[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lusamine gone from Aether Foundation >Team Skull disbanded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 19

>Lusamine gone from Aether Foundation
>Team Skull disbanded
>all unleashed UBs caught
>both dimensions' Pews caught
Literally how could the plot continue besides from Alola now getting regular Gyms and Lillie coming back from Kanto?
>>
>>30198886
Colress? More UBs? Marshadow? Necrozma? PWT? Kanto? There's all kinds of stuff honestly
>>
>>30198886
Necrozma and maybe Zygarde
>>
>>30198886
>the UBs in the wrong universe causes the 2 universes to gradually start to collide.
>Alola and Kanto are affected the most by this seeing as the people with the worm hole energy are in both regions.
>MC has to go around the 2 regions fighting back against the invaders and try to fix the 2 universes before they collide.
>>
>>30198886
More islands
More Alola Forms
More non Alola Forms
Gyms possibly Returning
Patching up any plot holes
Totally new mons.
New evil team to fill the Power vaccum after the disbandment of Aether and Skull.

This is all possible seeing how Alola isn't quite as developed as other regions and one island is totally uninhabited. So new discoveries are inevitable.
>>
There's some stuff that can be expanded on. Kahili just comes out of nowhere in the final game, the Pokemon League could be fully constructed, what summoned the UBs in the first place could be explored. Lusamine was driven crazy by Nihilego but we don't know some things about how it went down - it might be Faba working behind the scenes or something. Zygarde could have more relevance, Mohn is never reunited with his family, Gladion is ill equipped to handle Aether so that could fall apart. There's also 3 Type:Nulls, leaving one unaccounted for. And there's Necrozma.
>>
>>30199129
Oh, and Hau's quest to find his dad. Imagine meeting an older Hau who's way more disillusioned and not as happy - his rivalry with the new MC brings him back to normal.
>>
>>30199046
>this leads to a monster hunter esq. spin off
>we go into the UBverse
>it has REALISTIC 3D POKEMON COMBAT
>it's just like the animu
Best or worst game
>>
>>30199129
>Kahili just comes out of nowhere in the final game

She's mentioned in the demo.
>>
3rd versions have never been sequels
>>
>>30199248

And at the hotel.
>>
>>30199248
She's mentioned in the demo but she doesn't really show up in the main game in a very substantial way.
There's also Mina who's looking for a good trial to make, which could come in Stars.
The whole game feels a lot more like a part 1 than XY does
>>
>>30199129
We could also see more people fusing with ultra beasts.
>>
>>30198886
Was "Stars" ever confirmed to be a sequel?
>>
>>30199524
No, people are just hoping since Sun and Moon don't seem conclusive and Gamefreak is breaking conventions a lot this generation
>>
File: Consider the following.jpg (62KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.jpg
62KB, 300x400px
>We return to Kanto
>Timeskip has happened to deal with aged up characters and give an excuse to alter the region
>Environmental regulations and clean-up operations have raised Kanto's overall quality of life and nature
>Routes are being retaken by nature, less square and rigid
>Some roads abolished and new routes created
>Fuchsia City's zoo/safari have been returned to nature
>Cycling Road adjusted
>Celadon now cleaner, plenty of small parks and ponds
>Cinnabar is left to nature after its eruption
>Pokemon that had long since abandoned Kanto, before Oak was even a professor, have returned
>Mostly Johto-mons, but flecks of other generations can be found
>Kanto Forms of a select few Gen III-IV Pokemon
>Giovanni caught wind of the Ultra Beasts and Ultra Space, and it relit his criminal spirit. He spent a year or two gathering new TR members and re-establishing an underworld in Kanto, as well as other regions
>TR Scientists working on cracking open Ultra Wormholes all over the place and manufacturing Beast Balls

