[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People unironically want a kanto remake Why Literally fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 23

File: latest[1].jpg (180KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
180KB, 1000x668px
>People unironically want a kanto remake
Why

Literally fucking why

Haven't we had to deal with enough Gen 1 pokemon being forced into every fucking game recently? Fucking Sun and moon have more Gen 1 pokemon in them than new pokemon
>>
I just want an urban setting.
>>
I guess they want more to go to Kanto than playing another Remake.

If Kanto was Available in Sun & Moon, it would have hyped everyone.
>>
>>30215256
Because nothing is good enough for genwunners
>>
>>30215279
This. Give me 8 Castelia megacities and I'll be more than content.
>>
>>30215256
It's not that people necessarily want one, it's just that it was heavily hinted in sun&moon.

Besides, I don't think anyone wants yet another remake, but a new game with a different story, gyms order, new areas etc. set in Kanto would be nice.
>>
not a remake but rather a new story for the kanto region. seems more fitting
>>
>>30215995
>>30215860
>Wanting a game focused on the original 151 with barely anything new
>When they have already shilled them as the majority species in every recent game
>>
>>30215995
yeah actually.
why does it always have to be new regions for new games?
I think technology has advanced far enough that we can start thinking about revisiting old regions, but in a different time frame.
Like, what does Kanto look like, now that X years have passed since R/G?
>>
I literally just want Kanto as post-game in the potential Pokemon Stars.
>>
>>30215256
No one seriously wants this. It's either just one guy falseflagging or just a small circlejerk. Everyone is complaining about Gen 1 pandering and yet everyone would be ok with the ultimate Gen 1 pandering ? Give me a break.
>>
If we got a kanto remake it shouldn't be a remake, it needs to be a NEW game that takes place in kanto to show how it's progressed sense we've last seen it
>>
Kanto is still the best region get fucked kids
>>
>>30215256
I wouldn't mind if it was something like BW2 where we explored another section of Kanto. You could easily throw it in the northern part of the map there and connect the two via Mt. Moon/route 25.
>>
>>30215860

Yeah, just like a RB remake was heavily hinted in XY
>>
It shouldn't be just Kanto but also Johto to the west since they are interconnected

They need to think big
>>
>>30216377
>a Gen 2 remake but you start in Kanto and the balance isn't fucked

god please
>>
>people unironically want any remake

Learn how to replay games you retards
>>
>>30216097
>>30216183
>>30216377
yeah actually.
doesn't have to be a remake to take place in the region.
no need to make the pokeworld bigger just make the circumstances different.
>>
>>30215256
>waaaaah waaaaaah waaaaah why does everyone hate gen 4 why doesnt gf suck off my waifu lucario anymore!!!!!!!

sinnohfetus tears are the greatest
>>
>>30216512
Any game before gen 4 is basically unplayable now. I'm not even memeing. Sure, there are rom hacks which include the physical/special split and fix bugs among other things, but people want the real deal.
>>
>>30216312
I mean, it's not exactly subtle
>>
>>30216377
You just know they will somehow find a way to make Kanto smaller than it was . There definitely won't be a second region. Even the sevii islands are really unlikely.
>>
>>30215256
I don't want it but it's definitely coming with all the Kanto wanking lately.
>>
>>30215256
OP gonna redo your question:

Why the fuck do you guys want yet another game set in Kanto, be it a sequel or not? We already had enough of it for like 4 generations straight, can't we leave it alone for a while?
>>
Fuck Gen 1 nostalgia fags. Kanto is boring and the pokemon aren't interesting since they're forced on us in every iteration of the game to satisfy nostalgia fags.
>>
>>30216585
>GF won't suck my charizard micropenis and take us back to the god awful kantcer region four a sixth time

Buy the fucking eShop games and suck it up faggot
>>
Yeah I sure want to travel the same region for the 5th time.
>>
>>30217726
to be honest, I wouldn't mind as long as we start in a different town and travel the region in a different order.

Actually, is there a rom hack that does that?
>>
>>30216182
You should visit some places outside /vp/. Literally 90% of the fans love gen 1.
>>
Ill take a sinnoh with a johto postgame.

I just want more than one region again.. 16 badges. Like GSC.

Just not kanto as the second half.
>>
File: 1363867173355.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1363867173355.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
I haven't touched a pokemon game since Gold and Silver so I'm alright with this.
>>
>>30217830
It'll never happen again until Game Freak can manage to make their game run normally with the limited size of regions we've been getting.
>>
>>30216607
>muh phys special split
Literally does not matter in-game
>>
>>30215256
Remake

A sequel you retard. They've been pandering to gen wunners heavily the past two gens and Lillie will be in Kanto.
>>
>>30215256
I don't want a Kanto remake, but I wouldn't mind a Kanto sequel set around the same time as SM. With new areas (not Sevii), new characters, more Pokemon and an actual plot like the later games have.
>>
Why the fuck is /vp/ generally so bitter about everything associated with Gen 1 and obsessed with gens in general?
>>
>>30218190
I'm just tired of hearing about it in like every game that shit is so annoying. It already had a bunch of games there just let it die.
>>
I feel like we have already gone through Kanto so many times that there is not a lot of appeal left in another revisit. However a fully 3D, reimagined Kanto could be interesting I suppose.
>>
>>30218190
Obsession with nostalgia and debating which era of a franchise was better is a common thing in every long-running fandom.
>>
>>30218589
I've got to say though, this seems to be one of the only franchises where the originals get so much hate.
>>
>>30215487
You and I desire completely opposite things in terms of region design
>>
>>30218696
It's more backlash than true hate really. It exists because of the large number of people who refused to acknowledge anything past gen 1 as being legitimate / good. I always found it a little bit pointless thought because the casuals that stopped after gen 1/2 aren't going to be posting on Pokemon imageboards these days so it's mostly just preaching to the choir.
>>
>>30217830
Forget that, two regions in one game was a mistake and it's impossible to balance them without breaking the whole game.

