[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My anus was not prepared for this. Her fucking Pokemon are 47-48

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 18

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
23KB, 480x360px
My anus was not prepared for this. Her fucking Pokemon are 47-48 while mine are 40-43.
>>
You asked for a challenge and you get it.
Why the bitching?
>>
>>30226528
yeah this fight was tough for me, especially because i only had one water type and no grass or ice.
seriously it took me forever to kill gastrodon.
i think i only won because i had a water absorb poliwrath that i tricked the AI into muddy watering with rain dance up, which let me set up belly drum and knock her team out after that.
WHICH WAS SATISFYING AS FUCK but it was a scary fight.
>>
File: 279.jpg (41KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
279.jpg
41KB, 375x375px
>>30226595
Because most of /vp/ is garbage at Pokemon. They can shitpost, but not play.
>>
Same thing happened to me, but the area immediately before was a good grinding spot getting about 1.5k exp per encounter ao it wasn't too hard.
>>
>>30226650
This hit a little too close
>>
>>30226528
I had the same problem and I'm still wondering why her pokemon's levels are so much higher. Every other battle in the game had my pokemon at almost exactly the same level (I turned the exp share on and off at different times for this) but this was a huge spike in difficulty.
>>
>>30226528
I had no problem with levels, but her first dugtrio fucking dumped on my team cause of a shit ton of luck
>>
>>30226758
It was a Kahuna fight.
>>
>>30226650
>he used exp share
>>
>hapu
>hard

Maybe if you didn't have a decent type advantage.

The Kommo-o totem fight should have been level 50, though.
>>
>>30228531
I had trouble because no water type. also flygon's dragonbreath paralyzed literally every single time
>>
>>30226528
>levels are everything
Git fucking gud.
>>
WITH
>>
>>30226528
>had no water or ice attacks
>grass type was a physical attacker and got two shot by Mudsdale's Earthquake and before she sent out Gastrodon
>refuse to use healing items in battle
Barely won that battle.
>>
How were you so underleveled?
>>
>>30226528
i had trouble with this little slut too, my Berry Princess saved the fucking day. now i want r34 of Hapu getting fucked.
>>
I been stuck on this whore for 3 days
>>
>>30226528
Reminder that levels don't matter in a Pokemon battle. Only skills. I believe someone in Kanto said that.
>>
>beat the skull brigade with ease
>get to hapu thinking I didn't need to make a quick trip to stock up on revives(only 3)
>7 levels underleveled and she nearly destroys me

Shit was intense but fun
>>
>>30229199
Has to be the same fucking guy spamming the "M-M-MUH TWO GENDERS" thing.
>>
File: WHAT (YOU) SAY!!.png (4KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT (YOU) SAY!!.png
4KB, 640x448px
>>30229348
>>
File: Absolute Madman.jpg (580KB, 1134x1276px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute Madman.jpg
580KB, 1134x1276px
>>30229470
>>
>>30229199
A guy using his penis on her.
>>
>>30226528
>Gyarados used Aqua Tail!
>Everything fucking died!

The Kahuna's were a fucking joke. The only actual threat in this game was Totem Mimikyu.
Anyone who says otherwise put self-inflicted rules and nerfs on themselves and have no one else to blame but themselves
>I don't use items in battle, and I don't grind against wild Pokemon
>OMG THIS FIGHT IS SO HARD WTF
>>
>>30226528
lol

>sashed Salazzle's Fire Blast one shots Dugtrio
>Primarina's Oceanic Operetta one shots Mudslade
>Drampa's Blizzard one shots Flygon
>Tsareena's Trop Kick one shots Gastrodon

All were level 41.
>>
>>30230319
>I kept the exp share on the whole time

Anon, this game is hard as shit and I've been playing since gen 3. Outside of Hala, every Kahuna kicked my ass a few times even after I grinded to or above their level. The Totems are also hard as shit. Lurantis especially
>>
>>30231003
>using a Sash on a regular battle
>>
>>30231629
>playing competitively on a kid's game
>>
I stopped using the exp share once I got to the second island. What I don't understand, is other than battling every wild pokemon and trainer I find. With no extra grinding I've managed to keep up with my friends playing along who are using the exp share.

