[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm kind of dissapointed that this theory or something similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: TXRiNI7h.jpg (164KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TXRiNI7h.jpg
164KB, 1024x1024px
I'm kind of dissapointed that this theory or something similar didn't hold up.

It would have been pretty cool if the Ultra Beasts were humans transformed into otherworldly monsters through Z power or something.
>>
Ow the edge
>>
>>30211006
I'm pretty sure Lillie is still supposed to be like Nihelgo and that Lusamine was so obsessed with Nihelgo she forced her daughter to dress up like one.
>>
>>30211006
headcannon time
Lusamine is obsessed with beauty, as shown by her dialogue in ultra space
Throughout the game Lillie talks about clothing - wanting to buy new clothes, having Hapu (or Acerola? I forget) help her buy new ones, and ultimately changing after the confrontation with her mother at Aether Paradise
When Lusamine first sees Lillie in her new look, she calls her daughter ugly
Lusamine and her children look highly stylised after ultra beasts, implying that she dressed herself and them to look as similar to the beautiful creatures as possible
>>
>>30211154
>>30211125

Wowie we posted basically the same theory at the same time
>>
reburst translations never
>>
>>30211006
The reality was a lot more interesting from a plot standpoint, though. Lusamine dressed up her family and Guzma as Ultra Beasts because she was so obsessed with them.

So while they didn't literally turn into UBs, a similar theory did hold up.
>>
>>30213171
Wait, people actually thought that? Like, there would be more than one Lillie? I thought it was something like a parallel dimension with only one of each UB that corresponded to one important character.
>>
>>30213171
>Lusamine dressed up her family and Guzma as Ultra Beasts because she was so obsessed with them.
But the only UBs she knew about were Cosmog and Nihilego.
>>
>>30213904
No, those are the only ones the player knew about. She had likely seen Beauty/Expandong/Xurkitree through wormholes or some shit because she clearly dressed herself up like Beauty and Guzma like Xurkitree.
>>
>>30213904
Did she? They both don't look very threatening so they obviously didn't create Type:Null to fight them.
>>
>>30213956
They may have known about Guzzlord since it's been in their universe for a while.
>>
>>30213939
She may have liked Guzma so much because he looks so much like Xirkitree.
>>
>>30211006
Connecting Gladion to Buzzwole was a always a reach.
>>
>>30211154
>and her children

Probably just Lillie. The only similarity between Gladion and Absorption or whatever it's called are the red and black and the pointed shoulders. It's obvious from how Gladion's talks that the clothes he's wearing now are not clothes his mother picked out for him.
>>
File: 1476892096637.png (135KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476892096637.png
135KB, 600x338px
Just dropping this image,
>>
Remember when we made fun of Joe for saying Lillie wasn't UB-01? I hate it when he's right.
>>
Kind of dissappointing. I remember freaking out when I saw that wirey ultra beast looking just like Guzma.
>>
>>30211154
Gladion and Absorption don't really have any similarities, and I also doubt Lusamine would dress Gladion in that given the bright white she and Lillie wear.

But Lusamine definitely forced Lillie to dress like Nilhego, for sure.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.