>>30217848
Go touch something past GS and then come back with a legit argument. New regions are always welcome, they're a breath of fresh air and it gives the feeling that the series is moving forward.
>>
File: Sevii_Islands.png (214KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sevii_Islands.png
214KB, 278x400px
So are these gonna be completely forgotten about if kanto gets another remake? Why is no one talking about them?

I know these have to be mandatory since kanto by itself is very small and would not make a good remake.
>>
>>30215309
Who the hell is "everyone?"
>>
>>30215256
no one wants a fucking gen 1 remake. we want a SM sequel taking place in both Alola and Kanto.
>>
>>30215256
Source of that map?
>>
>>30220585
I hope they get forgotten.
Johto or new region for postgame or the games aren't worth playing.
>>
>>30220585
this part was horrendous. I was rushing through it during the remakes, because it felt so attached and inorganic.
>>
>>30215487
>>30218700
8 is too much but 2.
>>30220585
Gamefags would probably cut it out like they did with Emerald's content in ORAS.
>Forget that, two regions in one game was a mistake and it's impossible to balance them without breaking the whole game.
Stop shilling, every game should have two regions with higher leveled triners in a second one.
>>
>>30220585
>I know these have to be mandatory
Nah, they could just expand more areas of continental Kanto and add new things where there weren't before. Kind of like they did in B2W2.
>>
>>30215256
I want an open world console game with one new region and one old region.
>>
>>3022149
>>30221433
It should have Sevii if it's a remake or Kanto+Johto+Sevii if a sequel.
>>30221490
Fuck off, it was the very nice region even if small. Proto-Alola basically.
>>
>>30221143
You meant Alola, Kanto and Johto.
>>
>>30220585
This region in a way is better than Alola as you can swim between some of the islands.
>>
I hope it never ever fucking happens. Kanto is just a shit bland region. I'll only get it if for some reason we can go to Johto.
>>
Kanto is THE most overrated region.
There's nothing interesting or unique about it.
Only nostalgiafags and gunwunners care about it.
>>
>>30222499
pokemon regions need to bland
they need to be easy to travel trough instead of needing hm slaves for everything
>>
File: glad it's over.jpg (48KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
glad it's over.jpg
48KB, 300x340px
>>30222836
Good thing the Ride Pager became a thing then, huh?
>>
>>30222783
The Cinnabar area is pretty unique, but that's about it.
>>
>>30215256
I honestly wouldn't mind returning to Kanto. But only as a sequel.
>>
>tfw i like kanto and the original 151 pokemons
>tfw gamefreak keeps appealing to me while unovabortions and kalosperms cry all around me

Feels good to be alive
>>
>>30215279
You got that in gen 5 and it sucked.
>>
>>30216607
>Any game before gen 4 is basically unplayable now
>muh split
>not memeing
>>
I think a Kanto sequel that takes place after SM would be kinda cool. I actually had some ideas for it:
>You start out in Saffron City
>Since Sabrina retired as a gym leader to pursue acting, the Fighting Dojo becomes the new gym
>After that, you can go in any of the 4 directions and fight gyms in whatever order you like
>Cinnabar Island would be rebuilt as New Cinnabar, which would be this game's equivalent of Castelia/Lumiose/Hau'oli
>Some more new gym leaders, like a Ghost-type gym in Lavender Town, or a Steel-type gym in New Cinnabar
>The evil team wants to clone an army of Mewtwo
>Some elaboration on SM plot points, like what happened to Lusamine
>Go back to Mt. Silver and kick Ethan's ass, because we've fought Red enough
>The Champion is Lillie
>>
I think a kanto re-remake would be fine...

if it wasn't for the repeated gen I pandering over the past few gens.
>>
I'd be alright with a Kanto re-remake because frlg is ugly as fuck. Maybe condense it and gen 2 into one game, so we get to explore that in 3d too.
>>
>>30224507
>The Champion is Lillie
I'm fine with your ideas other than these two points.
>>
>>30218190
butthurt that the games that made Pokemon popular in the first place gets more attention than the copies that came after.
>>
>>30215256
>Not wanting a remake
Every single Pokemon game is essentially a remake of RBY, fucktard.
>>
>>30225267
I'm not too concerned about what the evil team is as long as they don't use Rocket again, they're really overplayed.
>>
>waaahhh waaahhh stop genwun pandering why have you forgotten about sinnoh GF
>when fucking cynthia and looker are in every fucking game

sinnohfags are the worst
>>
>>30215256
If they made a reverse gen 2 game which could basically be a remake of RBY where you go through Kanto and then you can go through Johto without locking you out of Pokemon like Espeon, Crobat, Blissey, Porygon-Z, Mamoswine, and Sylveon it would be the best Pokemon game.
>>
>>30225338
b-b-but muh BW2 that are the highest point pokemon will ever reach despite selling like dogshit

m-m-muh friends and clothes from beautiful kalos
>>
File: 1472786689501.png (359KB, 709x447px) Image search: [Google]
1472786689501.png
359KB, 709x447px
>>30222901
>Poke Ride replaces HMs + Bike

...what the fuck happens to Cycling Road, then?
>>
>>30215256
>Why
>Literally fucking why
It's not exactly hard to understand. Kanto was the first region and the region that was in the spotlight during the height of Pokemania. For many Pokemon fans older than 21, "Kanto in 3D" was probably one of their dream games as a kid, right up there with a Pokemon game based on the anime, or a Pokemon game with all the regions. No one's saying it's realistic or that it would live up to expectations, but that's most likely where it stems from. Plus, it HAS been a while since FRLG.

Personally, I'd be happy to see every single region remade in full 3D some day.
>>
But I want a region based on Kansai
>>
>>30226547
>another rehash
Give me Tohoku, dawg. I want them to hurry up and do the last regions of Japan so that we have a full Poké-Japan to piece together. My autism demands it
>>
>>30225738
>le stuttering argument meme

Consider sudoku.
>>
>>30217550
This. I've been playing since the beginning but my fave gen is probably 2, and it feels like it's the kid who never gets called on in class.

I know we had HGSS, but could they please spoil some of the gen 2 (and maybe some gen 5) pokemon a bit?

