[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the best use of a Masterball in Sun/Moon? Just about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: masterball.png (60KB, 202x201px) Image search: [Google]
masterball.png
60KB, 202x201px
Who's the best use of a Masterball in Sun/Moon?

Just about to fight final UB so thinking him
>>
Whaaaaat you don't ever use the master ball
>>
>>30208484
>using the masterball
>>
>>30208484
To catch your waifu.
Seriously, you're supposed to save it.
>>
It's for shinies that can be lost outside of your control.
>>
>>30208496
>>30208497
>>30208505
What's the point in it if I don't use it
>>
I always save it just in case you come upon a shiny pokemon with Self Destruct/Explosion/Roar/Whirlwind/Teleport.
>>
Clearly you waste it on the cover art pokemon.
>>
>>30208484
Use it when you are dealing with Danger Zone Shinies.

Self Destruct, Teleport, Ect.
>>
>>30208484

Why would you waste a master ball on a UB when the beast ball catches them all easy as fuck?
>>
>>30208517
>>30208533
>>30208579
That makes sense thanks
>>
>>30208564
I've been doing it for 20 years, why stop now?
>>
>>30208484
i had to use it tapu koko
i threw about 25 ultra balls at him and i put him to sleep and one time i got him confused, and he almost killed himself so i had to throw a masterball
>>
>>30208518
To hoard it for all eternity.
I'd have a big pile of them if I could move them forward.
>>
>>30208638

>he doesn't save before battles
>>
I never used mine.
>>
>>30208664

>saving before fighting tapu koko

Anon at least beat the game before talking shit
>>
>>30208686
>not knowing you can just kill him, and then go to the altar and fight him again in the postgame
>>
>>30208518
You don't play with a collectors card.
>>
>>30208484
I caught Necrozma in it. Wanted him in a beast ball, but didn't have the patience for that especially when trying to go for a specific nature. Then tried pokeballs. Got tired of that because even with 1 hp and asleep he kept getting out, so spammed master ball.
>>
I used mine for Tapu Fini because it having Aqua Ring made it annoying to catch. At least the colour fits.
>>
>>30208686
You can run or kill him and go back to rematch

At least know what youre talking about before talking shit
>>
>>30208591
How many years have you been autistic beyond that?
>>
Pretty much only for shiny legendaries, like others have said, pokemon that can fuck off in an instant. Though you can probably deal with the self-destruct ones by having a mon with the Damp ability.
>>
Masterball is always for Mewtwo.

Always.
>>
I used it for Necomaza as I wasn't sure when the Personality value was set.
>>
>>30208518
casual filter
>>
>>30208579

Teleport is only an issue for Abra and quick balls will always catch abra's on the first turn.
>>
>>30210989
If you're shit at the game, yeah
>>
I used it for Tapu Koko because I didn't have any ultra ball with me after the league
>>
>>30208862
>not catching fini first try in a quick ball
git gud pleb
>>
>>30211074

>Being shit at a Pokémon game is even a possibility

Wow.
>>
>>30208738

Beast balls are 0.1 on normal Pokemon. Catching a legendary / beldum in it is cancer/
>>
>>30211093
You can fight him again.
You wasted your Master Ball.
>>
>>30211074

Anon it's for Mewtwo because it's purple and has an M on it.
>>
>>30211223

Well
Fuck
>>
>>30208579
>Just using it on any DZ shiny
Minior is the only one you should use it on - it
>Doesn't call for help
>Isn't called by any other Pokemon
>Learns Selfdestruct
Unlike all the other ones, you can't use a Damp Pokemon and just chain your way into a shiny.

So you either breed fuckloads of floating rocks, wander around for centuries after getting one of the five fast Pokemon with Damp, or use the Master Ball.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.