[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say there's a third version and Lillie now has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1479904184999.jpg (585KB, 2480x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1479904184999.jpg
585KB, 2480x2480px
Let's say there's a third version and Lillie now has two Cosmog as opposed to just Nabby.

What would the other be called?
>>
>>30206270
"Get in the goddamn bag"
>>
>>30206270

Baggy.

Also she has a Pelipeller, a Trubbish, and any pokemon that resembles a bag.
>>
>Pokemon Yellow remake starring Lillie as the female MC.

>Lillie is now the one asking her pokemon to stay outside.

>trAsh and Lillie break the tradition of silent MCs.
>>
>>30206270
Nebbie
>>
>>30206314
What about healing powers
>>
>>30206270
Bog
>>
>>30206270
Nebby and Nubby
>>
>>30206270
my dick is her new cosmog
>>
Nebby and Bully.
>>
Nebby and Gally
Nebula and Galaxy
>>
Nebby and Ybben
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Neggy
>>
File: 1480054090896.png (174KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
1480054090896.png
174KB, 540x396px
I SWEAR TO ARCEUS.
GET IN THE BAG NEBBY.
>>
Nebby and Lala
>>
GET IN THE FUCKING BAG YOU LILSHIT
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>30206570
>scene where it gets chased around by a Plusle
>>
True answer is nobody cares. NOW ONTO THE REAL QUESTION.

Socks and shoes, or boots?
>>
>>30206270
Nebby and Ybben.
Nebby and Gally.
>>
Lillie Kanto remakes would be a weird game:
>she basically has an endless supply of potions, ethers and repels
>however, she can't use Pokeballs. She uses bags and must get the Pokemon to GET IN THE FUCKING BAG.
>>
File: bag.jpg (13KB, 480x296px) Image search: [Google]
bag.jpg
13KB, 480x296px
>>30206270
>>
>Lillie has two Cosmog

Anon, do you mean that you don't want Eclipse/Stars to have mysterious amnesiac girl with Cosmog from another dimension who would steal Lillie's screentime?
>>
Nebby and Nimby!
Short for Nebulus and Nimbus
>>
>>30209239
>lillie's mansion

i'd play the shit out of this
>>
>>30209304
They're never going to do it, but I would love if they actually went further with the parallel world bit and got at least a few equivalents. Like evil antagonistic Lillie with the second Cosmog.
>>
>Lillie has twins, TWINS!
>Nebby gets a third evolution
>Nebby turns into Necrozma
>Nebby turns into Lunala and Solgaleo appears already evolved to help the party
>Nebby turns into Solgaleo or Lunala depending on the time at which you go to the Altar of the Stars and the second Cosmog you get in the post-game can be evolved into the counterpart
>new character or parallel world Lillie or whatever with a second Cosmog appears
>you find a wild Cosmog yourself
>they do some weird dimension hopping shit and the Solgaleo/Lunala in Stars turn out to be Solgaleo/Lunala in SM
>the game is actually a sequel

There is a lot of stuff they can do.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.