They could have at least let us pick which region the MC moved from at the start of Sun and Moon, I mean what does it change?
>>
>>30228630
>gen 2 pandering
>non-existent

I feel you.

I remember when DP was first coming out and the gen 2 pandering was so hype.
>>
I got a feeling Kanto remake is coming or more likely a Kanto DLC where MC goes back to lillie.
>>
>>30228778
My favourite pokemon has always been Chikorita (sometimes I'm not sure why), so it was awesome getting to see it included on new merch and in new art and not in a "here's all the starters anyway, you guys existed too I guess" way.

I know we hear about ancient pokemon all the time, but I'd like to see even more variety in the regions and kinds of old cultures. To be honest I was disappointed to hear we were getting a Hawaii-inspired region right after ORAS. I would love to see a Celtic or Germanic region, or maybe even a Canadian region, with longer routes and less hand-holding so making it to town really feels like a reward. And of course, getting to explore that town at my own pace on my own!
>>
>>30229006
>I would love to see a Celtic or Germanic region, or maybe even a Canadian region,

/pol/
>>
>>30228834
>tfw it feels like you're the only person on the planet who doesn't like Lillie
>the entire game-universe is doing everything in it's power to ship her with you

Why doesn't this game give us actual options
>>
File: So, so sorry.gif (423KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
So, so sorry.gif
423KB, 500x275px
>>30229006
>My favourite pokemon has always been Chikorita
>>
>>30229057
I would like a region with a generally mild-to-cool climate with more mountains (some grassy, some icy) and lots of coniferous forests. Happy?
>>
>>30229071
Lillie is Ohmori's waifu.
>>
>>30215487
Only if we can have a Pokemon Game placed in New York... Imagine that....

Unova sucks
>>
>>30223891
>gen 5
>sucking
nice meme
>>
>pokemon on the switch that includes every single region
will obviously never happen but imagine
>>
>>30229203
i know
>>
Why does anyone want a remake of any of the old games at all? They should be clamoring for new games with nothing to hold them back instead.
>>
>>30225826
>e Ride replaces HMs + Bike
>...what the fuck happens to Cycling Road, then?
The same thing that happened with blue ceiling shops in ORAS, m8.
>>
>>30229477
>blue ceiling shops
Autocorrect or did I miss some weird part of the game?
>>
>>30229203
Yeah, that would be awful...
>>
>>30216558
It'll still be the same places, the same Gyms/Gym equivalents, and the same Pokemon. You may as well play the old games instead.

And no, it's not a big enough change to justify anything unless you can explain where all the new Pokemon come from and why nobody noticed them until now.
>>
>>30229529
Dont know... tile would be the more correct word? rarely i use the word techo in english,
>>
>>30215256
We want Gen I again. We really want nothing but Red and Blue again. Fuck.
>>
Another Kanto/Johto combo with more than just gen 1/2 would be great. One side would be easy bab story mode and the other half would be hard endgame stuff
>>
>>30230239
You have Virtual Console now, just use that and never ask again.
>>
>>30229197
There's two Gen 5 memes
>Gen 5 sucking
>Gen 5 being the best Gen
>>
>>30230239
>we
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>30230304
>>30230239
>wanting Kanto again
>at all

I'm sorry but no matter how I look at it I don't understand how you aren't satisfied. If you were talking about Johto I'd understand (though I'm not really interested in remakes since they'll inevitably become dated too), but you Kanto fans are absolutely fucking pampered by Game Freak.
>>
>>30230567
I'm talking about a fully fleshed out Johto and then a Kanto endgame with harder pokemon trainers that go from level 60 to 90 or something
>>
>>30230660
Same thing.

We need a double-sized region that has enough to get us to level 70 or so in the first place BEFORE endgame first.
>>
New game based on Kanto, Johto, AND Orange Islands. You get to participate in 3 leagues.
You start in Kanto, but it's not a remake, whole new story.

Rate my idea
>>
>>30230660
If that happened my eyes would roll out of my head. I'm so sick of Kanto being rubbed in my face constantly and being expected to lap it all up. You know what I'd rather see? What's to the west of Johto, if we're going back to Johto at all. Fill out the rest of the world map!
>>
>>30230758
That's fine
I just want a fucking endgame region with another 8 badges or something
>>
>>30230747
Never going to happen/10
>>
>>30218190

I'm sick of Pikachu in every game, I hate Pikachu, I want Pikachu to leave forever
>>
>>30230778
Imagine a game where there were two regions, and at the beginning of the game you pick which one you're from and start your journey from there towards the other one. Depending on which you picked first, there would be differences. I can't think of much right now, but there could be positive and negative scenarios, like a little town falling to the bad team's corruption because it was all the way at the other end of the second region and you couldn't help them in time. You get to help them anyway, of course, but in general how people treat you would differ.

Whichever you pick it wouldn't be set in stone what would happen: you'd get dialogue choices that are actually remembered (not GAME-BREAKING, but kind of like with affection it can make a difference).

Basically you could reflect your personality more in-game and people could refer to you as a kind-hearted or a cold-hearted champion, with a few things in between too.
>>
>>30230747
would be amazing
>>
>>30231027
Fuck that, we don't need Bioware shit in Pokemon. And that's not even taking into account how impractical it would be to balance around how to set the trainers' teams up depending on your starting point, and the divergence in plots, and the wild pokemon that show up.

I hope your idea never gets made, because I can assure you that you'd despise the end result.
>>
>>30231139
You know it could be solved somewhat by making the starting point set for each version?

I was inspired by the different Opelucid towns in Black/White. I wasn't thinking of it on a Biowate/Telltale level, it'd still be Nintendo and many things wouldn't be irreversible anyway.
>>
File: oshawott.gif (416KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
oshawott.gif
416KB, 499x281px
>>30229125
Happy
>>
>>30231324
You'd still have to give everyone two teams, two sets of encounter lists, two divergent plots in a way that the other games haven't even come close to, etc. Opelucid city was just an aesthetic change and nothing else, and that's all anyone can reasonably expect. Anything else would be too complex to justify having. Remember, these people have a budget, and they're not interested in fixing what's not broken.
>>
>>30231438
You're taking me way too seriously, anon. I wasn't talking about being realistic here, I was being theoretical. Of course I don't expect something like that from Nintendo and that wasn't thinking of a story being as heavy as SunMoon's,

I thought everyone here was just sharing "imagine if" sort of things, and I thought that up on the fly. Quite frankly, you're being a total party pooper.
>>
>>30231590
No, they weren't. Nobody does that.

