[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gamefreak are so shit at optimizing their games that they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1473552772495.jpg (36KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1473552772495.jpg
36KB, 500x427px
>Gamefreak are so shit at optimizing their games that they had to remove triples, rotations, hordes and in battle 3D
>Game STILL crawls to a halt during doubles and totems

This isn't even a bait post. Sun and Moon are my new second favourite games in the franchise, but why is this allowed?
>>
Because the switch version is coming.
>>
>>30213717
>replacing the useful bottom screen features with navi
>it's not even good as a world map because he says some stupid shit every time you tap it instead of embiggening the town map
>1/3rd of the bottom screen is it's kawaii anime eyes

defend this
>>
>>30213793
If you tap the top it opens the map and he wont talk, you know that right?
>>
>>30213793
at least my Pokedex talks to me when im alone in game.
>>
>>30213793
It only talks if you hit the tiny smiley face player icon you dumb anon
>>
>>30213832
No, tapping the top opens the pokedex
>>
>>30213793
Embiggening?
>>
>>30213879
tap the bottom then
>>
>>30213717
Making models is a lot of work.
If they want to be lazy and put too much detail in the models for the 3DS so they can just recycle them on more powerful hardware and never have to make new models again, then they should be allowed to do that, yeah?
>>
>>30213717
>they had to remove Inverse Battles too
>>
>>30213958
Holy shit, of course not. Are all Gamefreak apologists this braindead?
>>
>>30213717
Part of the reason is the models. They went overboard with them and the system can't handle that much on screen all at once.
>>
>>30213958
>Literally destroying the performance of 6 of your games is okay because making new models is too hard for the rich and poweful Japanese company

There's no way you aren't baiting
>>
>>30213958
>This is what Gamefreak apologists actually think

Please kill yourself
>>
File: 1436745299285.jpg (48KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1436745299285.jpg
48KB, 600x484px
>>30213717
They just could never understand... and now they never will.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.