[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck. This. Pokemon. >trying to catch Comfey and Passimian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: passimian.png (291KB, 660x396px) Image search: [Google]
passimian.png
291KB, 660x396px
Fuck. This. Pokemon.

>trying to catch Comfey and Passimian in Lush Jungle
>after 30 minutes finally run into a wild Passimian
>get it down to 25% health
>it calls for help
>kill the help
>calls for help again
>kill the help
>calls for help again... repeat about 15 times
>finally it doesn't call for help, I send out my mon to paralyze it
>it misses
>Passimian kills that mon
>calls for help
>heal my paralyzer, then kill help
>calls for help again
>send in paralyzer again
>miss again with status
>gets killed
>Passimian calls for help
>repeat this game forever
>finally get a turn to paralyze it again and it works
>doesn't call for help so I toss a ball
>breaks free
>calls for help
>kill the help
>calls for help
>repeat again and again
>string of several turns where it doesn't call for help, but breaks free of every single ball I send at it
>finally decide to get its health lower
>my weakest fucking move comes out
>IT MISSES
>Passimian calls for help
>decide to hit Passimian anyway
>CRITICAL HIT
>Passimian dies
>its help just sits there, laughing at me

I'm just trading for this little shit now.

Who the fuck thought every fight being a SOS battle was a good idea?
>>
>>30215680
>Fuck. This. Pokemon.
Gladly
>>
>>30215680
Para or sleep so it doesn't call for help
False swipe so you don't kill it
Git gud
>>
>>30215680
Put up a Pikipek on the GTS. Ask for level 1 Passimian. Make message "I want to fill my Pokedex" and tell me your IGN.
>>
>>30215680
>thunder wave on the first turn

wow that was hard
>>
Thought I was the only one. Trying to catch this is what killed SOS for me.
>>
>>finally get a turn to paralyze it again and it works
>>calls for help

They can't call for help when paralysed. Thanks for lying to make yourself seem relatable on the internet though. Upvoted.
>>
>>30216037
>>30216295
These
>>
Literally get good.
>>
Do you people still not know that you can disable allies with ANY fucking status.

You know...that thing you use whenever you catch a pokemon, you know...that thing you have on every PvE team ever for the purpose of utility and making catching pokemon easier, you know...that thing you should have used the moment you saw a Passimian and thus never would have had this problem.

You know Sun and Moon gets a lot of flak for being easy in certain parts, but one's definitely sure - you will get punished and abused for being a retard that ignores basic mechanics, on that front there is no handholding, enjoy your reinforcements and bad RNG rolls you refuse to control with the 20 different potential ways the game gives you.
>>
Keep that shit up, catch the one called for help and get a potential shiny and 4 IV max
>>
>having to status a pokemon to catch it

the autism in this board is amazing... just throw a fucking pokeball at it, odds are you'll catch it!!
>>
>>30215680
Nope, you're just stupid.
SOS is great for rare pokemon if you know what you're doing.

>Finally find a Feebas
>Male
>Pre-S/M: whoops, better have a ditto or you're fucked
>S/M: SOS battle until a female shows up, and if you put in your due diligence, it might even have its HA, and would make a great breeding specimen.
Even though, I don't think anyone runs Cute Charm Milotic.
>>
It amazes me that /vp/ is so full of saints who aren't even the least bit annoyed by SOS bs when they try to catch Pokémon.
>>
>>30218916
Half my team runs sleep or paralysis.
>>
>>30218916
I don't catch pokemon unless I'm going to use them, and I rarely found any pokemon I wanted to use since the encounter rates for everything int his game are so shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.