>Silver disowned his father and traveled the world trying to help people and Pokemon. Spent some time as professors' aides, Kurt's apprentice, etc.
>Established the Kantonian equivalent of Pokepelago
>You can trade in rare items or do small quests for Apricorn Balls he made
>>
File: 1478822825907.jpg (47KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478822825907.jpg
47KB, 360x240px
>>30199129
>Kahili just comes out of nowhere in the final game
Just like almost every Elite Four member ever.
I seriously got fucking pissed when I beat her and the other 3 E4 members turned out to be Acerola and the fucking Kahunas.
>>
>>30199693
Kanto forms would make more sense for Alola, Kalos, and Unova since Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh are all one country
>>
>>30198886
doesnt faba say the team aether in aloha isnt even the biggest one. what if giovani is real owner of team aether. after losing in kanto
>>
>>30199732
She sticks out more because Olivia, Hala, and Acerola all appeared in the plot beforehand.
>>
>>30199797
>doesnt faba say the team aether in aloha isnt even the biggest one
Source.

>>30199861
That's what I meant.
>>
>>30199780
Yeah, but I feel like the regional variants are going to be treated similarly to Megas, in that it'll be more common for the aging generations and Pokemon.
>>
>After your second protagonist (lets call him fuckboi-kun) completes some trials, he goes to kukui
>"Well done fuckboi-kun, you've really matured doing those trials, I think you're ready for the big picture"
>A world map drops
>"You see, fuckboi-kun, our lovely Alola is actually a part of the bigger Unova region! I've sent your paperwork to a colleague of mine and she thinks you'd love to take on the league over there!"
>Literally every sinnohfag on /vp/ commits a massive sudoku
>7.4/10 game
>>
Make a pokemon game based on the early days. Or make new regions to explore like alola. Make a japanese themed one or russian. Chinese etc.
>>
>>30199897
Faba mentions he's the branch manager of the Alola branch
Lillie isn't from Alola either since she says she's glad she came to Alola
>>
File: 1475546478546.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1475546478546.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>30198979
>maybe Zygarde
>maybe
>Zygarde
>>
File: 1479845279856.gif (607KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1479845279856.gif
607KB, 300x169px
>>30199940
>After beating all the trials the entire United States as a region opens up.
>Trainers and gyms on the mainland are hard as fuck and requires skill and knowledge of the mechanics to beat
>>
Next game is the SM sequel, a Kanto remake, AND gen 8 all in one go.

You start in Kanto and Alola afterwards.

New mons are explained to be from the UB verse and have adapted(Beast Boost is the HA for every UB, old UBs get new abilities like Nihilego getting Levitate)
>>
>>30198886
>New villain team that opposes the Tapus because of all the shit they've destroyed

>They break into Aether's secret labs in order to find a way to open the wormhole and summon more Ultra Beasts to destroy Tapus

>Necrozma will assist PC and be catchable

>New champion will be Lillie
>>
File: rainbow Necrozma Zygarde.png (655KB, 790x520px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow Necrozma Zygarde.png
655KB, 790x520px
>>30198979
>maybe
>>
>>30198979
So why IS Zygarde in Alola, anyway? Did it just look at X and Y and decide to fuck off to better games?
>>
>>30200299
Zygarde knew about the UB trouble and its cells traveled to Alola to try and deal with it
>>
>>30200299
Sila tried to save it by sending it to a better generation
>>
>>30200224
Jesus Christ, not this shit again. Let me guess you're one of those fags that thought the box legends would have something to do with Zygarde, right?
>>
>>30198886
it'll be a third version, the game was great but it's definitely unfinished, gladion didn't get as much screen time as he really needed and all those empty lots all over the place
>>
File: CUBE.png (1MB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CUBE.png
1MB, 1024x1200px
>>30200381
Anon... the alchemy influence in SM is literally undeniable if you are not retarded
>>
>>30199129
>Lusamine was driven crazy by Nihilego
Incorrect. She went crazy from her husband dying and her kids leaving her. When you see Nihilego for the first time, so does she, its even implied in the dialogue. This "UB poisoning causing her villainy" meme needs to stop because she was never poisoned before she fused with it
>>
>>30200485
there are many things that spawned from Sun and Moon that need to stop...
>>
>>30200468
>the alchemy influence in SM is literally undeniable
And? This STILL doesn't connect them lore or plot wise to the legendaries, nor does it prove it'll have a connection with Necrozma. Im fairly certain the side mission was its proper sendoff due to XY's lack of one
>>
>>30200485
>huband dying

