[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dresses like Pikachu to remind itself daily of it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: Mimikyu's hatred.png (2MB, 987x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Mimikyu's hatred.png
2MB, 987x1102px
>Dresses like Pikachu to remind itself daily of it's hatred for the much beloved species
>Yfw it fantasizes of killing Pikachu while disguised as them
>>
File: 1474162907838.jpg (108KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
1474162907838.jpg
108KB, 800x702px
What the fuck is wrong with this thing? Mimikyu is probably the most disturbing pokemon ever.

>Me...me curse...you...
>>
>>30207704
It wants to take over pikachu's life. Considering it's typing it fits the definition of a doppelganger pretty well.
>>
>>30207704
Game lore says it's just lonely and dresses like Pikachu to make friends but anime lore Mimikyu is fucking savage.
>>
>>30207704
Different interpretations
In anime yeah sure mimikyu is a fucking beast
Game wise it's just lonely and dresses up like pikachu so people might love it
>>
Game version is better, anime is just trying too hard to be le spoooky
>>
it should kill pikachu and wear its skin as its new disguise
>>
>>30207929
>anime is just trying too hard to be le spoooky
Did you even play the game? Little shit is savage as fuck
>>
>>30207704
Of course the anime would make Mimikyu into a villain, Pikachu is one of the main characters.
>>
File: Ohno.png (3MB, 1600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Ohno.png
3MB, 1600x1800px
>>
I would like to know the unspeakable things it said to Meowth.
>>
Is Mimikyu a wretched lovecraftianian abomination under the cloth?
>>
File: 1479965117273.png (1MB, 1610x1616px)
1479965117273.png
1MB, 1610x1616px
>>30207704
It's ok Mimikyu, I'd never use a shitmon like Pikachu anyway. You'll always be number one in my heart.
>>
>>30208103
ur a faget
>>
>>30208103
Yeah, speaking of that, it said that to a weird-looking meowth that was a stranger and apparently owned by a couple of humans with minimal hinting that they were against the Pikachu some other group owned. Like it just said "I wanna disembowl this Pikachu and choke it to death with its own intestines" right out of the blue.
>>
>>30207704
>>30207991
Weird the anime doing that. OK, Pikachu is the hero and stuff, but Mimikyu didn't need to be a bad guy, specially a Team Rocket mon (if I'm not mistaken).
Mimikyu itself got pretty popular with the pre-release marketing, I'm not sure if making it the villain in the anime is gonna be a good move on their side.
>>
>>30208232
And another great thing is that I believe that Mimikyu is both stronger and more skilled than Pikachu. It will never win thanks to running gag of Bewear kidnapping Team Rocket every time, though
>>
>>30208247
No fucking duh. Mimikyu is OU or bordeline UU compared to the Pikachu shitmon.
>>
It could be trying to be loved and be insanely jealous at the same time, mates
>>
Wtf I love Mimikyu now
>>
>>30207929
>>30207964

Totem Mimikyu literally conjured its own small room with pictures of Pikachu on the wall.
>>
>>30208194
>Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock.
I would say yes.
>>
File: tumblr_obnnmePt4f1v7jsb3o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obnnmePt4f1v7jsb3o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>30208194
>>30208447
It's just a mass of shadow that wants some quiet.
Shhh.
>>
>>30208254
As if that matters in an anime where Pikachu swept T-Tar and Metagross in a row
>>
>>30208280
>Tfw Kukui tried to Z-move me with his last Pokemon
>Switched out for Kukui
>Hit by Z-Move
>Mimikyu's disguise was busted

Based as fuck.
>>
>>30207788
Or it's just this specific mimikyu that hates pikachu, doesn't mean they all do
>>
>>30208471
Its Gabumon.
>>
I watched the raw version of ep 4 and thought holy shit jessy just used a masterball to catch mimykyu since my autism tingled. only now I realize it was a luxury ball. silly me
>>
Even in the games, it had something that looked like a stalker's shrine to Pikachu, with a bunch of photos that look like they were taken without Pikachu noticing (although they were just collected pieces of promo art). It played out like a horror movie where someone stumbles upon it, then turns around to find to find the serial killer wearing their skin going "I'm afraid I can't let you leave now".
>>
>>30208848
Jesse once again proving why she's best girl.
>>
>>30208848
she did?
I used a luxury ball on mimikyu as well.
>>
It wants to be pikachu, but at the same time it hates pikachu for all the love it gets. It wants to be loved as much as pikachu. It feels as though it deserves as much love as pikachu gets, and the reality that it doesn't receive the same amount of love fuels its hate.

