[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh man i'm having a really bad time trying to buy that new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: whatthehell.png (110KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
whatthehell.png
110KB, 429x410px
Oh man i'm having a really bad time trying to buy that new 3ds from the internet, 99 is barely what i can afford right now, damn those scalpers...
>>
File: 20161125_053330.jpg (1MB, 2366x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_053330.jpg
1MB, 2366x1024px
>>30208552
You mean these?
>>
>>30208552
>Tripfag
>"I need le special edition 3DS"
gee didn't see that one coming
>>
>>30208750
don't worry i'm trying to buy it as we speak, i forgot to turn off that tripcode
>>
File: Doffy.png (35KB, 195x332px) Image search: [Google]
Doffy.png
35KB, 195x332px
>>30208731
>pic related

I cracked and bought one from a scalper. I swear to god, if I get an EU N3DS...
>>
>>30208731
lucky! how many people did you had to knock out before you could buy them? i live in south america, thats why the only way i can buy it is online
>>
>>30208766
Really? I just went to my local gamestop and bought 3 for the advertised price
>>
>>30208791
oh man, what if i send you the money and you ship it to florida?
>>
>>30208781
I was actually first in line.
>>
>>30208791
I live in a dense city. Those shits went out of stock everywhere a day before Black Friday.
>>
>>30208798
Each one already has an owner.
>>
>>30208823
oh it's okay, thanks
>>
>tfw those n3ds are tn top, ips bottom
>people are overpaying for this

Nah m8. Even tho a 11.0 workaround is on the making it isnt worth a dime
>>
>>30208867
i had a black old 3ds that got stolen, thats why i want this one, compared to the other one it's hella cheap
>>
>>30208893
Stolen? Need story, now.

Also i would love to have a regular n3ds but is too fucking tiny for my big man hands
>>
>>30208913
i went to work a week ago at with my 3ds in my backpack, i used to bring it with me every day and take it out and play in the recess, i grew fond with it specially since after i recovered it from my ex-gf which took it from me along with my pokemon y when we broke up, eventually i got it back and played with it quite a lot, and it was fairly expensive for me (i imported this one from the us, all, with shipping, was about 230 us dollars)
but, as i said, a week ago it got stolen from my backpack at work, boss said "you shouldn't bring these kind of things at work" even though i'm a fairly good employee and don't take it out when i'm working
i live on barely a little over minimun wage, enough to pay for food and rent (a room only) and was planning on studying biology, i mean i'm preparing myself to apply to a university here, so i can't really spend a lot of money to buy another one
then i saw this black friday thing and now i'm like "come on restock goddamit!"
>>
>>30208867
Well I have an old3DS for DSi downgrading. I just wanted the new one because my O3D has a bunch of broken buttons.
>>
>>30208990
God damn. Probably the boss was the culprit
>>
>>30209090
man i hope not, i work as a translator and well, translate various documents from english to spanish and spanish to english, the thing is that this career isn't well paid around here, so i'll study biology after this job
>>
tried to buy it three times from walmart, three times my order got cancelled i don't know why...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.