[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAN someone tell me where this "Hau is in Love with Lillie"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

CAN someone tell me where this "Hau is in Love with Lillie" meme comes from?
I beat the game and I don't see it.
>>
File: sample text.jpg (145KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
sample text.jpg
145KB, 510x755px
Projection.
>>
Hau mentions he wanted to tell her so much after he finds out she left. Instead he'll write her a letter.
>>
>>30220778
Cuck projection and shitposting.
>>
>>30220802
That's just Hau wanting to spend time with his friends. If MC left he'd of said the same thing.
>>
he got pretty emotional about her leaving while the MC was just smiling like he always does.
>>
It's empty bullshit to try to avoid how extremely gay this game is.
>>
CAN someone tell me where this "Lillie is in Love with MC" meme comes from?
>>
>>30221030
See >>30220791
>>
>>30220889
>pretty much every character in the game has a variety of expressions
>(You)'re pretty much a stone sculpture
WHY
FUCKING GAMEFREAK, WHY?
GIVE THEM FUCKING SOMETHING
>>
>>30221100
>Lusamine tears into Lillie
>Still only smile
>Lillie gives a heartfelt speech
>Still only a smile
> Lusamine goes crazy and fuses with the UB
>Still only a fucking smile
>>
>>30220778
One time he complimented her outfit and Gladion got protective. That's literally the only time it got anywhere close to "romantic"
>>
>>30221100
I honestly found this weird. It's not like our customization options could change their face at all, so why didn't they just give us expressions? They'd just need to reuse assets.
>>
>>30221206
I swear there was a way to modify the default expression on your face. Or maybe I'm fucking crazy.
>>
File: 1476595095165.jpg (32KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
1476595095165.jpg
32KB, 500x458px
>put glasses on MC just to not see his psychopath expression
At least it adds comedy element now
>>
>>30221172
Call me crazy, but I swear I saw a frown at that last part. Only for about 2 seconds though.
>>
>>30221222
There wasn't. All they'd need is two sets of animations. Or just recycle expressions other trainers have.
>>
>>30221172
>>30221100
>not wearing sunglasses and looking like a smug fuck while shit is going down
>>
>>30220778
From the same place the lillie loves MC meme came from people headcanon
>>
>>30221352

>bad shit happening in the story
>MC just smiling away like some kind of creepy mannequin
>>
>>30221733
>Sunglasses with the team skull tanktop
>All Smiles all the time

I think the player character was a little insane.
>>
>>30221903
I think Gamefreak was just lazy.
>>
>>30221951
It's ridiculous if you look at pokemon games sales. GF are probably treated as slaves by japanese corporations and yakuza
>>
>>30222167
my head-canon is that GF is Nintendo's bitch boy who'll do whatever they say no matter what.
>>
>>30222167
Don't worry, I'm sure the sequel will fix everything! yeah right
>>
CAN someone tell me where this "MC has only one expression" meme comes from?
>>
>>30221206
why didn't they give us hawaiian shirts? the world may never know

they have button down shirts, they have flower pattern shirts, but they couldn't put the flower pattern on the button down?
>>
>>30222424
You fail to notice your character psychopathic, unchanging smile plastered onto his blank stare during every cutscene?
>>
>>30220778
>beat the game

So you missed the part of the ending scene where Kukui literally says you gotta show a big smile when you're saying goodbye to someone you love?
>>
>>30222595
Leave protag alone. It's not their fault they had a stroke during the move and their face got stuck like that.
>>
File: 1479895389166.jpg (572KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1479895389166.jpg
572KB, 2048x1152px
>>30221100
>every character has a variety of expressions, even generics get to emote at times
>add player dialogue options just for flavor
>freezes the player's face into :^) for all but a few cutscenes
>>
>>30221172
I mean even in XY, your character's expression changes to awe when the box legendary breaks out of their cocoon. They even breathe a sigh of relief when they beat Lysandre for the final time.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.