[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His studies include pokemon moves to the point where he lets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 13920391-320931.jpg (264KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
13920391-320931.jpg
264KB, 1280x720px
>His studies include pokemon moves to the point where he lets himself gets beat up with all sorts of moves to learn from them
>still wears THIS in the higest peak and probably the coldest place in alola
How the FUCK is he not dead
>>
>>30215997

His soul burns hotter than a Blast Burn.
>>
>>30215997
He himself tells you why, he is too hot blooded to give a shit about cold.
>>
>>30215997
Get this hothead outta here.
>>
File: 1471518730301.png (360KB, 677x569px) Image search: [Google]
1471518730301.png
360KB, 677x569px
>>30216132
>>
>>30215997
The dialogue options and the way the NPC's respond to them are amazing this game. Hope GF keeps this witty small upgrade.
>>
>>30215997
Could you even imagine him wearing that in sinnoh with everyone looking at him in utter confusion
>>
Husbando thread? Husbando thread.
>>
>>30215997
Humans in Pokemon are literally made of nintendium. Remember the grunt that got blasted by Dragonite's Hyper Beam? Or how Ash is constantly treated as a human ragdoll in the anime?
>>
best professor

his muscles are impervious to cold
>>
>>30216408
I think the only time anyone's been outright killed by a pokemon at the command of a human was in pokemon XD, when shadow lugia killed an entire ship full of people and chucked it into the desert.
>>
>>30216203
Half the time they say the exact same thing no matter what choice you make. And a handful of times the choice is meaningless because they all say the exact same thing, just worded differently.

I'd like more subtle differences in dialogue as well. Sun/Moon had a few gold choices like this, but it could've been handled way better.
>>
>>30215997
Hau was in his fucking swimsuit still
>>
>>30217142
>right here?
>right now?
>Yes. Right here and right now!
This one made me chuckle eventhough you could see right through it.
>>
>>30215997
because in order to be the man, you gotta beat the man, woo!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.