Why does pikachu get all the love? What is soo special about it? I'm a good pokemon too. I look close enough to it, I should be loved. Where is my love?
>>
>>30208991
Stop posting Mimikyu. There's no power in that run down store.
>>
>>30208991
>oswald the rabbit syndrome
>>
>>30208872
Didn't its cry ream "seeeeeee meeeeee"
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 320x460px
>>30209030
>>
Love how it is supposedly weak against sunlight, yet it is strong against Solgaleo.

In-universe Solgaleo is owning all the Pokemon it is supposedly weak too, being the closest thing to a light type and all
>>
>>30207704
I LOVE this little thing. Made my top 10 pokes of all time, along with Kartana.
>>
>>30207916
Did 1 shot totem mimikyu
>>
>>30209485
You had to 2 shot it because of it's disguise
>>
The irony is, game mimikyu who seems to have little beef with the actual pikachu is fully capable of destroying pikachu.
While anime mimikyu will never get to, because of pikachu's mc status.
>>
File: 1378706290588.jpg (11KB, 258x314px) Image search: [Google]
1378706290588.jpg
11KB, 258x314px
>>30209485
>one shot Mimikyu
>Disguise
>one shot
But in actual serious discussion, I noticed that Final Guzma's Pinsir was able to Stone Edge through my disguise without breaking it, nearly wiped me because I wasn't expecting it. Some stuff doesn't pop disguise and I'm not sure what the logic is.
>>
>>30209529
mold breaker?
>>
>>30209535
>sun and moon, before post game
who though
>>
>>30209535
>>30209548
Ah shit, is that what that does? Pinsir does have Mold Breaker. The only other one I saw was Pancham.
>>
shut the fuck up you mimikucks nobody cares about your shitty ass mon
>>
>>30209578
Stop! Don't you think making his hatred any stronger is a bad idea?
>>
>>30209501
>implying a pokemon using protect is 2 shot.
>implying doing no dmg to a mon does count as a shot.

That is like saying swords dance and then one shotting is a two shot..

It just doesn't make sense
>>
>>30208103
It used Confide, it's a very high level and skilled Mimikyu. We saw it use Wood Hammer, Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, Play Rough, and Confide
>>
>>30209603
If you use Swords dance and then hit a Mimikyu once you still didn't kill it. Disguise means you have to hit it a minimum of two times.
>>
>>30209603
>>implying doing no dmg to a mon does count as a shot.
it most certainty does. That PP is gone, and there is proof.
>>
>>30209574
Yeah Mold Breaker ignores any opponent's ability effects. With Mimikyu's Disguise acting as a free hit and his great typing with only two weaknesses, I wonder if he'll see lots of competitive use.
>>
>>30209616
Disguise doesn't count as hit for me due to it being protect in ability form...

Hit=actual dmg dealt
>>
>>30209231
Will solgaleo's sunsteel strike kill it in one shot?
>>
>>30209635
I know Mimikyu did a lot of work in my playthrough. There's a lot of shit that is either psychic or ghost that you have Shadow Claw for, and the only shit you can't shadow claw is generally dark type and you just play rough. And if none of those work you've got Wood Hammer. Just a pretty solid mon all around.
>>
>>30209647
The only reason I wouldn't count Protect as a hit is because the other pokemon waste's their turn as well. But you HAVE to go through that disguise eventually to kill Mimikyu and it doesn't have to do anything to use it. So he's clawing you a new asshole and you just whiffed into the disguise, it's a completely different situation than using protect.
>>
>>30209231
Solgaleo probably would destroy Mimikyu since sunsteel strike is super effective and ignores Mimikyu's disguise.
>>
>>30209647
Disguise is basically a way better version of Sturdy since weather and sneaky pebbles don't break it. You wouldn't claim that Sturdy doesn't count as a hit would you? It works out the same, you have to hit at least twice both ways.
>>
>>30209690
Depends on whether it is sashed or orbed
>>
Someone do the Owlturd Super Friends comic but with Team Rocket and Mimikyu
>>
>>30208036
I'm so glad we got JP voices.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.