The levels of our teams are still about the same.

Golispod is for the realest of niggas
>>
>>30231860
switching in pokemon gives you more exp per pokemon than using the exp share and barely switching in and out pokemon.
>>
>>30226528
I know that feel anon
I ended up using two max revives
>>
>>30226528
Kek, that random egg that the "Nursery" gave me had a calm Eevee, that i forgot to box, by the time ii had remembered about it it was at night and it evolved into umbreon, after that THIS NIGGA HAS CARRIED ME TO FUCKING HARD its not even funny, he wasnt in the original team plan, but fuck he has earned his stay in my team Moonlight, Toxic, Op as fug
>>
>>30231623
>Must've used Exp Share to get that Gyarados
>Caught it wild as an S.O.S. call
>>
She's the hardest trainer pre E4

And i loved every minute of it, her Mudsdale was fucking insane, it kept putting me in red zone, i spent like 50 moomoo milks for my team, she was a great character as well
>>
>unzip Ninetales
>holding Never-Melt Ice since I don't have access to a Life Orb yet
>can't use Blizzard since Dugtrio used Sandstorm before I got it with Flare Blitz
>use Ice Beam
>doesn't OHKO
>get obliterated by Heavy Slam
I knew that horse was going to be trouble sooner or later. Still managed to beat her, but half my team got wiped in the process.
>>
>>30232826
Anon, I didn't say you had that Gyrarados evolve with Exp share, I said that you obviously had the exp share on the whole time if you didn't have any trouble with the Kahunas or Totems
>>
>>30226528
The first battle I had against her she wiped my team since she kept flinching my shit with Dugtrio's Iron Head. The second time I destroyed her.
>>
>>30233340
It's possible that he just outplayed them.

>Totem Lurantis
>outspeed it and steal its Power Herb
>spends one turn charging Solar Blade
>Screech at it
>get annihilated by a combo of Solar Blade and Pluck
>send in Torracat
>unzip Inferno Overdrive
>>
File: fairy tale girl.png (308KB, 462x261px) Image search: [Google]
fairy tale girl.png
308KB, 462x261px
>>30226528
So. Is she suppose to be another loli or something like pic relted?
>>
>Use 1-2 X Defenses
>Begin to set up with DDance, Bulk Up, Quiver Dance, etc. or use X Attack or Sp. Atk. >Heal when necessary.
>Proceed to sweep the rest of her team.

I found this strategy works for pretty much every major battle in this game.
>>
>>30233555
Well, the game says that Trial Captains have to retire once they turn 20, so it's likely that she's just a loli.
>>
This bitch destroyed my team. Gotta give her that.

Mudsdale is a stupid war machine.
>>
File: 1471201211029.png (197KB, 547x356px) Image search: [Google]
1471201211029.png
197KB, 547x356px
>>30233218
>Ninetales
>Blizzard
>Flare Blitz
>>
>>30233623
>Ninetales
Got one from the GTS since it's not in my game, then bred it for myself and some friends.
>Blizzard
Waited until it learned it as a Vulpix before evolving it only to find out that it was a TM in Seafolk Village.
>Flare Blitz
Courtesy of my Arcanine.
>>
>>30233608
Hapu is just a young Kahuna or a 60 year-old loli.
Hala, Olivia, and Nanu aren't captains.
>>
>>30233497
I don't know, maybe he did. All I'm saying is that I very much doubt that he enough skill or power that "the Kahunas were a joke" and that "the actual threat in this game was Totem Mimikyu" while the general consensus and my personal experience is that this game is difficult
>>
>>30226528
Yeah, I turned the EXP share on after this fight.
(I won said fight, of course)

A seven-level spike, even from a middle-aged midget, is unacceptable.
>>
File: 1466725637214.png (507KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
1466725637214.png
507KB, 646x646px
>>30233703
whoops, I thought you meant your Ninetales had both Blizzard and Flare Blitz, which confused me since FB is an egg move but for normal Ninetales only

my mistake
>>
>>30233771
Didn't she or someone else mention that she was a Trial Captain before? I can't remember for sure.