We just bitch and moan that GF doesn't make games tailor-made to our liking. And why should they? We're a peripheral audience, they're selling mainly to kids who don't know what the old games were like.
>>
>>30231632
>"they're selling mainly to kids who don't know what the old games were like"

I'm not saying that isn't true, but it still doesn't stop them from regurgitating repainted Kanto pokedex-filler.
>>
>>30231699
That on the other hand is at least in part because they seem afraid of Pokedex bloat. I have to assume that now that they're reaching the 1000 mark, they have to add less pokemon per generation so they end up recycling old ones- which invariably end up being the Gen 1 Pokemon for the sake of taking the safe approach.
>>
>>30231767
How we fix that?

They're just making it worse, getting mega stones in SM is a huge chore and many are unavaliable, and how will we get Alola pokemon like Raichu in the next gen?

They're digging themselves into a hole that they won't be able to get out from.
>>
>>30231964
>How we fix that?

We don't, unless we're somehow hired by GF as advisors for their next game. Such is life.
>>
>>30231964
Bets are on gen 8 killing the franchise off for good.
>>
>>30232062
Afterwards, Nintendo will make the long-waited official pokemon online game as a last-ditch attempt at saving the franchise. It'll be a repeat of pokemon go, and fail to save Pokemon.
>>
>>30232189
Not that I'd give any cucks about it. The game was supposed to end in G/S/C anyway.
>>
>>30232062
>>30232189
Betting they turn the "8" on its side and call it Pokemon Infinity, with versions 8.1, etc

And they still don't allow trading over held items.
>>
>>30231364
And no niggers either
>>
>>30232277
I wish we could get a last hurrah for Johto.

Lots of gen 1 pandering but almost none for the best gen.
>>
>all this Gen I hate

easy to tell who started playing Pokemon on the DS lol
>>
>>30232189
Are you nuts? If it weren't for Pokemon Go, the series wouldn't be popular among normalfags like it used to be.
>>
>>30230310
>>30230567
No. You do not understand. In the same way Fire Red and Leaf Green were a repetition with better graphics, I want the games remade with the latest hardware. I do not just want the games. I want them done AGAIN.
>>
>>30233183
That IS a remake, you cretin.

You already got FR/LG, if that's not good enough for you. then you may as well remake them yourself because Kantofags like you will bitch no matter how perfect your theoretical remake is.

Just admit you want to be an innocent 8-10 year old kid experiencing Pokemon for the very first time again, at least that way you'd be honest about what you really want.
>>
>>30233292
Exactly. Every single time a mobile console is released, I pray that Red and Blue get remade for it, just to play it again. I already played through the 3DS VC thirteen times now, and I want it in 3D.

I'm kidding, friend. I've actually never been to Kanto past Cerulean City on my phone due to the app getting revoked.
>>
No remake.

Give us a sequel. Kanto 25 years later. Completely revamp the region and make it not boring.
>>
>>30215487
>Castelia megacities

Those are my least favorite things in Pokemon.
>>
>>30233665
Explain what the inevitable new pokemon are doing in Kanto, and why people should give two shits about a region which almost certainly is exactly the same as it was before.
>>
>>30233714
They didn't do it in FRLG and HGSS, why would they have to now?

>and why people should give two shits about a region which almost certainly is exactly the same as it was before.
It'll sell well regardless of if the region is changed or not. Take that as you will.
>>
>>30233831
>It'll sell well regardless of if the region is changed or not. Take that as you will.

In spite of the recycled region, not because of it. Take that as you will.
>>
>>30233866
Dumb fuck. It has nothing to do with the region. The title being "Pokemon Red 2" alone will make it sell well, changing the region or not changing it will make little difference.
>>
File: NostalgiaGoggles.png (141KB, 459x453px)
NostalgiaGoggles.png
141KB, 459x453px
>>30233905
And how many of the kiddies will even care about it beyond the "Pokemon" part? None of them have played Red or Blue, and why would they when the games are so outdated? They could probably call it "Pokemon Go Fuck Yourself" and it would still sell well.

And if this hypothetical remake does sell, it sure won't be because of nostalgiafags like you who are too frightened of real progress to embrace the new settings.
>>
>>30234040
What the fuck are you talking about? I originally suggested Kanto 25 years later.
>>
File: sb-129.jpg (254KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
sb-129.jpg
254KB, 1024x683px
>>30234112
I say it because there's no reason to assume any changes at all between Kanto as in RBY and Kanto 25 years later. Same gyms, same routes, same Pokemon available, same general plot, same EVERYTHING.

It would just be RBY, only with all the buildings painted chrome. If you see it differently, explain what changes you would expect to see and how new pokemon would fit in, inevitable cover legendaries included.
>>
>>30234239
Not the guy you're arguing with but...
>B2W2-style development somewhere outside of main region
>Previous areas changed/destroyed like Cinnabar was
>Newer cities can have new gyms, and some old gym leaders can retire
>New mons are invasive species, or brought over by foreigners
>New cover legendaries roam the world and happened to be in Kanto
>Plot could be literally anything
>>
>>30234532
And how would all that change the fact that we may have quite literally seen it all before?
>>
How would you guys feel about a B2W2 style kanto? Same region but added and revamped stuff.
>>
>>30234658
>revamped

Try "recreated from the ground up". Anything else is an unacceptable rehash.
>>
File: gladeon.png (139KB, 505x505px)
gladeon.png
139KB, 505x505px
>>30232062
The end is nigh, my friends.
>>
>>30234658
I'm still not interested because Kanto as a whole is really basic. Adding to it, as the other anons earlier discussed, would just prompt me to ask: "Why does it have to be Kanto then?" It could be any other region, then I'd probably rather have any other region than Kanto.