Mohn is running the pokepelago.
>>
>>30200558
>STILL doesn't connect them lore or plot wise to the legendaries
Like Rayquaza in RS? That's not an argument until next game be released

>Im fairly certain the side mission was its proper sendoff due to XY's lack of one
OK, so... since Zygarde have no role as powerfull third legendary in Gen 6, here's in Gen 7, that's the only reason, that's what are you trying to say us?
>>
>>30200655
Yeah. Why is Mohn just casually running the poke pelago when he's the first guy to ever discover UB's and is Lusamine's husband?
>>
>>30200655
>tfw he just left his family and this whole thing was Lusamine trying to tell her kids that Daddy wasn't a deadbeat
>>
If you go back to Kanto, it's gonna feel fucking stupid if you can't go back to Johto as well , or the Sevii Isles. They're RIGHT NEXT DOOR to each other.
>>
>>30198886
Just tossing ideas out:
>Third version
>Aether Foundation still doing it's thing
>More adventuring in the Ultra Universe
>More UBs
>More islands have popped up and Poni Island has changed thanks to volcanic activity
>More Alolan forms with non-Kanto Pokemon
>Gym Leaders and E4 are the main goals, and Totem-mons are now the sub-bosses
>Team Rocket members have been seen scattered throughout Alola, but haven't been up to much
>Mainline story has you catch box art legendary
>Maybe something to do with Marsshadow

Then we get a G1 sequel game where you start in Kanto, then to the Sevii Islands, and finally to Johto.
>It's 20 years in Kanto's future
>More urban areas taking over, but still plenty of nature
>Route to Shinto Ruins found/made in Mt. Silver
>UBs have been spotted throughout
>New and Old Gym Leaders helping you stop them
>Cinnabar is a bit bigger, but nothing but a Pokecenter
>Seafoam is now a small town that works with the pokemon living there
idk
>>
>>30200682
>OK, so... since Zygarde have no role as powerfull third legendary in Gen 6, here's in Gen 7, that's the only reason, that's what are you trying to say us?
Read it again. The side mission involving it seems like its "proper farewell" before moving on to other shit. Hell it even has a fairly cool reason why it's in Alola. But they're not just going to have a complete hunt quest for it, then have the entirety of Stars focus on it along with the box legend as well; hence why I said Zygarde will have no connection with Necrozma
>>
File: bruh.png (1MB, 1250x1208px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
1MB, 1250x1208px
>>30200655
>>30200695
>>30200696
Holy fuck I completely forgot its Mohn. Point still stands. If my significant other who I've married and loved for so long ran off and became a bean eating dead beat, I'd go crazy too
>>
>>30199693
>Giovanni caught wind of the Ultra Beasts and Ultra Space, and it relit his criminal spirit. He spent a year or two gathering new TR members and re-establishing an underworld in Kanto, as well as other regions

Or
>A Giovanni who fell from a different dimension took the reigns of TR in his place, while no one bats an eye and just thinks he returned.
>The real Giovanni eventually shows up to set things straight,
>>
>>30200871
>you and one of the giovannis end up fighting against the other
>>
>>30200817
Read it again. The side mission involving it seems like its "proper farewell" before moving on to other shit
That's what I already understood, dude. That's why I asked, according to you Zygarde appearance in Alola is just a "proper farewell" because It's didn't have a story to highlight in Gen 6, right?
>>
>>30200468
yeah just like how Lunala, Solgaleo, Xerneas and Yveltal were supposed to be related to Zygarde because of the stupid colors right?