>>30233822
Yeah, the "Kahunas were a joke" thing is really pushing it. I think the easiest one was Olivia, and that was because I immediately led with Crabbrawler and used an X Defend on it on the first turn. Without that crab to soak up hits, my mainly Fire and Ice team would have gotten reamed.
>>
>>30226528
Same problem. Spent about an hour grinding my mons to level 48-50 and then she was a cakewalk. To be fair, she still hit hard like a mother fucker.
>>
>>30228645
He did it to provide a reference level
>>
>Had Kangaskhan, Gyarados, and Trevenant
>Her ass was wrecked hard

Her levels were entirely unexpected, yet despite the sudden spike in difficulty, she was easily the easiest of the Kahunas (ignoring Hala, of course)
>>
The pelipper I picked up in the grass right before this Soloed her team other than gastrodon, then I sent my brand new exeggutor in to clean shit up. Ez as fuck
>>
pretty sure slight level differences won't/shouldn't really matter at all or little or nothing as long as you can take her and her Pokémon team out and down
>>
>>30233771
Hapu lives with her grandmother, so she can't be an old loli. She's definitely a kid like every other competent individual in the games.
>>
>>30233929
I went in with a Steenee, Brionne, Wimpod as a meat shield to heal if I needed to which I did, and Salandit against Olivia and had a lot of trouble with it. It took a lucky crit against Lycanroc who was giving me the most trouble, to win the fight
>>
>>30226528
She was tough but I muscled through. Her fucking gastrodon kept lowering my accuracy so I never hit it, it eventally struggled itself to death, was insane.
>>
>this character we have encountered several times and helped us on our journey is the only Kahuna not in the E4
>some random bitch we've never seen before with a golf club is

The fuck was the point?
>>
>>30229199
>>30229470
I know jimmy but where does the two genders thing come from?
>>
>>30234190
Hapu was just made Kahuna by the time Kukui was probably doing the finishing touches to the Pokemon League.
>>
>>30234297
This makes perfect sense, she was basically a literally who. Just a strong roaming trainer.

>>30234190
Also Nanu but he made Acerola do it.
>>
>>30234352
Nanu said fuck it and didn't want to do it, acerola says she wanted to be champ though. He's too busy with cats.
>>
>>30231003
>having drampa before Mount Hokulani
>>
>>30234119
You can have a grandma into your thirties easily.
>>
>>30234444
>not finding trade buddies to get your bros
Most of the new pokemon of 1-10% encounter rates, I used mostly late gae alola pokemon so I didn't have to wait until the third and fourth island to use my favorites.
>>
>>30231003
>Primerina
>at that point in the game

Fuck off, you overlevelled shitter.

>>30231712
Why would you use a one time item in-game? That is completely retarded and a waste of resources.
>>
>>30233929
Hala and Olivia were fucking easy, but that's because I had a rowlet with pluck and a crabrawler. Nanu was kinda challenging, and Hapu was easy
UP UNTILL SHE WHIPPED OUT THAT FUCKING MUDSDALE
I fucking hate that thing. Stamina is fucking bullshit
other than that I feel that the game was balanced pretty well
>>
>>30234684
>not having the final form of your starter by Hapu
absolute madman
>>
>>30234756
Nigga I didn't get Decidueye until I got to Po Town to kick Team Skull's ass. Unless you did nothing but send your starter out every battle it had no business being it's final stage by then.
>>
>>30234860
You do know what part of the game we're talking about, right?
>>
>>30234684
>>30234860
Not him but what the fuck? I had Primarina by little bit after getting to Malie City and grinding in Malie Garden. Primarina was 37 by Po Town. Did you not grind?
>>
>>30226528
>muk
>salazzle
>toxipec
>underleveled owl
my team was not made for fighting ground types
>>
>>30226528
>Not fighting every trainer on every route in an obsessive manner while also using the fuckton of rare candies the game just hands out to you
Is it even possible to have a pokemon below level 50 by then?
>>
File: 1303016994638.jpg (2KB, 77x126px) Image search: [Google]
1303016994638.jpg
2KB, 77x126px
>>30226528
>mfw I have 3 fire types on my team
>>
>>30235017
Why do u have so many poison type holy shit
>>
>>30226528
>currently doing a fresh run
>about halfway through the 3rd island I've realized everything on my team is physical except the mixed firekitty