I'll make an exception for Unova in B2W2 because it really needed the extra stuff, but having an urban area and just building some more buildings isn't exciting enough to me. Look at the less industrialized regions, like Johto (there's potential secret villages hidden in all those woods, maybe a non-event Celebi plot? what Cianwood City is connected to, and whatever's to the west of the region itself), Hoenn (all that ocean - I'm glad they made use of it with the ship in ORAS, that was fascinating), and Sinnoh (you could add a new group of people who have a village right in the mountains, hidden paths to new areas on the way to Snowpoint City) ... now that's something I want to go and explore, not city expansions that just have whatever the newest gen's thing is and catch up on old Kanto gym leader gossip (let's face it, Brock and Misty from the games aren't the Brock and Misty many of us liked from the anime).
>>
>>30235088
relevant dubs
>>
>>30235132
There's still potential to add new cities in Kanto I think. I really doubt they would actually do it, but there could be some city north in the mountains or an island out east.
Problem is that people are too familiar with the old Kanto map so it would take so balls to make any drastic changes. Which Game Freak definitely does not have.
>>
>>30235088
prophet gladeon
shit
>>
>>30235291
>new cities

Aaand you kinda missed my point there. Even if they did ADD things onto the map, the map itself is not very exciting and what environments Kanto does have are simple too - and those are meant to be at the forefront of the game, even if there was new stuff on the side.

It's like trying to put icing on bread vs. putting icing on an actual cake. Or maybe make Kanto cornbread instead, since it's not like it's awful - it's pretty tasty, maybe a little moreish sometimes. But next to the cake ... y'know?
>>
>>30215256
why not just have kanto with no gen 1 pokemon in the kanto starting area? just add gen 4 or 3 areas or some thing for after the elite four for gen 1 pokemon
>>
>>30235604
This. There's nothing in Kanto worth expanding on without turning it into a completely different region- which would invalidate the whole reason of using Kanto at all.
>>
>>30231964
Every gen since 3 they've started digging holes for themselves through mechanic bloat

In this gen, despite Z-moves being the hot new thing, they had to put in a shitload of old gen items including everything that can prompt a forme change, all the legendary signature items, and mega stones. Next gen there will be some new hot mechanic for marketing hype and they'll have to put all the Z-crystals somewhere in addition to all the old junk. If they don't retire mechanics or formes the bloat will only continue, but if they do retire them people will miss them and get mad. GF has backed themselves into a corner.
>>
>>30235769
They could've just made those things available post-Bank. If you don't have the right pokemon to use them, they won't show up.

And technically, they did retire Contests in both the original and Super forms, so they might do it again.
>>
>>30233122
It's falling into the pit of irrelevance.
Unless Niantic adds regular trainer battles and trading, that is.
>>
>>30215256
I'm pretty down for a Lillie spinoff in Kanto actually, as long as it isn't essentially an RBY re-remake with a set female lead. Not sure how to make it different from the main games though.
>>
>>30229935
Roofed. That's the word you're looking for. Blue-roofed shops.
>>
>>30220585
>People hate the Sevii Islands

I thought they were cozy. Made me sad there wasn't any little island chains like that in Alola, just the four big ones.
>>
>>30235932
The difference is that instead of fighting the kanto elite four you go back to alola and fight the first alola champion
>>
File: kanto.gif (38KB, 350x474px) Image search: [Google]
kanto.gif
38KB, 350x474px
How about a game in a new region that's north of Kanto and then in the postgame you can go to Kanto.
Kind of like a redo of what gen 2 did.
>>
>>30216377
Don't forget the Sevii Islands.
>>
>>30236142
Dude, nobody remembered the sevii islands even in their own generation. Why should they start remembering it now?
>>
File: 1474861494546.jpg (57KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
1474861494546.jpg
57KB, 438x445px
>>30222901
Exactly.

I keep telling you guys, Sinnoh as seen through Gen 7 technology, with no HMs at all? It could seriously be the best and most beautiful region. Great environments, great music, g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ g̶o̶o̶d̶ passable pokedex that can be reshuffled with new pokemon and a better selection of old ones to help wave away the stench that is the gen 4 pokemon. I kid, they're not that bad. Not that good, but not that bad.
>>
>>30224507
OR they want to make a "Mewthree" whose power rivals that of both Mega Mewtwo, and is made from the genetic information of the Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>30217434
Fuck this nigga and his derpy smile
>>
>>30235291
>Problem is that people are too familiar with the old Kanto map so it would take so balls to make any drastic changes. Which Game Freak definitely does not have.

You mean like how people were familiar with gyms and HMs? This entire generation was Game Freak flipping the table and seeing where everything ended up.
>>
>>30236210
I would be totally okay with them adding the rest of Sakhalin in the postgame
>>
File: maps.png (123KB, 1450x1224px) Image search: [Google]
maps.png
123KB, 1450x1224px
>>30236124
Make it all of Tohuku.
Then eventually we'll have a Chugoku+Shikoku region where you can go back to Hoenn post-game and it'll nicely complete Japan.
>>
New pokemon game. It's set in the ultra world.

You play as a young Human? going out and catching trash beasts like Buzzwole and Nihilego and are caught in an epic journey where you need to stop a creature from outside your dimension from destroying everything you love.

Zubat.
>>
>>30236312
Yeah but by removing the gym they didn't fuck with the preexisting lore of another region. This isn't the same at all.
>>
>>30216182
The war with the "Genwunners", both sides of it, is literally a handful of neets on a few messageboards. College bound normies, Pokemon's target demo, fucking love them all. Gen1 is adored by the majority. Get over it.
>>
>>30236221
If they did that they'd be sued by legions of fanfic writers who already came up with the idea of "Mewthree" as early as gen 1.

>>30236210
Seeing shit in HD doesn't make it less pleasant to look at. Better to dump the idea of remakes outright and focus solely on improving each gen to be better than its predecessors.
>>
Too bad we are getting Sinnoh remakes first gen1shits. Checkmate.
>>
>>30229900
They have never bothered with this before.

