[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>let's have the map on the bottom screen >except we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Rotomdex.png (136KB, 322x242px) Image search: [Google]
Rotomdex.png
136KB, 322x242px
>let's have the map on the bottom screen
>except we need you to be aware that Rotom is in the rotomdex
>so his eyes and a thick border take up a lot of screen space
>over 50% to be exact
>also tapping rotom doesn't actually do anything but make him laugh mockingly
>functionality? what's that
>>
why couldn't they just do what oras did and let the map show you if you got everything in that route. would have been a significant improvement
>>
>>30206167
No issues on an XL
>>
>>30206167
I'm not a fan of zooming in on the map. it zooms in way to much. I don't like how some locations don't have a map, and I'm not a fan of the art style/graphics in the map.
>>
>>30206167
You could at least tap the top middle to open the actual pokedex, what annoyed me is trying to open the map by tapping it and repeatedly getting quoted from rotom instead.
>>
>>30206192
Exactly!

OG3DSfag or nonXL3DSfags, git upgradin'
>>
>>30206188
They remove useful features and add useless ones every generation —it means they can add the useful features again in the future and market it as a new selling point
>>
>>30206252
>>30206192
>have an XL
>still think it's stupid for 50% of the bottom screen to be used on literally nothing

You know what could be shown instead of rotom's useless eyes and border? more fucking map
>>
I just wish I could have the menu as the default bottom screen, I don't need a fucking map in Pokemon
>>
>>30206167
>that last bit
Atleast I know you actually are just some autist whinig for the sake of it. Tapping him opens the dex instantly or the map
>>
>>30206252
The only ones still playing on old hardware are pirate scum
>>
>>30206348
tapping his eyes or border makes him zoom out to show his face to chuckle or do some other emote. it does nothing. Tapping the black spot between his eyes or the actual screen is something else.
>>
Tapping between his eyes opens the pokedex
>>
>>30206360
>have a N3DS (nonXL because I don't have Amerifat hands)
>hacked it just fine since it came on 10.7
>didn't go online before release date like the other retards
>having tons of fun PKHexing my own pokemon
>>
>>30206365
>flavor is bad
I'm sorry about your crippling autism.
>>
>>30206925
it is if that flavor could instead be SUBSTANCE
>>
File: 6667500s.gif (64KB, 355x199px) Image search: [Google]
6667500s.gif
64KB, 355x199px
>Need to check Map
>Rotom is busy talking
>Can't see Map until he stops
>>
File: 1478042084898.gif (3MB, 436x359px) Image search: [Google]
1478042084898.gif
3MB, 436x359px
>>30207001
>Playing the game blind
>"We need to go to this place!"
>"Okay.. -taps rotom for map-"
>"We need to make our way there!"
>"...Okay but where is it?"
>>
>>30207039
keep tappin until it works, i think tap on your own yellow marker?
>>
>>30206167
"Welcome to the wild ride I will be your rails, do not deviate from the path."
>>
>>30207098
I had the most luck tapping bottom leftish corner.
>>
>>30206925
>sacrificing functionality for gimmicks
>ever
You're what's wrong with Pokémon.
>>
>>30207001
>>30207098
>>30207166
Tapping dead center makes rotom talk to you, tap anywhere else on the map
>>
>>30207183
I'm not even talking about tapping on him, he just fucking talks about random shit when I'm just trying to look.
>>
Play on an XL and no problem. Anyone have a comparison that can post?
>>
>>30206167
>also tapping rotom doesn't actually do anything but make him laugh mockingly
Works on my system.
>>
If the Switch rumours are true, then the touch screen is worthless on purpose because it's not going to be around.
>>
>>30206167
No, you know what's REALLY stupid?
You can argue all the live on day how big your 3ds screen is but it's fucking stupid when Rotom talks and the map just disappears. You can't even skip his dialog.
>>
>>30207963
They really should have just made the bottom screen a pokenav plus kind of system where you can choose what's on it. The Rotomdex can even be like the buzznav.
>>
>>30206360
Nigger what?
I just didn't want to play Xenoblade
>>
>>30206243
Yes, fuck that

>>30206218
and all of this
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.