[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gen 8 comes out >it's in a really cool region with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: gen 8.png (238KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
gen 8.png
238KB, 900x900px
>gen 8 comes out
>it's in a really cool region with great post-game content, including a Delta Episode-esque prologue, a full Battle Frontier, gym re-matches, an E4 that changes and gets stronger over time including rotating/new champions, and access to previously hard-to-obtain pokemon
>minimal genwun pandering
>it introduces a new type and rejiggers some types to properly balance the meta
>there's 150 new pokemon and most of them are fucking great but...
>40 of them are evos to past pokemon and 10 of them are prevos
>the starters are shittier than gens 5 and 7
>the pseudo is more useless than Goodra
>the cover legendaries are hideous
>and 20 of the 100 totally new mons are legends

How would it be received here on /vp/?
>>
File: vometroid.jpg (68KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
vometroid.jpg
68KB, 680x680px
>>30222881
>with great post-game content, including a Delta Episode-esque prologue, a full Battle Frontier, gym re-matches, an E4 that changes and gets stronger over time including rotating/new champions, and access to previously hard-to-obtain pokemon
>>
File: 1461123753354.jpg (2MB, 2448x1756px) Image search: [Google]
1461123753354.jpg
2MB, 2448x1756px
>>30222881
REALLY makes you think...
>>
>>30222881
here's 150 new pokemon and most of them are fucking great but...

That would still be better than getting only about 70 new pokemon.
>>
>>30222933
I don't see how any of that is bad except "Delta Episode"

>>30222881
By shittier than Gen 5 and 7 do you mean statwise because I like all of those except Primarina.

Like even some of the things you said to try to detract from the game aren't negatives in my book. New evos to old pokemon would be welcome after like 3 gens without anything besides sylveon. Plus it doesn't matter if the legendaries are Hideous since I'm not gonna use them anyways.

20 legends would actually be fine if a big chunk of that is UBs and only a handful are Mythicals.
>>
>>30222881
>there's 150 new pokemon and most of them are fucking great but...
>and 20 of the 100 totally new mons are legends

So essentially 80 brand new mons to freely use, still better than Kalos and Alola.
>>
>>30222881
>>it's in a really cool region with great post-game content, including a Delta Episode-esque prologue, a full Battle Frontier, gym re-matches, an E4 that changes and gets stronger over time including rotating/new champions, and access to previously hard-to-obtain pokemon

it's nice to dream
>>
>>30223109
Shit postgame.
>>
>>30223667
He literally listed everything a pokemon postgame could possibly be how high are your standards
>>
>>30223711
It's not enough.
>>
>>30224026
Get your autism under control.
>>
>>30224178
no you OP-dream-Gamefreak shill
>>
File: mfw look mom.jpg (60KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
mfw look mom.jpg
60KB, 500x362px
>>30224375
>OP-dream-Gamefreak shill
>>
>>30224737
>taking bait that's this obvious
Is this some of that crazy seventh-level irony I keep hearing about?
>>
>>30225000
>calling trolling trolling is taking the bait
Is this some of that baby-fresh newfagging I keep hearing about?
>>
File: logo.jpg (59KB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
59KB, 350x245px
Weird that you chose those names.
>>
>>30225496
>implying that dead franchise has any relevance
>implying I didn't just do an image search for 'pokemon gen 8'
>>
>>30225788
>dead
Well, no. Not really.
>>
>>30222881
>the starters are shittier than gens 5 and 7

okay, so the bar's not low. If they were shitteir then the Gen 2 starters, now THAT would be bad.
>>
>>30226297
Tastes this bad should be illegal.
>>
>>30226297
Don't be talkin shit on my bro Feraligatr.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.