Not looking forward to Hapu and that damn horse at fucking all. Hopefully Buffpod can fuck it up before it gets too crazy with Stamina
>>
File: omedetou.jpg (17KB, 360x257px) Image search: [Google]
omedetou.jpg
17KB, 360x257px
>mfw I have a Pokemon with levitate
>>
File: just kill me.jpg (429KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
just kill me.jpg
429KB, 800x531px
>>30235046
>mfw two fire types and a rock type
>>
>Oranguru pulls his weight Nasty Plotting and Psychic-ing most of her mons
>Dies eventually
>send out the Alolan Exeggutor since I had recently caught it
>Wittles Mudsdale until it's at half but dies to it
>Send out Golisopod who finishes the job
>Exits like a bitch to Gastrodon, but not before getting it to half-health
>Incineroar lariats it to death

Hapu was easy as shit
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 119x119px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 119x119px
Did somebody order the Water Bubble Mystic Water Scald Supreme with hints of Water Vortex?
>>
>>30226528
Literally just came to /vp/ to complain what the fuck cunts "exp share is for wimps" just got the shit kicked out me (literally by her goddamn horse). I am running only new mons, so I've got that lack of speed factor and with CG crab and mudbus non-evolved too.
>>
>>30228663
NO
>>
>>30235360
All mine ever knew was Bubble Beam.
>>
>>30235360
>saw this in Battle Tree
>t-bolt it with Vikavolt
>lol no it was Assault Vest all along
>Liquidated my ass into oblivion
>rest of team can't OHKO
underrated bug of death
>>
>>30226528
Same boat, I even had a 39 and highest was 40.

I won, but 5/6 were dead and it was very close on Gundamu.
>>
File: 1479056084592.png (229KB, 539x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479056084592.png
229KB, 539x500px
>>30235770
>Gundamu
Pardon?
>>
>>30236614
He clearly means glosicod.
>>
>>30228502

I didn't use it and my team was all 45+ when I got to her....
>>
File: 3.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>30226528

>be me
>only Incineroar with the other 5 slots being used to speed level and fill dex
>all ground
>get to Mudsdale
>herewego.jpg
>earthquake one shots Incineroar
>only left with 5 level 10-20s
>decide to stall earthquake PP
>juggle max revives and max potions for 20 turns (sometimes it would horsepower)
>no more earthquake PP
>Incineroar is ripped from the dead for the 10th time
>payback

It felt really good actually, would recommend PP stalling computers.
>>
>>30233340
>If you arbitrarily restrict yourself it's going to be hard!!
I don't get this meme that having exp share on in a game that's balanced around exp share is bad.
>>
>>30237596
Who the fuck else are you going to be?
>>
>>30226528
The only real problem I had with her was the stupid fucking Gastrodon. I had no grass types and the shit was annoying as fuck with Recover.

Also how shit do you have to be to have a hard time with Totem Mimikyu?
>>
>Gladion's battle just before the league
>Didn't use any items
>My Pokemon were at least 5 levels below his
>Brought down to my Incineroar who was on the brink of death
>Smashed that Silvally while almost fainted, feeling like the underdog
Now THAT was a fight. Too bad Hau's fight was piss easy afterwards.
>>
>>30234860

My Dartrix evolved after the Electric trial, and I was autistically bringing my whole team to the same level the entire time.
>>
>>30235126
Probably the same reason i had Lucha Cat, Rainy Turtloid, Lycanroc, and Salazzle... He wanted to.
>>
I just went through her with Deciudeye. It was piss easy.
>>
>>30238007
Hau is disappointing. I was a bit surprised by him character-wise, pulled off the cheery dumbass thing while still having a modicum of actual likable character, but in a game that consistently surprised me with challenging fights, Hau never delivered.
>>
>>30226528
Does anyone have some decent reference material for Hapu's entire body?
Best I've got so far is portrait shots and half-obscured body shots covered by text
>>
>>30226528
she was piece of cake actually.
And I only beat the game with Primarina, Incineroar and a fucking Mimikyu... later on I added Solgaleo and Krokoodile but well. I think the problem with many is that they expand their team instead of concentrating on a few which is key on Pokemon.