oh wait they weren't
>>
It doesn't really matter at this point, all of the Alola characters are so fun and likable that the actual story could be secondary
>>
They should do a sequel with more UBs released, a league established. And your character being at least 3 years older using the bank as an excuse to transfer
>>
>>30201002
>because It's didn't have a story to highlight in Gen 6, right?
Uh, yeah? Your point?
>>
>>30198886
I imagine some Rouge Team Skull remembers will still want to reform Team Skull, while the ones who dropped Team Skull will want to fight them. A similar case of Team Plasma in B2W2.
>>
>>30200485
The fact that she was dressing up Lillie specifically to look like Nihilego would have to imply that she had some experience with it before.
>>
>>30201067
team skull didn't really have a huge goal like plasma though who wanted to "liberate" every pokemon. they just banded together because they were all too weak to do the island challenges
>>
>>30201104
Nah, Lillie was daddy's little girl. So when he discovered Nihilego and ran away because of the soul-chilling fear it caused in him. Lusamine snapped and dressed lillie that way as a constant reminder of why her husband left. That's why lusamine hates lillie
>>
what if stars was a prequel instead
>>
File: Sun & Moon Chapter.png (835KB, 640x709px) Image search: [Google]
Sun & Moon Chapter.png
835KB, 640x709px
>>30201017
>weren't
I repeat myself, anybody can't say that when some games remain, you're literally speculating like if you certainty knew all about future games

>>30201045
My point is in that case you should explain why Zygarde is so relevant in Pkmn Special SM chapter that literally the first look at the new saga shows the main characters and Zygarde (instead Solgaleo and Lunala) although Zygarde already complied his role as third legendary in XY chapter (even the Z crystal in the tittle is green instead orange or blue).
>>
>>30198886
An Ice-type Trial on Ula'Ula Island where you have to fight a Totem HA Ninetales that calls for Slush Rush Snowslash/Beartic and Snow Cloak Mamoswine backup
>>
File: pr_alola-770x562.png (734KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
pr_alola-770x562.png
734KB, 770x562px
>>30198886
I'd say, allow for the Sun/Moon plot. With additional features.
>New islands join the region officially as it forms a Pokemon League.
>Gyms show up in the old towns while you're checking out the new towns.
>More Alolan Form Pokemon
>More Pokemon that fit theme.
>Maybe a reef you can deep dive in that plays in a larger plot.
>Team Skull remnants get hired on by an Aether admin to continue doing evil. Maybe possessing kahunas/captains/important people with Ultra Beasts as a means to control them.
>World Tour of previous champions and gym leaders coming to check out the new League for the Alola Region.
>Visiting Professors, change on a weekly basis or so, with specific trials and challenges for the player.
>Reawakening Fallers, so you can get Gladion/Lillie their dad's mind back.
>Wandering Apricorn Smiths from Johto who will make you artisan balls in exchange for pictures/showing them Pokemon that "inspire" them.
>Maybe Contests getting prominence.
>Maybe doing a whole thing with how the League showing up is causing more conflict by way of a loss of cultural identity, International Police crime dealios, and urbanization.
>In the end, you're left with a more modern Alola with more things to do.
>>
I'm still waiting for the orange islands to be made. Been waiting for quite a while.
>>
>>30201247
But MY point is that it is extremely unlikely Zygarde will have relevancy in Stars, or a connection with it's legendary. Also, have you even played SM? Zygarde literally has no connection to Solgaelo or Lunala whatsoever and is only there because of the UB's. I really don't know why you're trying to prove me something when it has already been proven wrong in the actual fucking games themselves
>>
>Yfw when next game Zygarde IS relevant and is used in a giant climatic battle against a fully formed Necrozma ala Mega Fug vs Deoxys in DE.
>>
>>30201395
>But MY point is that it is extremely unlikely Zygarde will have relevancy in Stars
Your point is already debunked since the main pokemon manga gives more relevance to Zygarde than Solgaleo/Lunala in the fucking Gen 7 manga so far

>Also, have you even played RS? Rayquaza literally has no connection to Groudon or Kyogre. I really don't know why you're trying to prove me something when it has already been proven wrong in the actual fucking games themselves
Why you don't... you know, stop trying to force that shit as if it were an argument?
>>
We still don't know what causes amnesia in only some Fallers.

