[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NATURES ARE A FUCKING MISTAKE >200 soft resets on nihilego

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: bullshit.jpg (16KB, 234x214px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
16KB, 234x214px
NATURES ARE A FUCKING MISTAKE
>200 soft resets on nihilego
>still no fucking modest
>have to do this for at least 3 other beasts too
>>
>>30227368
Use a Pokemon with a Modest nature that has Synchronize. From there on you're almost guaranteed to get a Modest Nihilego.
>>
>>30227368
Just capture one and change it in pkHex anon. That's what I'm doing.
>>
>>30227426
you're forgetting something anon
>only two available pokemon in SM can even have synchronize
>one is abra and the other is eevee's friendship evolves
>have to breed them/run in circles until i get a modest one of them too
>have to do this every time for every nature for every ultra beast
>>
lol seriously like the poster above said, get a syncro mon....
>>
>understands natures and their significant
>doesn't use a fucking synchroniser

Every

Fucking

Time.

If you retards just stayed completely ignorant that would be fine, but instead you learn things halfway then whine about it.

Your thread can be filed next to the 100 ones complaining that Female Salandits are hard to find in an area that has fucking Igglybuffs running around a small bike ride's away.
>>
>>30227510
I have a Modest Abra laying around if you really need it.
>>
>>30227510
It literally takes you a hour or 2 at most, thats how I did it. Stop being lazy
>>
>"Just use Synchronize!"
>spend god knows how long trying to catch a modest abra
>>
>>30227549
Oh, never mind, it has Inner Focus.
>>
File: 14797801337640.png (593KB, 2082x1076px) Image search: [Google]
14797801337640.png
593KB, 2082x1076px
>>30227368
Same here, anon. It even took a while for me to catch a god damn modest/timid synchro abra.
>>
>>30227573
Just fucking breed Christ it's no problem at all
>>
You do realize that in Gen 7, the first pokemon in the party can be fainted and if the synchronizer is in the 2nd slot, the wild pokemon spawns will be effected by the fainted 1st pokemon's nature, right/

This means you can have an Espeon in the 2nd slot and a modest/adamant/whatever nature in the 1st slot and the synchonizer's own nature won't affect anything unless they're in the first slot themselves.
>>
>>30227638
This looks lewd. Full picture, please.
>>
>not catching a timid nihilego with hp ice

managed to get one on my third try
>>
>>30227666
>satan trips
this is interesting. will try
>>
File: 1473561380638.png (143KB, 467x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473561380638.png
143KB, 467x512px
>>30227573
>SRing a shiny legendary with a synchronizer
>finally encounter it shiny but it has the wrong nature
>>
>>30227510

The game is offering you the ability to reduce the effects of RNG, but you have to work for it like anything else.

You spurn this method and put your trust in pure RNG for the sake of one battle, rather than spending time finding a solution that is infinitely reusable.

You should know that if you've caught a bunch of pokemon or WTed, it should be a piece of piss to find a nature somewhere in your box - then chain breed it to an Eevee or Abra using an Everstone which takes barely any time at all in this game. It requires looking up egg groups which is admittedly still obtuse as fuck, but this is the only hard part.

When you now have mass produced Modest/Adamant abras you can then trade them away to generously make someone else's life easier.

You're autistic enough to care about natures in a kid's game but won't bother to exploit every mechanic that's thrown at you that is specifically there to make RNG a non-factor and thus not annoying anymore.
>>
Git gud OP
>>
>>30227434
>Editing your Pokemon in pkHex
>They're no longer legit

Oh Anon... I bet your save is full of shady shit like that now.

Never touch Legendarys with pkHex.
>>
>>30227631

You can just everstone the little guy and breed him till a synchro one hatches.

Either way OP is complaining about a non issue....I could understand if he was getting screwed on the IVs or something.

Are UBs locked into having 3 31s like other one ofs?
>>
Natures aren't a mistake.

Not being able to customize the stat boosts and drops is.
>>
>>30227368
>get something with a good nature
IVs are shit
especially for the stat you wanted to improve with a good nature
>>
Is there a way to remove EVs like in gen 6? I used my lunala for a few battles and I don't want it's EVs to be shit.
>>
>>30228284

the removal berries are in the game and can be grown

>>30228199

I'm not as worried about it since you can patch up shitty stats on non breedables with the hyper training system....but it does suck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.