[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea how anyone can say that Hau's extreme positivity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3279.jpg (52KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3279.jpg
52KB, 640x1136px
I have no idea how anyone can say that Hau's extreme positivity isn't a kind of blissful ignorance of reality. Infact, I believe positivity itself is denial of how shitty life is
>>
...You sound depressed.
>>
File: 1366467225587.jpg (43KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1366467225587.jpg
43KB, 251x240px
His life specifically. He doesn't know who his father is and his grandfather is a complete hardass.

But hey, I'll take it over constantly brooding and feeling shitty about yourself like Calem/Serena was in Gen 6. They were just pathetic.
>>
>>30225471
I agree.

>>30225513
I agree with you as well. I am depressed.
>>
But being too attuned to how bad life really is, only focusing on the bad, is fucking miserable.

I'd rather be like Hau.
>>
Gee, and I thought emo kids were extinct.
>>
>>30225471

Of course it is, his dad ran off to another region

>Oh, yeah, him. Heh... He’s a strong Trainer—real strong, I think. But I guess he really hated being the son of a kahuna and everything, yeah? So he works far away from Alola these days.
>>
>>30225549
So you'd rather be blissfully stupid than aware of your surroundings?
>>
File: 1408681371402.png (83KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1408681371402.png
83KB, 342x245px
>>30225560

There is a MASSIVE anti-father sentiment throughout the Pokemon games.

They're all either absent or criminals.
>>
File: 1478213162520.png (373KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478213162520.png
373KB, 700x500px
>>30225584
Jajajaja
>>
>>30225668

Well, except for Norman.
>>
>>30225640
Ignorance is bliss.

It's better to not know how much life sucks than to mope all day about how much life sucks.
>>
>>30225640
not same anon but i've experienced both. i was happier being stupid. but now i'm not stupid. i'm not sure which is better. being happy was nice. but not being stupid is also nice.
>>
>>30225640
More like I want out of my depression already. How is being aware good if it makes you so unhappy? Being aware of your surroundings means nothing if there's no afterlife, you might as well be happy while your still alive.
>>
File: Mr_peanut_butter.jpg (59KB, 682x708px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_peanut_butter.jpg
59KB, 682x708px
>>30225471
Blissful ignorance of cruel reality is exactly what makes them so endearing.
>>
>>30225668
Who was Barry's dad again?
I seem to recall he was still hanging around.
>>
>>30225795
It just makes it sad to see how stupid they are
>>
>>30225640
There's a difference between optimism and ignorance. Hau's a little ignorant, but he's a kid, not to mention he grew up on an island where quality of life is pretty damn good. If he'd grown up in Po Town I'd say he was blissfully stupid, but he does show understanding of the gravity of things when you raid the Aether base.

Now go away Gladion
>>
>>30225668

You should read the anime bible by Takeshi Shudo

http://satoshipediaeng altervista org/pocket-monsters-the-animation-the-secrets-of-the-pokemon-anime/

>Most of the males in the Pokémon World try to be a Pokemon trainer, and of course, most of them utterly fail hard. Then they just become incompetent adults.

>This is why both Ash’s father and grandfather left for a trip and is also why most of the workers are female.
>>
>>30225803
His dad is one of the Frontier Brains in Platinum. They're very alike in personality.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.