[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone find themselves to be extremely underleveled? Especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Did anyone find themselves to be extremely underleveled? Especially towards the end?
>>
Me. I opted against using EXP SHARE but I ended up being really underlevled because of it. I think there was apoint where wild pokemon were actually higher than me, so i had to turn share on for a little bit to catch up
>>
>>30199467
Yea I was about 5 levels under the Champion's highest leveled Pokemon, but I appreciate a challenge so I didn't grind too much.
>>
Try actually using the EXP share next time

Just because two games were unbalanced with it doesn't mean all of them are.
>>
>>30199467
There was definitely a spike in difficulty after the Aether raid.
>>
>>30199525
The problem is if you have it on you will be woefully overleveled for most of the game.
Balancing it out seems to be leaving it off up until you have to tackle Mimikyu.

The game's experience curve is just fucky.
>>
>>30199766
the difficulty is always fucky in pokemon games.
It ultimately depends on your team composition.
>>
I used Exp. Share for the whole game and fought every trainer and was overleveled in the first half but underleveled in the second. I never got outleveled by wild Pokemon though, just trainers.
>>
I did, and still so even postgame.
Anabel and Blue kicked my ass.
>>
>>30199467
Even without the exp. Share turned on I felt overpowered neat the end. One of my friends over hyped the challenge so I tried to power up accordingly. I then only had to use half of my team and a couple revives.
I then learned that the team he used was vicavolt, lycanrock, toucannon, sungelio, crabominal, and incineroar. And I cringed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.