[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a Branch Chief of the Aether Foundation >Be The Aether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: WTFaba.png (172KB, 540x324px) Image search: [Google]
WTFaba.png
172KB, 540x324px
>Be a Branch Chief of the Aether Foundation
>Be The Aether Foundation's last line of defense
>Should be the President's right hand man
>Lose the position to some filthy gangbanger who isn't even a part of Aether
>YFW Faba is fucked over hard by Guzma
>>
>last line of defense
>at first only has 1 pokemon
>>
>>30214884
There's a reason he's dead last
>>
>>30214884
>>30214909
Though on reflection he could have been just gauging your strength at first
>>
>>30214884
He was purposefully holding back so he could gather more employees to defend the door to Lusamine. He explicitly says this.
>>
File: Fabwa.jpg (95KB, 535x803px) Image search: [Google]
Fabwa.jpg
95KB, 535x803px
>>30215893
>Tag team with employee
>One pokemon
>Employee sends out ledian.
>>
>>30214813
I'm pretty sure Lusamine is aware that Faba is a dick and only cares about bragging about his position and promotions.
>>
He literally fucked everything up by showing up the second time, since he had the key on him... and told the truth about it when asked.
>>
>>30215952
Some help is better than no help
>>
Guzma is a good boy who obeys Mommy. Faba would kill Lusamine in an instant if it benefited him.
>>
File: 1479748286510.png (51KB, 434x439px) Image search: [Google]
1479748286510.png
51KB, 434x439px
>>30215893
>that moment where Hau tells him how retarded he was for not simply hiding
>>
>>30216048
He fucked up his own business. Lusamine still opened the portal and took herself and her manslave inside.
>>
>>30215952
I get what they were going for (setting up Screens for Faba) but it's made redundant by it being a double battle.
>>
>>30214813
>Colress is ambiguous, doing it only for SCIENCE
>Xerosic is mostly evil, but still has a heart in the end
>Faba remains technically a good guy but is a dick
It's kinda funny how they cancel each other out.
>>
>>30216299
>hey anon I'M LE BRANCH CHIEF CALL ME BY THAT TITLE REEEEEEEEEEE
>good guy
hmmm
>>
>>30216340
Good is not nice. Though if Faba's responsible for the experiments in Aether's basement, he's not a good guy.
>>
Faba would win if he only brought his golf club
>>
File: clubs.jpg (24KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
clubs.jpg
24KB, 360x360px
>>30216444
What a post to get trips on
>>
>>30216340
He nags about how Gladion is too inexperienced to be Head of Aether. He then asks you for your opinion if you think he, Faba, should be lead instead.

If you say "You think so?" He gets annoyed but he most likely is smart enough to know he is unreliable and the fact that you made him upset by answering a question with another question is enough to point out Fabba is just a dick who talks out his own ass.
>>
>>30216093
>"This is why I hate kids"
>this means he's been outsmarted by kids his entire life
His life must be awful
>>
>>30214813
>Faba hates kids
>Faba is all about progressing to the top and has a blog about it
>Faba uses Hypno who eats kid's dreams
>yfw he's actually the most logical NPC in the pokemon games since every villain group has their plans foiled by kids
>>
>>30214813
He's honestly my favorite character in the game, and is a great deconstruction of the stupid admins we've had for years. Also, daily reminder that not only is he still the Aether Branch Manager, but he's also plowing Mommy Wicke's fat tits nightly.
>>
>>30214813
Even Hau is smarter than him.
>>
>>30216686
>he's also plowing Mommy Wicke's fat tits nightly.

Are they a canon couple in the game? Genuine question.
>>
>>30216299
>Faba remains technically a good guy

>This is the blog of F, a branch chief working in the Alola region. Title: Multitasking Currently I am working on the development of a special sort of ball, which I took over from my predecessor
>This is the blog of F, a branch chief working in the Alola region. Title: Hedging risks I once ventured to undertake a project without notifying my superior. I developed a device to restrain a dangerous life form, in case it became necessary to do so. I had it made for hedging risks to protect myself, but for better or worse, it was made public. It is always essential to consider the risks before one takes action.
So he knew Type: Full would go berserk, had the means to stop it, but didn't tell anyone? Sounds to me like he let his predecessor get killed to get his job.
>>
>>30217092
He knew it MIGHT go berserk.
>>
>>30216940
no faba is super gay
>>
>>30217131
99% probability still counts as "might"
>>
File: image.png (621KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
621KB, 1136x640px
>>30216940
In this photo from the credits, she's pretty clearly grabbing his arm/hand. So at the very least she sort of likes him. DESU I think they're cute together, and his assholishness and delusions of grandeur contrast well with her kindness and quest to be a good mommy.
>>
>>30217226
She has his wrist while presumably her Bewear has it's arm around his neck. That looks more like restraining him to me.
>>
>>30217226
>Bewear'sabouttobreakapelvis.jpg
>>
>>30217226
Look at how tight she's grabbing him, it's more like she's forcing him to be in the picture. Especially with Bewear having a paw on his shoulder too.
>>
>>30217226
That's no embrace, friend. That's a deathgrip.
>>
>>30217131
And still refused to tell anyone about the restraining device until it became convenient for him.
>>
>>30214813
>that fucking face he makes when you tell him NO at the hotel
>>
>>30214813
He's like an alternate universe version of Rusty Venture
>>
>>30217226
TELL ME ABOUT THE SCIENTIST, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
>>
>>30217226
Are those Lusamine's Bewear and Clefable?
>>
>>30214813
I like his theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfqJQhJqX7E
>>
>>30218062
It's just Daft Punk moonlighting
>>
>>30218118
If so, what happened to Lusamine's Nihilego? Did Nebby leave it behind in Ultra Space, trapped in a Beast Ball for all eternity?
>>
>>30218453
>tfw some grunt from a shadow team of criminals finds the ball
>tfw the grunt challenges his own leader
>tfw two factions arise, going to war with eachother
>tfw the MC gets caught in the middle
>tfw Necrozma saves the day
>>
>>30218390
Damn, that's actually really good
>>
>>30217283
Nah, Bewear just wants to show some love. It's just really stupid. As for Wicke, she's probably thirsty AF.
>>
>>30216075
Guzma looks like a man who can eat pussy. Faba looks like a guy who starts to cry after he accidentally creams his pants. Lusamine chose her sidepiece wisely.
>>
>>30219137
So you're saying that our boy is Lusamine's boy toy.
>>
>>30219336
At the very least, our boy wants to be. They probably hook up when Lusamine is bored and then she pretends she doesn't remember anything happened the morning after.
>>
>>30219500
Do you think she actually lets him touch her, or does she watch while our boy gets himself off, but only letting him come with her permission
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.