Like on my original Blue version, I beat the game with Charizard, Vaporeon and Victribeel...
>>
>>30238085
You didn't get streamrolled by his Raichu?
>>
>just went into this battle forgetting she's a ground type trainer
My Incineroar and Pikachu with all electric moves got slaughtered. Also, Mudsdale kicked my ass because I'm just realizing I have no special attackers.
>>
>>30239495
>and a fucking Mimikyu
You say this like Mimikyu is a bad Pokemon. Disguise is phenomenal and often a game changer
>>
>>30239495
You're dumping all experience into half of what the game expects you to, no wonder it's easy, given you can easily become overleveled.
>>
>First Hau fight on melemele
>He sends out alolan Raichu
>"Sandyghast has like a double type advantage" I though
>nigga oneshots my new sandbuddy with psychic
>ok
>>
Hapu was when I began strugglefucking my way through the rest of the game. I was mid 40s and had to do some goofy maneuvering to get through the Pokemon league.

I became champion because Kukui's Braviary killed itself on my Clefable (my last living Pokemon) who was left with 20HP. Clefable is a fucking god.
>>
>>30233961
Why would you grind when you could just as easily win the fight at level 40?
>>
>>30240095
See >>30226650
>>
>>30239602
>>30239910
I don't know why so many people struggled with Hau's Raichu. My spooky owl oneshotted it every time with Spirit Shackle, and anything that has a decent physical attack and can survive a Psychic is going to do it in.
>>
So am I the only one who trains my whole goddamn team every time I arrive at a new area so that their average levels surpass at least the wild Pokémons'? It makes everything so much better
>>
>>30226595
I for one enjoy the challenge.

That doesn't mean I won't or can't bitch about my struggles. What would I want to change so I don't have to struggle? Git gud.
>>
>>30228531
>tfw two water types, an ice type, and a grass type

>tfw two poison types and an electric type

ha

Only took me two tries, she was still a bitch.
>>
>My entire team sacrificed to hers, save for one
>Lycanroc with full affection vs her Mudsdale, final fight
>Mudsdale crits, Lycanroc almost faints
>It holds on because FUCK YOU HAPU
>Z move Stone Edge, 1-shot Mudsdale

Clutch as fuck. I love Midday Lycanroc.
>>
>>30228645
Levels are something though. There's this thing going around where tons of people are talking about NPCs and wild pokemon being 5-10+ levels above everyone's team.

Granted we all have to git gud, levels are still something.
>>
I never grinded and was able to one shot everything she had except Mudsdale.

Hau, though? My strongest was L50 and his Raichu and Flareon could 2HKO five of my pokemon and outsped most of them.
>>
File: image.png (446KB, 1446x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
446KB, 1446x819px
wtf I hate /vp/ now
>>
Same here, but I still managed. Ribombee + Energy Ball did some work. Pretty cool that she had a Flygon, though. One of the better Gen 3 pokemon. Fun battle.
>>
>>30238007
>>Didn't use any items
Do you normally use healing items in the middle of battles? It's literally impossible to lose if you do so.
>>
>>30240649
That gastrodon is near impenetrable. Otherwise this fight was pretty manageable. My heart goes out to people without grass coverage.
>>
>>30237782
That is because XY were made too easy with the EXP All.

Maybe SM was made to be focused with the EXP All on, I'm not sure. A lot of us however have some kind of PTSD or whatever the fuck it's called for using it in XY.
>>
>>30240690
But I killed it with two Close Combats........................
>>
>>30234860
>no decidueye until Po Town

What the fuck are you doing, you made mistakes
>>
>>30240712
>........................
Kill yourself.
>>
Am I the only one not having too hard of a time? I'm still managing to one shot my way through shit.
>>
>>30234684
even if you're behind Hapu by 10 levels you'll still have a finished starter, wtf were you doing?
>>
>>30226528
Who ever decided to give her dugtrio earthquake can fuck off
>>
>>30240690
That's why you trade minidoge for Bouncee before Lana's trial.
>>
>>30240798
Are you using exp shareasy mode?
>>
>>30239910
Man, this Raichu is very weird... My Magneton was 6~7 levels above, and toke Psychic.
>Not Very Effective
>104damage
>Magneton fainted
WTF?

