[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look for anything on the GTS >pokemon wanted: Lunala,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: modern games.jpg (15KB, 467x343px) Image search: [Google]
modern games.jpg
15KB, 467x343px
>look for anything on the GTS
>pokemon wanted: Lunala, Solgaleo, Tapu Koko, Buzzswole, Zygarde, Type: Null

I forgot how much I hate the GTS
>>
File: 279.jpg (41KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
279.jpg
41KB, 375x375px
>>30206629
>Click bottom right button
>Filter legendaries
>ohshitnigger.jpg
>>
>>30206643
>filter legends
>this pokemon can not be found
>>
Bare in mind that these are the ones that sit there for years because nobody picked them up. All the reasonable trades are there, you just don't see them because they disappear in seconds.
>>
>>30206629
That is actually a statement in favor of the GTS. Most trade offers are bad and stupid, because the good ones disappear within 10 minutes.
>>
Depositing pokemon for trade is the only way to go.

>no searching through lists of shit trades
>almost instant response if your trade conditions are reasonable
>>
>>30207582
>Filter Legends
>This pokemon cannot be found

or

>Don't filter legends
>Bitch about it on the internet
>>
>slowpoke holding kings rock
>pokemon wanted Slowking
That[s not how it works you double niggers
>>
>>30208328
That is a bit annoying though because there's no guarantee the other end is going to play nice. They really need to let you specify held items or something.
>>
>>30208269
This I always do this I find if u put up Pokemon that evolve on a trade u will get what u want
>>
>>30208328

Those are at least understandable to.a point. They don't want to lose out on their kingsrock or prism scale or anything else because someone screwed them.
The ones that bother me are
>Machoke
>Want Machamp
>>
>>30208355
>honor system is dead because of assholes
I mean yeah it's sad but it still pisses me off, I might just trade between a friend for it.
>>
Just deposit Pokemon and ask for something of equal value OP. managed to get all the starters within 2 minutes by doing this.
>>
>>30208390
I got burned once by some chucklefuck who sent a Haunter with an Everstone. Never Again.
>>
>Caught Feebas
>Bred a whole bunch of them
>Trade them all for the other annoying to find fishing spot/SOS only Pokemon
You only need one rare breed-able Pokemon to complete the Pokedex
>>
>>30206629
At least it's not as cancerous as the "Zekrom lv 9 or below" fags from Gen V and VI
>>
>>30208690
>fluffy stufful are like gold
That's absolutely true but it still takes a while
>>
>>30208648
In Gen 4 there was in ingame trade. The person wanted a Medicham.
>>
>>30208948
Yeah this was like Gen 5 or 6.
>>
>>30208756
Just wonder trade the klutzes. Since there's the lottery it's viable.
>>
I've managed to amass an entire box of Victinis in Gen V by trading nothing but Espeons.
>>
>>30206629
I have a box full of Lunalas, Guzzlords and Necrozmas by doing that :^)
>>
>>30208690
Same thing for me with Dhelmise
>>
>>30208997
No I've bred nothing but fluffy stufful so it's no big deal. I mean waiting on GTS takes a while since it's one pokemon at a time.
>>
>>30209076
Well yeah the mother has an 80% chance of passing the ability so that's not surprising, but if you get unlucky that's how I'd get rid of klutzes
>>
You're not looking in the right places. The Japanese normally give you what you want when you offer shit, I got turtonator for stufful and a ditto for sableye.
>>
Just breed something rare like Honedge or Dhelmise

I've been putting up Honedge for Ultra Beasts and people actually fucking trade me
>>
>>30209972
I traded a Vulpix and got a Sandshrew.
>>
>>30208648
>remove the free everstone
>do the same trade again

Wow, so burned

You fucking nonce
>>
>put up pokemon on gts
>ask for what you want
>get it

wow, so hard
>>
>>30207634
Bad and stupid trade offers are one thing, trading breedables for legendaries shouldn't be allowed to clog the GTS up.
>>
>>30209042

What would someone trade away their Lunala for?
>>
Just clone the legendary.. give them all really shitty or offensive nickname.. trade to all the people asking for legendaries for their caterpies... they dont want the offensive nickname.. they do the same thing.

Fight cancer with cancer
>>
>>30212088
Just assume that any trade to the right of a stupid trade is also stupid. There are millions of people looking at the trades of a few hundred pokemon.

Why is critical thinking so difficult for this autist board?
>>
>look for Wimpod
>spot a level 1 female, they want Bruxish to fill up Pokedex
>realize I got one and I don't even want it
>trade it
>Wimpod is adamant with aqua jet

I was pretty happy about that.
>>
TIP: The majority of kids are too stupid to know there's a dedicated Bagon grass patch. They treat it like gold on the GTS because they think it's an ultra-rare frustrating thing to get at 1% rate, AND it's one of their favourite Pokemon. Catch a Bagon, free anything you want.
>>
>>30212639
You mean the two spots in Melemele?
>>
>search for Popplio
>someone wants a Dewpider
>select it
>someone else already traded with it
I'm not complaining about fulfilled requests staying up there, more that so may get done so quickly. Makes it a real hassle to fill my dex with foreign entries, although the description when I put up my pokemon does help.
>>
>want to trade a decently rare pokemon
>I can understand some high demands
>level 1 pokemon
>wanted for trade 91 or higher
>"I want something to help in my adventures."
Garbage humans
>>
>>30207631
This. Back in XY I'd put up shit like treecko asking for cyndaquil, go take a shit and have it arrive by the time I came back
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.