[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it done well or should you have ended up fighting her, instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Was it done well or should you have ended up fighting her, instead of her pokemon.

Good tier music though
>>
>>30225681
Should've ended up fighting her like you did with fused Kyurem. Music was good, yeah. Why did all of her Pokemon have auras? Were all them at +1 all stats?
>>
I thought it was hilarious when she like pops a pokeball out of her jelly(? I guess it's really glass but it's some sort of amorphous shapeless glass like shit) to battle you. She becomes some sort of human pokemon abomination but she still chooses to just have a pokemon battle with her own pokemon. At least she actually does attack you herself, but only after she loses the pokemon battle.

Fuck spoilers you should know better if yo uget spoiled by this.
>>
>>30225732
I was super spooked when I saw the auras, and the music was spooky too.

The ultra zone place is a lot more disturbing than the distortion world to me for some reason
>>
>>30225681
It was really lame, but I expected nothing more from Game Freak.
>>
Mega Nihilego should look like that, minus Lusamine obviously.
>>
If you actually battled her as a pokemon though people would whine that you can't catch and use her which would be kinda fucked up if you could

It's better this way
>>
>>30225881
It would be a trainer battle, so no one would ever expect to be able to catch her anyway
>>
>>30225815
It would've been nice if we got to explore a bit of it like with the distortion world.
But no, it was basically just a single room whose only use was to provide the scenery for a cutscene.

I really don't understand some of the choices Game Freak made with this game. I think they forgot they were making a game and thought they were making a movie instead.
>>
>>30225681
is the the epitome of a rich and crazy white person
>>
>>30225863
>Mega Ultra Beasts
They don't even exist and smogon already have banned them
>>
I kinda like the theory that all her pokemon gain auras BECAUSE of her fusing. Like, the fusion triggers some ultimate buffing ability or some shit

Also explains why she doesn't fight you, the fusion turns her into the ultimate supporter, not really a fighter
>>
How it SHOULD have went
>fight her 5 waifus
>she says fuck this and directly enters the pokemon space
>cue +2 all stats super-Nihilego fight
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMHdiKaOFvE
>>
>>30226257
But she actually does attempt to attack you herself after the fight.
>>30226379
Fuck, now I'm made this didn't happen. That would have been so fucking badass.
>>
>>30226457

Yeah, desperation move. She got beat but wasn't ready to quit, so she went for the plan B
>>
The music was really boring,
>>
>>30225681
Wish she actually used a Nihilego as a sixth mon with +1 in all stats.
>>
>>30226379
I was actually surprised that she didn't. Her only having 5 mons and not any one of them being a nihilego made me expect she herself would be the last fight
>>
>>30225960
Or they were intentionally going for a more plot-involved game like with BW. A lot of people (read: NOT /vp/) have been asking for more story in Pokemon, so they delivered.
>>
> Lusamine goes crazy
> Merges with Nihilego
> Spots you
> Blames you for making her daughter hate her
> Takes the battle into the main world
> Grabs the players mom
> You must fight a few Ultra beasts to work your way closer to her
> Once defeated you have your Pokémon replenished by Lillie and have to battle the monster Nihilego
> Later in post game story you get to battle Lusamine who now has a full selection of Totem Pokémon thanks to being in the Ultra Space
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.