We also don't know what has allowed some Fallers and UBs like Guzzlord to appear even without Lusamine's antics.
>>
My idea for the plot concerning antagonists:
>New evil team called Team Monarch
>Goal is wanting to re-establish Alola's old monarchy and then take over the world, establishing Alola as the strongest region
>Evil team leader is a descendant of the last royal family before the Alolan monarchy was discontinued
>Turns out the last king was a bit over ambitious and wanted to go all Fire Nation on the world, believing that Alola's "greatness" needed to spread across the globe
>Attempted to catch Cosmog for his plans, but was shortly defeated by a rebellion led by the Tapus. The leader of Team Monarch wants to finish what his ancestor started
>Initially they were gonna reveal themselves before the player moved to Alola, but the sudden arrival of Aether and the activities of Team Skull put their plans on hold.
>They began spying on Aether Foundation, planting spies to gather Intel. Eventually they learn of the UBs and Ultra Wormholes
>Now they want to find a way to control UBs and make an army.
And this leads to a very important character in the story:
>As UB sightings became more common, the Alolan natives give eyewitness reports of a strange, armored and masked figure who appears wherever the wormholes appear.
>This individual has been sighted as being able to control UBs without Beast Balls or any other assistance
>This individual is not benevolent though, as when he gains control of the UBs, he immediately sets them loose on a rampage in the vicinity
>Individual has since been dubbed the 'Beastmaster', and Team Monarch wants to capture this person so they can learn the secret to controlling UBs.
>>
>>30201395

>Solgaleo and Lunala are UBs
>Zygarde is there only because of the UBs

Okay, son.
>>
>>30201717

Well, we do know that shit has gone down in the past where UBs have invaded before.

Sol and Luna both being UBs, Anabel having coming from a wormhole fucking 10 years prior to the game. The UB dimension having not really been explored at all, and being a dimension obviously packed with a universes' worth new Pokemon. All this UB shit is here to stay.
>>
>>30198886
>Pokemon Stars
>Necrozma has this fucking thing on its back >>30201886
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>30198886
It won't be a sequel. It's more likely to be a third version "for people who missed out on owning a 3DS" (read: people playing Pokémon GO on smartphones who didn't shell out for an old handheld but are more willing to buy the hot new hardware).
Expect
>Better textures
>Remodeled UIs
>Locked and steady frame rate
>More Alola Forms (Arbok, Dodrio, etc., just going by the original "leak" and their boosted base stats in the game)
>Much bigger Necrozma focus (possibly the result of the Aether Foundation reobtaining Nebby and evolving it into their own legendary)
>More Battle Tree cameos
>Bigger Pokédex that includes Pokémon like Heatmor (which got its own new signature move this generation, but isn't available anywhere)
>More post-game stuff
>Fixes to complaints for Sun and Moon
>Any updated content that Sun and Moon receive in the near future
>>
>>30198886
>Actually having the UBs be important to the fucking story, e.i. we actually FIGHT them this time
>Team Reskull are now good guys and led by Plumeria, who becomes a Gym Leader
>Po Town is returned to being an actual city
>We get to see the lost Flying, Psychic, Fairy and Exeggutor Trials
>The final 3 islands of Hawaii added for more exploration
>More areas on main islands
>Professor Burnet actually becomes important to the plot with her dimensionsl research
>The story is about the UBs invading Earth in hunt of the Fallers who wander it, which ends in a climax where both universes are colliding
>Both Solgaleo and Lunala are awakened to stop them
>But they aren't enough, so Zygarde joins the fight as well
>They play on the "Is Necrozma good or bad" throughout the story, snd it is only revealed at the end which it is
>Lillie comes back and is your rival
>Lussmine comes back and quits her job to simply research and be there for Lillie
>Wicke becomes the new President of the Aether Foundation
>The Tapus play an actual role as well
>>
>>30203379
Unlike past regions with 3rd versions, though everything about Sun/Moon plot related screams sequel bait in the same line as BW1's ending, maybe even moreso.
>>
File: 1479887951485.jpg (74KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479887951485.jpg
74KB, 600x750px
>>30200695
Convenient amnesia. The only person who knows about Mohn is (You), and you're not telling his family because Poké Pelago is too useful to lose and with him out of the picture you have a shot at Lusamine.
>>
Hmm....
>Doing the trails and the new gyms.
>Assuming you're a new trainer, the returning Lille will be a rival. She and you will meet up eventually with the past protag (in one of the default looks). And Nebby.
>Lusamine, depending how much time has passed, is still recovering in a wheelchair and trying to rectify her mistakes. Possible red herring to another villain. Maybe Faba or some new schmuck undermining her.
>Necrozma and more focus on the UB.
>>
>>30199732
The game literally tells you that the Elite 4 are the kahunas. Two of them turned out to not be and you still got pissed off. It's your fault for being retarded
>>
>>30199319
>B2W2
>>
File: 1479884450627.png (73KB, 364x248px) Image search: [Google]
1479884450627.png
73KB, 364x248px
>would have new cast
>even if old cast you are a new trainer and don't have the bonds of the MC of SM does with them
I honestly didn't expect myself to be so attached to them, fuck.
>>
>>30200171
I honestly thought this was what Sun & Moon's plot would be.