Pokemon lore:
>Mankind has existed in harmony with Pokemon for millennia.
>Often worshiping them as gods.
>Keeping them as pets.
>Eating them.
>Then in 1996 Professor Oak became the first human on the planet to wonder "what the fuck are these things?" and decided to catalog them in the least sensible fashion possible, starting with non native species at #s 1-9.
>Fast forward a decade or so and humanity has discovered ALMOST a thousand types of these ancient fuckers we've apparently simultaneously known for eons but are also wildly unfamiliar with.
>>
>>30221614
Two megacities? Then let's do an eastern Canada region where they're Toronto and Montreal.
>>
>>30236513
>If they did that they'd be sued by legions of fanfic writers who already came up with the idea of "Mewthree" as early as gen 1.
I don't think you understand how copyrights work.

>Seeing shit in HD doesn't make it less pleasant to look at.
It'll make you realize how blocky everything is. You can't just take a game like sun and moon and put hd textures to the envionments. It'll still look like total shit. Possibly worse than it did at low-res because you can now notice all the imperfections in the models and whatnot.

I reckon it would work for battles though. Those models are quality.
>>
>>30236588
And for the rest of the setting being nigh-identical for all intents and purposes? You can't just recreate entire cities in the region, there's no room for them.

>>30236618
>I don't think you understand how copyrights work.
Neither do the fanfic writers.

>It'll make you realize how blocky everything is. You can't just take a game like sun and moon and put hd textures to the envionments. It'll still look like total shit. Possibly worse than it did at low-res because you can now notice all the imperfections in the models and whatnot.

I didn't mean it literally, I meant the region itself wouldn't really have anything to gain from being remade, it'll still be the same boring place with the same boring characters and almost certainly will include most if not all of the same boring gen 4 pokemon.
>>
>>30236588
this
Pokemon lore is retarded. Why the fuck do they care so much about preserving it and not changing any of it at any cost.
>>
>>30236513
Sinnoh is a really nice region though, it's only held back because of the disgusting amount of HMs you needed to traverse it. But that's not a problem anymore. There was so much stuff in SM about Sinnoh as well.

We could have a game that plays as a sequel to SM that takes place in Sinnoh. I'd like to see how Arceus reacts to humanity making a bootleg god.
>>
>>30215256
>Haven't we had to deal with enough Gen 1 pokemon being forced into every fucking game recently?
no
>>
>>30236210
I hate gen 3 but i'd actually be ok with this.
>>
>>30236684
>And for the rest of the setting being nigh-identical for all intents and purposes? You can't just recreate entire cities in the region, there's no room for them.
Pokemon games are very clearly doll houses, friend. We're meant to take the gist of them and not 1:1/

Kanto region has an urban center with a port town to the south, a disparate fishing community dotting its eastern coast, a couple towns and villages up in the mountainous north, and a rural western population. All in between is large stretches of wilderness, not all of it yet tamed by man and his roads.

You can do a lot with that framework still. "Kid gets an encyclopedia and wanders off into the woods to beat up the mafia and animal breeders" Is not the extent of the potential one bit of land can have.

And to be honest? Really really honest? The regions are full bullshit. It's the same thing every game. Town > road with bushes > town > cave >town >moar bushes. Kanto can change every bit as much from one game to the next as games have been different from one another thus far. I mean shit the first parts of Gen3 and 4 bleed together in my head as it is.

Fuck maybe some day we can visit primordial Kanto as a hunter/tamer. No PCs. No Pokeballs. Just rival villages and proto gyms where we beat the leaders of each village in a rite of passage to become the leader of ours.

Sky's the limit in idea land. The nametag on the location we choose to imagine in is not the limitation you think it is.
>>
>>30237027
You forget that even the name now brings with it preconceived notions as to what it should be like, and if it diverges too far from its original form then there's no point in calling it "Kanto" at all save for nostalgia value. Even the wilderness regions are defined enough to rule out anything being added there without making the region unrecognizable.
>>
Yeah guys I hate kanto too >:D
Unova is so much better hahahaa reddit army
>>
>>30220585
The sevii islands were nicer than alola in my opinion.
>>
>>30230747

Why not simply a colossal mega-Pokemon game with Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh?

32 Gyms. Three Elite Fours. Final Destination.
>>
File: 1474188438154.gif (466KB, 470x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474188438154.gif
466KB, 470x320px
>>30215487
The very thought of a game like this causes me mental anguish.

Having one giant city is fine, it's a unique addition to a region.

Having every city or every other city be fuckhuge is a horrible idea.
>>
>>30219531
>it's impossible to balance them without breaking the whole game

Two regions wasn't the reason Johto was so poorly balanced, it was the split paths after the fourth Gym and Kanto having pretty much no set path to it.

Having half a dozen regions in a game would definitely break the whole game, but two doesn't necessarily have to if it's done right. Just make sure they're both linear enough to create a singular level curve. You could make a game go from Level 5 to the 80s in a solid level curve, you just have to plan ahead when making the game.
>>
>>30236312

I Sun and Moon is what GF looks like when they "flip the table", that's a pretty pathetic show of it.

>Trials are just Gyms without buildings and Totems instead of Leaders
>We have all these weird new creatures that aren't Pokemon, oh jk they are Pokemon because we would never make actual bosses that you couldn't catch and trade with your friends, trivializing them as setpeices
>Plot is still tacked-on and not the focus of the actual gameplay loop, making it feel stilted and awkwardly paced

The GC Genius Sonority games shook up the Pokemon formula, with a story that the game progression actually cared about, giving you a reason to actually use all those Double Battle moves that were just introduced, and creating a tone and world that was genuinely fresh for Pokemon. And Game Freak swiftly put a muzzle on them after two games and relegated them to puzzle spinoffs.
>>
>>30235132
>what Cianwood City is connected to

It's connected to Route 47 and 48.

Though I guess you could ask what's west of there.
>>
>>30239153
I remembered that was added after I sent it, but that too!
>>
>>30238747
i want that pokemon game to be real!

im kinda indifferent about you not including unova
>>
>>30217981
So, never? Their incompetence and laziness know no bounds it seems.
>>
>Kanto remake

Isn't it a better idea to just remake all the games every few years?

