[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>An entire regions' worth of adults who have spent their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: sumo-protag3[1].jpg (77KB, 900x539px) Image search: [Google]
sumo-protag3[1].jpg
77KB, 900x539px
>An entire regions' worth of adults who have spent their entire life on this shit get their asses handed to them by some kid who looks like the youngest pokemon protag ever that has literally only being doing this shit for a week tops by the end of the game
Explain this shit
>>
Kanto and Johto literally didn't even have a champion despite having a league until two 10 year olds shit on everyone in the region within a week

And then once they both fucked off they had the guy who lost to both of them become champion
>>
>>30199483
Kanto 11 year olds are FUCKING Autistic Battle Gods
>>
It's a kids game, and they want kids to feel powerful
>>
>Kalos child prodigy recently moved from Kanto
>Alola child prodigy recently moved from Kanto
>Kanto's own most famous same-day champions are child prodigies, born and raised in Kanto
Kanto was/is a toxic shithole full of industrial waste and neglected urban settings. There's probably enough lead in the water to make every other child autistic.
>>
>>30199995
An Hoenn's child prodigy originally lived right next to Kanto
>>
>>30200133
>Johto child prodigy raised a stone's throw from Kanto
>Hoenn child prodigy was raised in Johto, unknown location

What's Sinnoh's excuse?
>>
>>30200175
we don't talk about Sinnoh
>>
>>30200175
Sinnoh has legitimately strong trainers. Plain and simple.
>>
>>30200175
What about Unova and Kalos?
>>
>>30199982
this. No one in the real world would let a 10 year old walk around in the open world because they'd be caught and taken to sex dungeons.
>>
>>30200175
Sinnoh has the Battle Zone like a mile away from it. The trainers there are hardcore.
>>
>>30199483

The protagonist is the reicarnation of pokemon budha
>>
>>30200393
Unova is Japan sucking USA's dick by giving them a good homegrown trainer
Kalos is Japan telling EU to fuck themselves because the protag is either from Unova or Kanto
>>
>>30200175
Brendan/May are from Goldenrod.
>>
>>30199995
>Kalos child prodigy recently moved from Kanto
Source?
>>
>>30200691
The first few minutes of the game
Your mother is a famous Rhyhorn Rider from Kanto
>>
>>30199483
You know, this is extremely true. With the other games, it's technically ambiguous exactly how much time passes total, you could even say that the actual journey takes up to a year maybe. SM obviously takes place in a tiny timeframe.
>>
>>30200714
I remember them hinting at Unova in my game. Idk if it's just because I had the US version
>>
>>30200714
Wait, is it actually said that she is a Rhyhorn Rider from Kanto, or are we just assuming she's from Kanto because Rhyhorn is originally a Kanto Pokemon?
>>
>>30199483
It's always been like that. It's because it's a kid's game.

If the pokemon world was real, I bet it would take years of training just to go up against the Elite Four, not even counting the Champion.
>>
>>30200815
I'm pretty sure it directly states she's from Kanto.
I remember wanting it to be ambiguous and being disappointed the player was from Kanto, same for Alola.
>>
>>30200881
I want to know how the anime world feels. LIterally an autistic 10 year old beats everyone and gets to the final of your country's big tournament, only to be beaten by another autistic 10 year old in a way that doesn't even make sense
>>
>>30199483
Faba's words justify this. He mentions how all are equal in the art of Pokemon battling or some shit.

So yes, it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>30199589

If you check Oak's computer in gen 1, it implies the league only recently became a thing.
>>
It's the cocks that do the fighting, not the adults and children
>>
So many people have left Kanto to move to other places. It must be a real shit hole.
>>
>>30199483
>An entire regions' worth of adults who have spent their entire life on this shit get their asses handed to them by some kid who looks like the youngest pokemon protag ever that has literally only being doing this shit for a week tops by the end of the game
>What is Kanto?
>>
>>30199483
My theory is that leveling up Pokemon is nightmarishly slow for normal people. But the fact Pokemon level relatively quickly for us is why our character is a prodigy.

Basically the easiest way in game terms to look at it is to assume everyone's talent as a trainer revolves around how much exp they get compared to the protagonist.

So I always assume the Player/Rival Pokemon grow like 10/20x faster than most characters and that's why we're "prodigies"
>>
>>30201320
Its still the trainers doing the training of the Pokemon and the strategizing.
>>
I assume most of the trainers, except the "Ace"-type trainers and gym members, are not professional Pokemon battlers, but are just doing it as a side-hobby with their pokemon.

Hence why they are typically weak, and why there are very few gym challengers.
>>
>>30200446

This is why I likes BW and XY. The protagonists were in their later teens. I can believe a teenager fairing well on their own if they're tough enough. But not an 11 year old.
>>
>>30201475
>Kanto is so shitty that the most prolific trainer from the region decided he'd rather live on a cold ass mountain top for three years than remain in Pallet Town.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.