>Team Aether obsessed with protecting the ecology of Alola.

>Thinks Tapus are too weak and finicky to do a good job (all of them are described as flaky)

>Summon Ultra Beasts to take them down and replace them

>Develop Type:Null as a measure for keeping them under control
>>
>>30198979
>maybe Zygarde
>>
In stars, I'm honestly hoping the standard 8 badge formula returns, if only to see how Alola develops. We already got an elite 4 in place and plenty of empty spaces around Alola to fill with gyms, so it's entirely plausible.

Here's how I think the order will go, if nobody gets promoted to champion:
1. Ilimia/Normal
2. Lana/Water
3. Kiawe/Fire
4. Mallow/Grass
5. Sophocles/Electric
6. Mina/Fairy
7. Nanu/Dark
8. Hapu/Ground

Seems like a well-rounded system if you ask me. Though, if anyone WERE to become champ, I'd guess Ryuki would. IIRC, he doesnt appear anywhere else other than in your title defense.
>>
>>30198886
They could utilize the cameo characters, particularly Looker and Anabel but those guys are more deserving of their own spinoff than anything else.
>>
>>30200965
Or both working together, imagine two giovannis messing aroud
>>
I have been "thinking like Masuda" when he wants games that surprise people.

Heres my take. Stars is a 3rd version that involves Necrozma (As expected).

What if Stars connects Sun, Moon, and Stars together through interdimensional portals. We already get to travel through interdimensional portals in SM.

A 3rd version that is also a direct sequel. That fills Masuda's lust for unpredictability.
>>
THIRD VERSION
VERSION
>>
File: 1474240355065.gif (926KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1474240355065.gif
926KB, 250x197px
So what is the reason everyone thinks there's gonna be a stars version on the switch opposed to just ports of S&M? Rumors?
>>
>>30206862
I had that theory first. The story proceeds as normal until the point in which Lusamine uses Cosmog to open the portal. Cosmog actually fucking dies and either gets taken over by Necrozma or turns into Necrozma. When Lillie has lost all hope, the Solgaleo and Lunala from Sun and Moon's ending appear to help her and she says something along the lines of "Are you both Nebby?"

>>30209039
Eurogamer dude said that it's like Emerald or Yellow on Twitter.
>>
>>30209186
your "theory" is fucking shit. Go write fanfic to your tumblr, fag
>>
I almost unironically expect Stars to have a new character with second Cosmog.
>>
>>30209243
Nah, Solgaleo and Lunala will appear already evolved somehow and Nebby will get a third evolution or turn into Necrozma.
>>
>>30200058
>We get to return to Irrelevant

worth it for that alone
>>
>>30209303
Maybe it's Gladion who should get Necrozma?
>>
Stars is just a third version of the game like Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum.

The only difference is that this game will be exclusive to the switch.