Well, I get in to her around level 47, my Decidueye was around 57. Swords Dance -> Leaf blade everything.

I don't know how you guys don't get on high levels at this point.
>>
>>30228625
>flygon's dragonbreath
Fucking this and her dugtrio critting me out the gate three times in a row. It's like the RNG was stacked against me.
>>
>>30226595
This gen just exposed /vp/ as casuals who can't read and can't play. So many threads with people missing things, getting angry about breeding(when it's never been quicker), spreading misinfo on EV training & IVs, missing entire areas because they didnt bother exploring the islands once you complete all the trials there etc.
>>
>>30243444
The only issue I have with breeding is the lack of a nice long unsegmented path immediately next to the daycare. The path right next to the daycare is good, but it being split into sections is a mild annoyance.
>>
>>30228531
>Get Fairium Z right before Totem Kommo-o fight.
It wasn't fair, even if it was level 50 it still would not have been fair. I feel like a cunt for one-shotting it with Ninetales.
>>
>>30241459

I know right. Who woulda thought a ground type would have Earthquake
>>
>>30243484
Then...don't use Z moves?
>>
>>30243464
You don't even need to do that, just go into the fence area directly south of the Nursery, hop on Tauros and hold B while rotating.You'll get your eggs in seconds if they're foreign parents and they'll hatch in <2 minutes regardless of the mon.
>>
>>30243502
Yeah lad let me rewind time and refight the fucker.
>>
>>30239495
>and a fucking Mimikyu
Love this meme. Mimikyu is a legit good mon and almost god tier in game. Disguise gives you a free sword dance/Z-splash against all opponents, whom you can then one shot with his decent speed and attack. Also
>Using two starters
Get the fuck out
>>
>>30243503
No shit?

That's pretty hype.
>>
>>30233497
You know you would have had to have played that part prior to know the exact strategy they use right?
>>
>>30243524
No shitting. Have a look.
https://youtu.be/sc8P9yumVb4?t=122

This way you can always see when you have new eggs.
>>
>>30243339
Probably exp share off and not literally killing everything they encounter.
>>
File: tony9n-3-web.jpg (70KB, 970x1039px) Image search: [Google]
tony9n-3-web.jpg
70KB, 970x1039px
Easy peasy,but not as much as Kommo-o trial
>>
>>30243444
To be fair, EV training was a huge step back from last gen.
>>
>>30230319
You sound like the kind of faggot that boasts and talks shit about low difficulty when you beat a game on Baby Mode when there's also Normal, Hard, and Extra Hard.
>>
I played the game all the way through without purposely grinding just to get a straight forward linear story experience.The first and only battle that I actually lost and had to retry was against Red. The battles were pretty hard though, if my nigga Hau didn't hand me so many items along the way I would've gotten swept. But I enjoyed it that way, kept me on my toes
>>
File: 1467127433853.jpg (73KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1467127433853.jpg
73KB, 640x460px
>>30226528
>losing in-game
Benoit yourself my man
>>
>>30226528
>massive level power gap in Johto
>"HOLY SHIT LOOK!!! YOU HAVE TO GRIND!!!"
>massive level power gap in Alola
>"it's ok when they do it!!"
>>
>>30244341
The issue with Johto's example is that it was purely for one fight. If the entire region of Kanto was 10-15 levels higher than Johto, it would've been great.
>>
>>30244341
??? 5 level difference is nothing. Run some X stat items and exploit the AI's habits, buff up a pokemon to godlike status and then just run the train on the fight.
>>
>>30226528
Only battle in game that i lost was to blue. And thats because my pokemon were already beat up from exploring the rest of poni island beforehand without bothering to heal that much.
The game spoiled me with "here ill heal your pokemon" every 10 steps and then it punished me for getting used to that. Lol
>>
>>30243591
Holy shit I didn't even notice the arm-crossing thing
>>
>>30229348
ITS THE FORBIDDEN TUMBLR
>>
File: 1475685638677.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475685638677.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>30240690
>Tsareena used Z-Splash!
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.