[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>XY Backpacker talks about Alola's champion >XY must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1469921863430.png (39KB, 159x163px) Image search: [Google]
1469921863430.png
39KB, 159x163px
>XY Backpacker talks about Alola's champion
>XY must take place after SM
>Sina and Dexio's presence in Alola says otherwise
What if the Masked Heroes are faller versions of Dexio and Sina?
>>
>>30201470
Boy protag in S/M is XY male protag
>>
>>30201470
Huh?
>>
File: 1434721820689.png (7KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
1434721820689.png
7KB, 277x271px
>>30201470
>>
Island Challenge Champion isn't necessarily the same as League Champion
>>
>>30201488
If that's the case, how come he has a different mom in XY?
>>
>>30201590
he has two moms
>>
>>30201590
She actually wasn't brown. It was just a tan.
>>
File: 1468597590770.png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
1468597590770.png
56KB, 491x585px
>>30201470
when was this?
>>
SM does take place before XY

Sina and Dexio just took a vacation before XY started. Sycamore is a cunt and just never mentioned that he built a Zygard-building machine because you never asked him. Simple.
>>
>>30201649
Sidequest post-game to obtain Strange Souvenir iirc
>>
SM protagonist is the champion that the XY hiker was talking about.
>>
i really hope that the next game reveals that all these masked counterparts are actually Fallers from alternate universe and have just coincidentally never been in the same room before.
>>
>>30201516
>>30201517
>>30201649
>./vp/ didn't play XY
>Just shitposted about it
>>
>>30201655
Could be that XY protag character never canonically meets the Hiker, or that Dexio and Sina leave immediatly following their last appearance in XY and Hiker doesn't come to Kalos until SM's main story is complete
>>
Sina and Dexio mention the protags from XY though, I remember they said something about five kids/trainers. At the very least, they happen at the same time.
It's also possible that the backpacker is NOT from Alola
>>
>>30201813
He's talking about the Island Challenge champ (Kahili). Hence, really something else. Because Alola doesn't have a league.

>>30201906
The Strange Souvenir is from his region, and SM confirms it to be a generic representation of the Tapu. He's from Alola.
>>
>hiker talks about a really special champion in Alola
>there's a really special champion in Alola, the island challenge champion Kahili
that's all
>>
easy, they didn't tought about the building league part when xy came out
>>
>>30201994
Yeah, this is what I think too.
But looking at the random empty lots on Alola, and the Stars rumor, it's also possible that he was talking about that Alola, and GF just held back the gyms for that version. It's still only a reference though, people shouldn't try to fit him on a timeline, it's just a tease. There's always stuff like this in the games, there's even a kid on a PK Center that says he got a Mewtwo from Wonder Trade. It's not canon, they're breaking the 4th wall
>>
>>30202163
There is a pod amount of these empty land spaces. There's even one in the middle of no where on route 15 where you meet grimsley.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.