Then the next game is the DDPt remakes on the switch.
>>
It just SM with update textures and HD effects, nothing to get too excited
>>
faba is still a part of aether, no?
>>
>>30201092
I feel like this was something that was planned but got scrapped early. I mean there's also Pheromosa and Xurkitree looking like NPCs. I think there was a "UBs imprint on people" thing planned that got scrapped but the Pokemon designed from that were kept.
>>
>>30200468
How good would psychic/ground necrozma be
>>
File: pokemonstarsbox.png (1MB, 2943x1529px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonstarsbox.png
1MB, 2943x1529px
stop posting this shit logo and use mine instead
>>
File: 1479963460047.png (36KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
1479963460047.png
36KB, 155x154px
Nebby actually stays in the fucking bag this time.
>>
>>30209499
Still bad.

The symbol should be the star on the back of Necrozma's head.
>>
>>30209499
see
>>30203265
That's the logo.
>>
>>30198886
Though it's extremely unlikely, GF could make a game that follows Lillie as the protagonist on her journey through Kanto. The plot for that is already set up, all it would require is some execution. I don't expect they'll ever ditch the blank slate protagonists, though.
>>
>>30198886
it will be a flashback story starring a young Kukui fighting the evil Kahuna team and then travelling to watered down Kanto.
>>
>People predicting and saying stuff with Kanto
>Ignoring the other nods to Sinnoh

I mean, Remember the fact that Sinnoh dabbles with Time/Space fuck-suations all the time? Remember that a team tried to create a new universe to get rid of the one we were in by summoning the beings of Space and Time and binding them to do his will?

Sinnoh is probably the next most likely spot for UB's
>>
>>30200020
I took it to mean she'd been raised on the Foundation and never come ashore.
>>
File: IMG_9719.jpg (123KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9719.jpg
123KB, 640x797px
>>30198886
An Ultra Wormhole, bigger than ever seen before opens up. More UB's have come to bring their friends home. This huge Ultra Wormhole tears this universe's reality to shit - bringing Alola and Kanto right next to each other geographically. Some parts of both regions are in shambles, you go around battling past Leaders/Trial Captains to recruit them to fight with you against the UB's. Neo-Aether Foundation, now headed by Colress, decides to help with the cause. Colress creates a device that he says will close the wormholes for good. He activates it at the game's climax, but it turns out the device's actual purpose was to combine our universe with the UB universe. It is then similar to the Distortion World part of Platinum with the MC going around the UB dimension, fighting new UB's, and eventually stopping Colress from combining with the most powerful UB to rule over both dimensions. When Colress and the Emporer UB are defeated, both universes begin to collapse. The only way to survive is to have all of Alola and Kanto squeeze into Nebby's bag.
>>
>>30211545
Fuck off Lockstin.

You can't mask your shitty theories with a little joke at the end.
>>
>>30198886
Remake instead of a sequel

>emerald
>platinum
>>
>>30199229
Worst
>>
>>30200299
Gamefreak needed to shove its shitty gimmick somewhere.
>>
File: 7.gif (29KB, 300x337px) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
29KB, 300x337px
>>30198886
It'll be the same game with different color schemes and the battle frontier.
>>
>>30198886
>stars turns out to be a battle stadium game that uses the Pokebank
>>
>>30198886
>Not Pokemon Eclipse
>>
Lillie comes back home with her new boyfriend and youre forced to watch them have the nastiest sex
>>
If Stars is *truly* Switch exclusive then it will most definitely be Kanto with an Alolan post-game.

If Nintendo and Game Freak both expect Pokémon to be a killer app for the new system then that entails shoehorning Kanto in.

These thoughts just occurred to me but now I'm almost sure it's what will happen.
>>
are you guys expecting any change on the trials/captains... or are you expecting to discard the whole idea and move back to gyms? also, who would be the champion this time? I expect nothing less than Champion Guzma, bug type champ and elite 4 Plumeria poison type
>>
File: IMG_1651.png (2MB, 1559x1370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1651.png
2MB, 1559x1370px
>>30198886
>there's people that don't know Stars is just the codename
>>
Lillie comes home from Kanto but she's teen pregnant, so you go off on your Island Challenge thinking that'll help the baby somehow, then when you get back she gives birth to a mixed-race baby and then Nebby comes out to say hi
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.