I know fire and leaf aren't exactly complete remakes but at the same time it'd be

Neo R/B>NEO G/S>NEO R/S and then they'd have to restart back at Red and Blue again because it's been a decade and Kanto feels "old" again.

It feels weird asking for a D/P remake or even a B/W but eventually those games are going to be just as old as the games that got remakes were.
>>
>>30233866
>pokemon will sell well despite the region!!!

Yeah just look at Black and White too

WOOPS!
>>
>>30240467

Only those Regions close by one another, the Japan regions. So no Unova, Kalos or Alola.
>>
A new Kanto could work well.
>Set in S/M time
>Start in Kanto
>Kanto has developed a bit more
>Little changes here and there
>Construction project in Vermilion was indeed as some people expected the relocation of the Pokemon Tower
>Vermilion has a more eerie feeling about it instead
>Sevii Islands expanded, includes trips to Birth Island, Faraway Island etc
>Navel Rock instead has Groudon and Kyogre
>Johto postgame including legendary birds and dog trio

Not that it would ever happen. If Kanto2 or remake ever happened it would be 3D FR/LG for sure.
>>
>>30215256
FRLG has aged worse than RBY
>>
>/vp/ still butthurt about gen I

Glorious

One day you autistic fucks will realize that the dozen of idiots posting here don't count for shit towards the total pokemon fanbase. Everyone loved Gen 1, was indifferent to Gen 5 and thought Gen 6 was crap. No matter how much you bitch about Kanto and ask for your Unova or Kalos, GameFreak wont give a shit, they know what sells, and Kanto/The Original 151 are what sell
>>
>>30215256
I'm fine with being able to catch a bunch of gen 1. But even all but 2 of the ride pokemon are gen 1. That's just boring
>>
>>30231027
It's funny because that's what Pokemon Stars is. With Kalos. Screencap this.
>>
>>30241171
>But even all but 2 of the ride pokemon are gen 1

And that's a problem because....?
Seriously, it changes nothing. You're hating it just on the principle of hating anything gen 01 related.

Mudsdale is a non gen1 ride and it's stupid and worthless. BUT AT LEAST ITS NOT A GEN 01 POKEMON RIGHT HAHAHHA THATS ALL THAT MATTERS
>>
>>30241225
I didn't say I hated it at all. I said it's boring. Why not offer different choices? Why do the majority of them have to be from a single generation?
>>
>>30241149
This is saying something too, RBY aged like milk
>>
>>30241292
>Why not offer different choices? Why do the majority of them have to be from a single generation?

Because they're easier to recognize. Why does it bother you that much? Why is your anus so violated by the fact you swim around in a Lapras (which the sole purpose in life is being a ride pokemon) instead of your speshul snowflake from gen 6? Why does it bother you so much that machamp and his four arms are better to carry you and push rocks than Throh and Sawk?

They had a reason to use the gen 01 designs they did for the purpose they have as rides. You're being a petty little bitch complaining just because they're gen 01 without offering any counterpoint
>>
>>30215256
The real thing is that logically, the next remake will be Sinnoh, and no one want to go back to this shit.
Everyone think that the 20th anniversary, and all the Kanto references in S/M is a clue for a Kanto remake. Maybe on Switch.
Personally, except for A-forms, I see more Johto references in Alola.
>>
>>30241394
You seem more angry that I brought it up desu. You could have Hariyama as an alternative to Machamp, or any of the numerous flying/water types to fly or swim on. You could make it an optional skin to use even. Similar to being able to change how your character throws a pokeball.
>>
>>30241799
>You could have Hariyama as an alternative to Machamp
Yeah and it would carry you with its penis right? I already told you why Machamp was picked and it has a lot to do with his four arms, which Hariyama dont have

>or any of the numerous flying/water types to fly or swim on

i don't care about charmander, he could be replaced, but he's recognizable and marketeable

but Lapras main purpose is being a water ride. there's no need to replace it with anything else just because some autistic gen01 hater wanted to ride on a feebas instead

and the ride models are way more complex and resource draining than battle stance animations, don't be stupid
>>
>>30241876
Still haven't actually said I hate gen 1 at any point. Who hurt you anon? Why are you so mad?
>>
>>30225826
Tauros Road
>>
>>30241292
Why offer different choices? From the developers' point of view, it doesn't make a difference who replaces the HMs. It's extra work to give different options, so they obviously felt it wasn't worth it. For that matter, why does it matter than a majority come from a single generation. The point was to get rid of HM slaves, which I appreciate greatly.
>>
>>30223019
What do unovabortions have to cry around you about? We actually have a proper sequel to Black/White.
>>
>>30233066
I started with Gen. 1/Gen. 2. Try again.
>>
>>30216183
I hate the idea of another Kanto game, but I would be ok with this.
>>
>>30215256
I don't want a remake, but I want to visit Kanto again, expanded as it would be years after the original games.

It is the favourite region of many people for nostalgia reasons and it is reasonable.
>>
>>30242060
Because it is a tab bit boring to have the majority from a single generation. There's enough ride options to have one be from each generation. Just to mix it up a bit. I have absolutely no hate for the ride pokemon. The idea serves its purpose wonderfully. I would have been happy to see some variety though.
>>
Only underages don't appreciate Kanto.
>>
I'll just not buy it, like I did with Sun/Moon.
>>
>>30242141
>implying underages didn't get to play kanto postgame in HGSS
>>
>>30242277
>implying underages had the attention spam to reach kanto in HGSS
>implying underages care about those character most people remember from the first season of the anime that they never watched
>>
>>30215256

I'm really hoping for a Sinnoh remake. The region seems like an easy fit for the new movement style and 3D plus it'll give the team a chance to utilize all of those concepts that had to be scrapped from D/P such as Darkrai and Shaymin's in-game events and the Hall of Origin.
>>
B U M P
U
M
P
>>
>>30215487
No fuck off

We need the whole region to be one city. Obviously with lots of variety in it, so it's not literally just buildings -- cities aren't literally just buildings.
>>
>>30242331
I did it as an ADHD-riddled underageb&. Come at me motherfucker.
>>
>>30221110
Genwunners that haven't actually played any of the games apart from half-doing RBY when they were 10 and see themselves as "true" fans
>>
File: 6b6.jpg (47KB, 511x759px) Image search: [Google]
6b6.jpg
47KB, 511x759px
No way in fucking hell should we have to go back to fucking Kanto!

