[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The star on the back of necrozma's head has got to be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0414.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.png
2MB, 750x1334px
The star on the back of necrozma's head has got to be the logo for Pokémon stars... right?
>>
>>30201886
Oh definitely.
>yfw it's where Necrozma is supposed to join to its true body
>yfw what we see now is put together wrong
>>
>>30201886
It's a tramp stamp. Necro a slut.
>>
>>30201886
that look like an eclipse to me fucking kek you all are eretards
>>
>>30202186
Erexplain.
>>
>SM's development codename was Niji (Rainbow)
>Necrozma is a prism that shoots lasers

DEEPEST
>>
>Implying it won't be another zygarde
>>
>>30201886
looks like an anus to me
>>
>>30202141
It's body does look like a head biting down.
>>
>you will never use necrozma as a walking onahole as it grips it's head in anger
>>
>>30203055

Pokemon Prism sounds better than 'Stars' since the Sun is technically a star and Prism makes sense since I'm pretty sure Necrozma has something to do with a Prism, black, white outlines/crystal body and reflects colored light
>>
File: X Y Sun Moon Stars.png (208KB, 806x802px) Image search: [Google]
X Y Sun Moon Stars.png
208KB, 806x802px
>>
>>30204803
Prism doesn't share the theme of celestial bodies Sun and Moon have though. Yes the Sun is a star, but we're thinking "children's astronomy" here, or else the two versions wouldn't even be called Sun and Moon as they have jack shit to do with each other in reality. What do children think of when talking about the sky and space first ? The sun, the moin and the stars.
>>
>>30204826
the fuck do the xy guys have to do with anything?
>>
>>30204901
Crystal doesn't share the theme of metals. B2W2 completely violate any precedent as well.
>>
File: our boy.jpg (76KB, 759x478px) Image search: [Google]
our boy.jpg
76KB, 759x478px
he's in trouble
>>
>>30204932
Xerneas is renewal of the Earth, Yveltal is decay of the Earth, Zygarde monitors the system. Though really if you're going to include that Kyogre Groudon and Rayquaza should be present as literal embodiments of the Earth's components.
>>
>>30204826
DHELMISE IS THE MASTERMIND CONFIRMED
>>
>>30201886
Why are people so eager for a third version already. Last time it happened, which was 8 years ago by the way, there was a two year gap between the initial games and the third one.

Calm down and enjoy Sun and Moon for a bit.
>>
>>30205050
problem is there's no content, been out for a week and anyone who has cared to has 100% the game

plus we are all looking forward to the day this franchise stops being held back by baby hardware, and the prospect of it coming to a home console is exciting
>>
>>30205050
Everyone finished everything there is to do in SM
>>
>he thinks it will be another versian
lmao enjoy collecting lego pieces in gen 8
>>
>>30205098
>>30205099
>I stop playing when the online is all that's left
Alright, your loss, I suppose. I'm eager to see the franchise on better hardware too, but there's no sense in getting excited about ifs this early on.
>>
So is its true form a giant dragon with limbs sticking out of its head?
>>
>>30205099
>Everyone finished everything there is to do in SM
Not true, I still havent gotten past the ranch area in the second island.
>>
>>30204998
I'm thinking the same, is a fucking DHELMISE
>>
>>30201886
>Necrozma
>necro plasma = dead star

Pokemon Black Hole confirmed
>>
>>30204901
the sun and moon have so much to do with each other in so many different terminologies o.O
>>
>>30201886
What if it's actually the white area of the back of the head that's the symbol instead?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.