>30230972
They're the assholes because people came and bulldozed thier land for pokecenters and bullshit. Wouldnt you get mad at that?
>>
>>30231198
What the fuck are they using the land for anyway? It's not like they need anything beyond the ruins which are hailed as sacred ground to begin with.
>>
>>30231276
They as well as all pokemon should have a right to belong where they want to be.
>>
>>30230646
I couldn't catch him in the credits fight, but after I caught xurkitree it became a breeze. struggle bugged him down to minimal SP. Atk, then hit him with a false swipe, then switched over to Ya Boi and just alternated between throwing ultra balls and using hypnosis. when Koko woke up, he did ~20 damage max against Ya Boi. it still took me 20 or so ultra balls, but it wasn't hard at all.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.