We already have shit like the 3DS eShop re-releases of the classic Pokemon titles selling over 1.5 million units since their release in February sending a bad message to Game Freak already!

If they keep this shit up they will alienate their fans even more, I'm already not buying Sun/Moon because of Generation 1 pandering. Game Freak should learn how to pander to the fans that are still here instead of trying to pander to close-minded genwunners that don't know how to move on. Next thing you know they'll go back to the R/B/Y graphics and soundfont. We've already been thrown under the bus enough so this wouldn't even be all that surprising.
>>
>>30245249
A de-make of some of the newer gens would actually be a little interesting to see if they manage to pull it off.
>>
>>30246904
What is a de-make?
>>
>>30247565
A reverse of a remake,AKA they devamp it.As in,they don't improve the graphics,they change them to that of a previous generation.
>>
>>30247565
Making newer games in an older generation's style (graphics, sound, etc.)
>>
File: goldenrod_mart.png (3KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
goldenrod_mart.png
3KB, 320x288px
>>30215279
Do people actually like waiting 0.5 seconds for each building to load? Or buildings with 10 floors and 5 seconds long elevator rides separating each of them? All of that stuff kinda sucks bro. I think they should keep it to one megacity per game. I think the best regions have lots of rural and agricultural areas because you can actually think about how these people get their food and support themselves. Moomoo farm is still my favorite area in any Pokémon game.

>>30215256
I wouldn't mind a Kanto remake so long as they filled in the routes A LOT and added new ones. I also wouldn't accept anything more than 20% Kanto Pokémon in the game, as I'm quite sick of them after XY.
>>
>>30247611
>>30247612

Wait a minute, this is a thing? Game developers have done this before? I know HG/SS had the GBA sound thing but...
>>
>>30247989
This
Rural areas work way better for Pokemon games.
>>
>>30245249
>If they keep this shit up they will alienate their fans even more, I'm already not buying Sun/Moon because of Generation 1 pandering. Game Freak should learn how to pander to the fans that are still here instead of trying to pander to close-minded genwunners
And Sun/Moon is selling like water in the desert

I guess the genwunners money is way more important for GF than that one copy you didnt bought bitchboi :^)
>>
>>30241014
>Isn't it a better idea to just remake all the games every few years?

I don't think so, because it takes development away from the other games. That, and with ORAS we know they aren't always going to put in enough time to ensure the games will be better than what we've gotten originally (inb4 "but they're Ruby/Sapphire remakes, not Emerald :^)"), so I think we should only have remakes when there's enough reason to redo it, and only when Game Freak themselves really want to remake the game, because the latter means the difference between HGSS and ORAS.
>>
File: ancient platinum.png (41KB, 470x425px) Image search: [Google]
ancient platinum.png
41KB, 470x425px
>>30248348
>Game developers have done this before?

No, only a few attempts by fans that have never gone anywhere.
>>
>>30249113
i just can't wait for gen 2 to be released on the eshop

so comfy
>>
>>30249291
>not having a hacked 3DS
>not getting the fanmade Gen 2 VC with proper wireless trade and battle

Mystery Gift doesn't work though.
>>
File: 1476922652437.jpg (64KB, 328x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476922652437.jpg
64KB, 328x500px
>>30249385
i couldn't be fucked to hack my DS, and i also like paying for things i like
>>
>>30249009
>because the latter means the difference between HGSS and ORAS.
HGSS being crap and ORAS being really good? Why are you shooting your argument in the feet like that?
>>
>>30249434
Hacking your 3DS doesn't stop you from being able to use the eShop, you can buy whatever you like as long as you don't get banned like the idiots who played SM online before release like me

>>30249437
(You)
>>
>>30215256

I want a Kanto game that has you go to johto after the elite 4.
>>
File: dvirpFm.png (369KB, 1736x1344px) Image search: [Google]
dvirpFm.png
369KB, 1736x1344px
>>30249113
I would give my left nut for a gen 2-style BW.
>>
>>30250232
Holy shit a lot of these look so off model, and what's the pokemon to the right of Genosect so supposed to be?
>>
>>30216312
xy was the remake
>>
>>30250765
I think that's the point, considering that Gen1 uses the original Red/Green sprites
>>
the only way I would want a Kanto remake is if Gamefreak reverse the formula and start with the Sevii Islands first to do "Trial" then postgame at Kanto.
>>
>>30250765
Meloetta. Also the gen 1 sprites were all heavily stylized like that. They are as in keeping with the gen 1 sprite style as possible, with things looking bulbous and also fierce.
>>
I want a sequel to Sun and Moon where you go to Kanto because the UBs are trying to find the "fallers" and since Lillie and Lusamine are in Kanto, the UBs start fucking up Kanto.
This all happens months after Lillie left and you stopped the UBs in Alola, so then the International Police call upon you to go to Kanto and sort shit out.
>>
>>30217848
why the fuck are you here then?
>>
File: 1452898606393s.jpg (4KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1452898606393s.jpg
4KB, 124x125px
>>30236610
>Canada Region

Foresty Terrain, mountains, some farmland here and there, and it gives people an excuse to use some elements of Kalos and Unova. If you go to the West Coastline, you can toss in elements of Johto and Kanto

Hell, you even have one whole desert to work with.
>>
>>30251762
There are no deserts in Canada, I don't know what gave you that idea. Also, as a Canadian, I just want to point out that Canada would suck as a region.
>>
>>30250765
>what's the pokemon to the right of Genosect so supposed to be?

Please lurk before posting.
>>
>>30251892
Okanagan Desert, motherfucker

Well, technically it's a Shrub Steppe, but closest thing you got to a desert in BC
>>
>>30215256
I love u op
>>
>>30220585
i really liked the sevii islands
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.