[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I skipped Gen 6 and never owned a 3DS until recently, I picked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: really makes you think.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
101KB, 640x640px
I skipped Gen 6 and never owned a 3DS until recently, I picked up Moon and X as well. I already played Emerald as a kid so I didn't get ORAS since it's just a remake.

So should I play X first and then Moon afterwards?
>>
Just skip to moon
>>
>>30203281
Don't get your hopes up about Sun/Moon. If you REALLY want to play a pokemon game, even if it's short and easy, get Sun/Moon, just don't expect it to last more than a few days at most.

Definitely don't bother with Gen 6, though.
>>
>>30203281
If you play XY first then Sun and Moon will feel like god's gift to mankind.
>>
>>30203281
If you played emerald, it doesn't matter. Both will feel like shit.
>>
>>30203281
play X first, if you play Moon first then X will just be a let down
play X with or without the exp share on, doesnt really matter desu
for moon, play with exp share on if you dont care that much and just want to get through the game. turn the exp share off though if you want a challenging and exciting game. i played with it off and it reminds me of playing red when i was a kid, being under leveled by at least 5 levels and having to actually put effort into the whole game as opposed to mashing the a button
>>
>>30203281
There's literally no reason to play X anymore.
>>
>>30203532
95% of pokemon players play for the story. the 5 percent care about meta and breeding and shit>>30203281
story for pokemon x is pretty. Music is fantastic
>>
File: why.jpg (45KB, 345x378px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
45KB, 345x378px
>>30203583
>95% of pokemon players play for the story
First of all, that's a pretty wild assumption to make. Secondly, even if this were remotely true, X's story and characters are the absolute bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>30203281
No, you should play Y and Sun. They are the superior versions.
>>
>>30203414
/thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.