[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the ever living fuck is this new gen? >Aloha forms give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1432756830153.jpg (32KB, 460x466px) Image search: [Google]
1432756830153.jpg
32KB, 460x466px
What the ever living fuck is this new gen?
>Aloha forms give new use to old pokemon... Except give nearly all new aloha forms absolutely nothing besides a type difference. No new utility or major ability change
>Almost all new pokes have ass stats or move pools. Sometimes both. Shit is Farfetch'd: The Gen
>Only decent pokes are the Ultra Beasts so there is little use for the average pokes. Might as well catch old k own goods.

Oh and I stoked to see Pelipper got Drizzle until I remembered they nerf'd Swift Swim into the fucking ground. Im still mad.

How does Gamefreak brainstorm this shit? Mega Evolution was the last good idea they had and it looks all but abandoned like any other idea they had past D/P/Plat. These assholes can't keep with one idea for their life.
>>
>>30213944
Nice Blog, Shit Bait
I rate 7.8/8 too much Hate
>>
>>30214013
Nice rebuttal turbo nerd. The rest of the game isn't bad. Story is comfy, music is good, characters are likeable, and it is hard to hate the tropical atmosphere. Hell even the writing isn't shit. But that doesn't do shit for the now lack of what was the core of the series. Pokemon battles. Fight me.
>>
>>30214182
>Turbonerd
Wow, it's like middle school in here
>>
>>30213944
>Nerfed shift swim
What?
>>
>>30213944
These are the only non-legendary/UB alolamons that have a chance to be UU or better:
>Kommo-o
>Bewear
>Toxapex
>A-Raichu

That's pretty much it. I expect Bewear and Kommo-o to settle around UU, Toxapex in OU, A-Raichu in BL and everything else in RU or worse, aside from the obvious suspects like the Tapus
>>
>>30214212
Bringing back the classics gaylord.

>>30214235
Back in B/W they made it so Swift Swim doesnt get a speed boost in Heavy Rain and changed Drizzle to give Heavy Rain. After that in X/Y weather starters like Drizzle only last 5 turns. Call me a D/P fag but weather was awesome. They still like the idea seeing they have bullshit like Electric Terrain. Who uses Rain for just the other bullshit like Rain dish or 100acc on Thunder or Hurrican?
>>
>>30214422
>Back in B/W they made it so Swift Swim doesnt get a speed boost in Heavy Rain and changed Drizzle to give Heavy Rain
Did you play the game?
>>
>>30214596
Oh shit Serebii tricked me. Was it X/Y? In any case shit is boned now. Not like the last two gens had any redeeming factors besides Mega
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.