[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THIRD time Red is beaten Does GF think they're appealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-11-25-12-01-40.png (235KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-25-12-01-40.png
235KB, 480x854px
>THIRD time Red is beaten

Does GF think they're appealing to Genwunners like this or something? They're not making me nostalgic, they just make me mad that they do NOTHING with the character besides including him in the game to get beaten and make him look like a weakling, and make him canonically autistic. If you're gonna include him in the game, include him in the story somefuckinghow, just like you keep shoehorning Cynthia in every plot.
>>
>>30207791
>implying good trainers dont lose on occasion
>>
>>30207791
One, Red is strong, not unbeatable. They even made him lose to Blue and Giovanni in Origins.
Two, it's postgame. No one cares. You can technically lose to him and nothing changes.
>>
>>30207791
>shoehorning Cynthia in every plot.
I count 1 time this has ever happened and it was her debut gen
>>
>>30208707
Cynthia has been in 5 games and 4 regions, and each time she does something different.

In HGSS she carries Ethan/Lyra to Sinjoh to watch Arceus tear open the universe and in BW she is in Catlin's Villa doing research
>>
>>30208748
>Cynthia has been in 5 games and 4 regions, and each time she does something different.
Fuck off autist. The alternate version doesn't count as a seperate game and region.
>>
You know you don't have to beat him at all
You're complaining about something you can directly control
>>
>>30207791
>Sun and Moon
>Red and Blue are introduced after the introduction of Mega Evolutions and Z-Moves
>neither of them use Mega Evolution or Z-Move, but they give to you the Mega Stones of Kanto Starters
>Red's Pikachu is the only that has a held item
>Light Orb
They went full retarded this time. At least they could made their Pokémon to held items like on B2W2's PWT.
>>
>>30207791
>he picked Red
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.